Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? (1790 Views)

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers / Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) / Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by senator2k9(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Friends pls what is your best phrase ever used in a movie? Mine is in Commando when Arnold told dat guy "remember I told you you're going to be the last person I wil kill? I lied !!!! " Let me see yours
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by willyray(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arnie again....."Chill out dickwad" from T2 smiley

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by borntobegr8t(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
It is better to be a fake SOMEBODY than to be an original NOBODY....Tv series abt a man living a fake life
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Csami(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
As i cloth my naked felonies with old ordinance stolen forth from holy rite and seem a saint when most i play the devil.....v for vendetta before he killed d bishop.
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by vcvibes(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
To solve the hardest crimes, u need the best criminal-white collar
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Kaycee7(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2013
I told you we shoulda shot that bi.tch. - VicVibes Jr. (The Boondocks)

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by timpaker(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2013

Rush hour part one ..."Never you touch a black man's radio"... Chris Talker to Jackie Chan
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by fatdon2(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2013
In robocop vocie, "DEAD OR ALIVE
YOU ARE COMING WITH ME"
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Another duplicate thread! Prof! Come and do your job tongue grin
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Legen-wait for it - Dary! Legendary! Barney stinson... How I met your mother
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by xamiel: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view, until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it. -TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
From gladiator,Maximus:"At my signal,unleash hell.
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by UchihaItachi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
"Lets agree to disagree"
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by rapmike(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2013
'With great power comes great responsibility' Ben parker to Peter Parker (Toby Mcguire's Spiderman).

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by spinna: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2013
i've got many in fact phrases are one of the things that get me excited about films sometimes..

Shawshank Redemption _ "Get busy living or get busy dying" (Morgan Freeman)

Terminator 2 _"Come with me if you want to live" (Arnold Schwarzenneger)

Forrest Gump _"I miss you Jenny" (Tom Hanks)

more when i remember
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by deltateam: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
d michael: From gladiator,Maximus:"At my signal,unleash hell.

*unveils himself
I am General Maximus Commander of the army of the North, true servant to Emperor Claudius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife.I will have my vengeance in this life or the next!
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by RSAMAN(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
terrence: shoot him again
other guy: what for?
Terrence: his soul is still dancing
hahah(he laughs)... Shoot him again

*The Bad Lieutenant*
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Machiavelli23(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2013
You listen to my one and only rule.
Don't Bleep with me...
...or I'll leave you standing
in the middle of nowhere...
...with nothing but your ass to sell
to get back here...
...your perfect world.
Do we have an agreement?
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Machiavelli23(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Babylon A.D -Vin diesel
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by korrej(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
In any war there are calms between storms-Optimus prime(Transformers)...can't recall if it was in part 1 or 2.
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Guapo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Capt. Byron Hadley: I'm not gonna count to three, I'm not even gonna count to one. You will shut the Bleep up or I'll sing you a lullaby. grin

Shawshank Redemption
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
deltateam:

*unveils himself
I am General Maximus Commander of the army of the North, true servant to Emperor Claudius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife.I will have my vengeance in this life or the next!
Maximus;Are u not entertained?
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Asta lavista baby.by arnie in terminator.
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by piroski09(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
If u want to shoot; shoot dont talk.4rm d good, d bad and d ugly.
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2013
captain America: we need a plan of attack
iron man: we've got a plan, ATTACK! -avengers
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by omar22(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Nasir
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by omar22(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2013
Nasir place cork in a$$ when I finish
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Spartans Prepare for glory-King leonades to the 300 spartans
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Neville Flynn: Enough is enough. I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane. Everybody strap in, we're about to open some fúcking windows. (Snakes on a plane)

Tony DiNozzo: You have 30 seconds to live, Saleem.
Saleem: You're still bound, you're lying.
Tony DiNozzo: I can't lie, and I didn't say I was gonna be the one to kill you. Remember when I told you my boss was a sniper? (NCIS, Season 7, Episode 1)

Captain America: We need a plan of attack
Iron man: I have a plan, ATTACK!! (The Avengers)

Doctore: A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it, caresses it, fúcks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his cóck in the mouth of the beast and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. (Spartacus, Season 1, Episode 2)

Batiatus: You shít upon honorable agreements and press for fresh demands. Tell me Thracian, how will you pay for her release if found? Hmm? Her transport? Do you shoot magic coins out of your áss? If so, squat and produce. (Spartacus, Season 1, Episode 4)

Tyrion Lannister: When you tear a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you are only telling the world that you fear what he might say. (Game of Thrones)
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by rapmike(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lord Theoden speech at Helms deep and this sound bite ( Both from LOTR).

'This is a red day, a sore day even as the sun rises.... Death!(ALL: Death!), Death!! ( All: Death!!) Death!!! ( Every1 including Merry and d gal: Death!!!) . Mad scenes and Osts. Lovd dat place entirely.
Re: What Is Your Best Phrase Ever Used In A Movie.? by vcvibes(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Go tell ur king, winter is coming for him Robb Stark

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Movie ' The Interview ' Full Length Download Went Viral By Hackers / Please Who Knows This Movie / An Open Letter To DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.