Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ebube Nwagbo And Oge Okoye At The AFRIFF - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo And Oge Okoye At The AFRIFF (1985 Views)

Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos / Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sandas Lovely Pix / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo And Oge Okoye At The AFRIFF by Bonaguy(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Oge Okoye At The AFRIFF by Sleekbaby(f): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2013
I lyk d pix n oge afta givin birth to 2 children s stil stainless.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Oge Okoye At The AFRIFF by Olajumokeibk(f): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oge; she's cool here sha but the day I saw her at GTbank opebi, she looked so *lip sealed* being dat I hate tatoos
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Oge Okoye At The AFRIFF by swtme(f): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Them fine....
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Oge Okoye At The AFRIFF by icebebe(f): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
hanhan wer deir oda fwend,Rukky? cuz i knw dey ar always togeda,bestfwends

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? / Mariah Carey Gets Slammed For Performing In Nigeria! / Nicki Minaj Barred From High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.