Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? (3106 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2013
This has been a problem with me for quite sometime now.

I find it difficult to stay 'just friends' with most of my female friends inasmuch as I try to keep my friends circle tight with less females, I keep getting attached to the few female friends I have.

I don't wanna believe this is some sorta of disorder but It's becoming a huge problem for me.

This is the same even when I'm in a relationship. Are there people with this kind of problem and what could be the cause?

Any possible remedy?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2013
I've had sex with 99.9% of my female friends.
I just can't let that asss pass me by. . . And they also don't want to lose this fine boy wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2013
In other words, you can't stay just friends too?

god_of_music: I've had sex with 99.9% of my female friends.
I just can't let that asss pass me by. . . And they also don't want to lose this fine boy wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by demelza: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Dude your testosterones are all over the place. As you get older, you will calm down.
I guess.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Smh!na epe idile dey wori u!!!c kweshion...if u quote me n insult me ehn@danny,GOD go punish u more dan ur expectation!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: In other words, you can't stay just friends too?

Yeah. . . Maybe

#TeamGOM
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2013
Harbosede02: Smh!na epe idile dey wori u!!!c kweshion...if u quote me n insult me ehn@danny,GOD go punish u more dan ur expection!
What's wrong with you You like cussing. DAMN!!! angry

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2013
One plausible answer but Thought that applies for teenagers not adults?

demelza: Dude your testosterones are all over the place. As you get older, you will calm down.
I guess.... undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2013
You've already insulted me but I forgive you smiley

Harbosede02: Smh!na epe idile dey wori u!!!c kweshion...if u quote me n insult me ehn@danny,GOD go punish u more dan ur expection!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: You've already insulted me but I forgive you smiley

hehehehehehe,he dey fear d curse!big headtongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by demelza: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: One plausible answer but Thought that applies for teenagers not adults?

My bad!
I thought you were a teenager. embarassed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Vivly(f): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2013
It could be that most of your female friends also want more than being in friend's zone. They might be passing signals which your brain might interprete hence your desire to date them.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Lol I'm "Adulterated" grin

demelza: My bad!
I thought you were a teenager. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Interesting.. how do I Stop it?

Vivly: It could be that most of your female friends also want more than being in friend's zone. They might be passing signals which your brain might interprete hence your desire to date them.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by AbuMikey(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2013

Ogbeni, tell your Preek make e dey get sense e undecided

Na im be say, if You,Vivly,Demelza,Lynpetra and Nomski dey together, Your head go dey reason say them be ya babes shockedshockedshockedgringrin

I laff in Swahili grin

On a more serious not, when you with them,just take things platonic, try your possible best to take them as "just friends"....

And if need be, get yourself a girlfriend , so you can deliver yourself from the shackles of. "I find it difficult to stay 'just friends' with most of my female friends" undecidedundecided

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2013

grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: Interesting.. how do I Stop it?

some powers my good friend... fear the power of A PRICK..wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
You totally misunderstood me!! I didn't say I get aroused easily around girls sad
Read through again, and then comment.

Abu Mikey:

Ogbeni, tell your Preek make e dey get sense e undecided

Na im be say, if You,Vivly,Demelza,Lynpetra and Nomski dey together, Your head go dey reason say them be ya babes shockedshockedshockedgringrin

I laff in Swahili grin

On a more serious not, when you with them,just take things platonic, try your possible best to take them as "just friends"....

And if need be, get yourself a girlfriend , so you can deliver yourself from the shackles of. "I find it difficult to stay 'just friends' with most of my female friends" undecidedundecided

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bad boy angry

deejay_harry1:

some powers my good friend... fear the power of A PRICK..wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2013

undecided undecided undecided

At Danny: With time, you will surely grow out of it. Your female friends who I am sure are around the same age as you will also get into more mature and serious relationships and these girls may want more than just a "friends with benefits" type of arrangement. Patience jare
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
beht, you don't know my age? undecidedundecidedundecided

vivacious vivi:

undecided undecided undecided

At Danny: With time, you will surely grow out of it. Your female friends who I am sure are around the same age as you will also get into more mature and serious relationships and these girls may want more than just a "friends with benefits" type of arrangement. Patience jare
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
You can't possibly be in your late 20s or early 30s can you? Sorry but I just feel its younger and less mature guys that seem to have this issue. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
why stay just friends when you can have the "benefits"
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Coldfaya(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Harbosede02: Smh!na epe idile dey wori u!!!c kweshion...if u quote me n insult me ehn@danny,GOD go punish u more dan ur expectation!

Danny is scared to quote n cuss her ooo abi is she one of the just friends?

On a serious note with time the whole stuff will tire u sef. U go tire to visit all dem jerico.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
It's not a problem bro......u are lucky it happens to me too..and anything that happens to me is Normal....so bro...chillax....it's not a problem...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Oluwatola5(f): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
I can deduce that you are selective in choosing your female friends so the little who get the ''pass mark'' all intrest you with the qualities they posess and you get more attached to them the more you relate with them. You just feel the urge not to lose them...... I seriously know what that feels like and it is one of the reasons why i shy away from guys now, most of them ruin the whole beautiful frienship the moment they pop the asking out question and you turn them down.....sadsadsad

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Its normal.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by xynerise: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
neena adjei: Its normal.
No, it is not
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
vivacious vivi: You can't possibly be in your late 20s or early 30s can you? Sorry but I just feel its younger and less mature guys that seem to have this issue. undecided undecided undecided
am 54...i have the same issue.

@Op...it's not a problem,...their is nothing wrong with you,nd don't expect a woman to understand...it's you,you are your own enemy....fight it...it's not immaturity....
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
I laugh in the middle of the darkness, muhahaha
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by xynerise: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
@op. Probably, you had an abnormal psychosexual development or maybe a premature sexarche which has made you a satyriasis and increased your libido.

Dont feel like a celeb yet because you are one cheap niqqa tongue

Self-control is what you lack bro cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
mayapop: I laugh in the middle of the darkness, muhahaha

of all the places wey u fit go laff... na MIDDLE OF DARKNESS u choose chai..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Predictable MOVES In Romance Section. / 7 Signs That Shows She Wants You / Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.