Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To Get Your Blog Famous In 30 Days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Your Blog Famous In 30 Days (646 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Rocket Your Website To Top Position On Google, Bing, Alexa, And Yahoo In 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Blog Famous In 30 Days by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Building a great blog without visibility is like winking at a girl in the dark.

You can get a famous blog in the next 30 days simply by mastering one
of these methods.

Syndicating on social network community sites like bizsugar.com
kingged.com
blokubed.com

You may also choose to comment of high page rank sites such as
grokdotcom.com
seomoz.org/blog
pressblog.uchicago.edu
you can check that these blogs have great readership and high page rank
by using the tool prchecker.info

Commenting on Forums is another way. Nairaland alone give me over fresh 500views to
each blog post.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are other great ways. But you can choose to
master each of the methods I shared up here for great results. Let me know your
thoughts.

http:///make-your-blog-famous-in-thirty-days/

(1) (Reply)

Who Empowered NIRA To Suspend Websites With .ng Domains / I Can Get Your Website To 800 Visitors In 2 Weeks(see pics from analytics) / X-path From Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.