Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Brother And Sport.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Brother And Sport.. (790 Views)

#throwback Sunday,ogenyi Onazi,my Brother And My Cousin - [PHOTO] / Football Jerseys And Sport Accessories / Random Thoughts On My Brother Sunday Mba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brother And Sport.. by Bobbo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
I really don't know where to post this but then before i go on. I want you all here to know Nairaland is more than a website, its like a family somewhere that out of the blues makes you smile every time you come home. I mean i call visiting Nairaland coming home. Nothing has ever felt better than coming here and laugh. The level of creativity people share here is un measurable and i can only thank Seun for bringing me close to lovely people. "I know say i go find wife here" grin. I have thought about this well and i feel it makes a lot of sense to ask my FAMILY here to help my younger brother (OUR YOUNGER brother wink ) to achieve his dream. All i want is for you to vote his blog. www.poojablog.com as the best sport blog in Nigeria. He has worked hard and i think it's fair enough for me to support him..

Vote Pooja's Blog as the Best Sports Blog by Clicking this LINK --» http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote2013.php & Scroll Down to Submit.

Thanks Fam..
Best regards..
Re: My Brother And Sport.. by Bobbo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bobbo: I really don't know where to post this but then before i go on. I want you all here to know Nairaland is more than a website, its like a family somewhere that out of the blues makes you smile every time you come home. I mean i call visiting Nairaland coming home. Nothing has ever felt better than coming here and laugh. The level of creativity people share here is un measurable and i can only thank Seun for bringing me close to lovely people. "I know say i go find wife here" grin. I have thought about this well and i feel it makes a lot of sense to ask my FAMILY here to help my younger brother (OUR YOUNGER brother wink ) to achieve his dream. All i want is for you to vote his blog. www.poojablog.com as the best sport blog in Nigeria. He has worked hard and i think it's fair enough for me to support him..

Vote Pooja's Blog as the Best Sports Blog by Clicking this LINK --» http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote2013.php & Scroll Down to Submit.

Dear Seun i will be glad if it makes front page.
Thanks Fam..
Best regards..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Footballers Come Out Of The Tunnel Holding Hands Of Kids? / Japheth Omojuwa: The Super Eagles And Their Allowances / John Obi Mikel Join Chelsea Squad After WC Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.