Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover (1166 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by NoLoveLost(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2013

According to her, she met Femi on a social network Twoo, few months ago, one thing led to another and before she knew it, the Romeo has duped her of a whopping sum of N470,000 (Four Hundred and Seventy Thousand Naira) after promising her marriage.

This story Was sent by joyce

Joyce Wants to retrieve her money as well as to warn other ladies from falling victims to this fraudster.
“I met Femi 7mths ago on Twoo a social network. We chat 4 mths b4 I gave him my num bt never took him serious until he came visiting in Shagamu on July 14th. He was talking abt marriage evn b4 we met face to face. He pretended to be a born again christian frm a Redeemed Church and askd me to tell my pastor nd parents which I did. He said he lives in Maitama Abuja nd that he sells car as a personal business aside his job.

He said he bought a car he needed to sell dat the buyer knocked down the engine whil test driving it. He said he arrested d man an was talking to police in my present. I advised him to change d engine so he asked me to borrow him 20k which I paid to his acct on 20th July I sent abt 3people to pay to d acct nd gav him 170k cash. B4 I knew, d total amt was already 470thousand naira.

We went 2 c my brother together nd were evn planning 2 go hom 4 introductions. He told me a buyer cam whom he calld severally in my present. Aug 14th he said he paid d money to my acct nd kept askg if ve received d alert? I went to d bank on 15th nd was told d money was nt in my acct. He stops callg nd pickg my calls on 16th of August. His num are: 08148359854, 08145502069, 08138733975 this one has bn going since last week til now because he switch off his phones since then.

His acct num is Access Bank Ajibade Oluwafemi Arowolo where all d transactns were made. I did get som of the teller 4rm d people I sent cos I didn’t believe he wil disappeared just lik dat. My landlord, sisters nd few friends of mine are aware of this.

D memory card where I have all his pictures got corrupted. Photocopies of som teller re attached. The originals re wit me.
Pls I don’t want my surname name on d publication, please Joyce”
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by tosinjoe(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Atleast, u got some gud details, u can start from there...
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by tosinjoe(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Front page please
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by kingjoe(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
This is what happens always .fradulent people cheating others in various ways.in as much as u called it facebook lover.u have met him,liked him,even introduced him to your relative.this is just a call for everyone to be cautious in relationships.whether known from facebook,bus,plane ,church ,school,mosque,on the road,at the atm ,bank,workplace etc. i rest my case
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Report to d Police nd the bank. I dnt fink d guy is a professional cos had it been he was, he wouldn't av shown his face. Hope U catch d bast*rd. So annoying.
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
But truth be told,the girl sef daft gan.how can you be believing anything anyone says on face book in this day and age where we have a lot of phony men claiming stewpeed love.something similar happened to me about two years back

this random guy i dont know from adam sent a friend request to me on face book,i accepted.he claimed to be working in central bank,he is looking for his missing rib bla bla bla, later on,he said he has a buisness proposal that will turn me into a billionaire and make me be categorised as among the likes of dangote etc ,i should send 100k to his account for a start.he later sent a message inviting me to his peoples place,i just blocked the 1d1ot off not before blasting the nonentity because apart from the fact that he was inconsistent,he looked dubious and suspicious.infact,i dont add people i personally dont know off face book because all kinds of fraudsters,miscreants,liars,are all over facebook.

Anyone can claim to be wale adenugas daughter or son.mshewwwww

people still doing facebook love ehen.smh.ffiiiiiaaaakkkkwwwaaaa

and of which it is not meant to be so.nigerians keep corrupting everything brought to their doorstep.
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by baralatie(m): 3:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Nna this is gobe
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 16, 2013
Which one is Twoo? And which car seller doesn't have N20k to change a car engine? Smh.

People, wise up.
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by obami007(m): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2013
Na all dis kind stories dey spoil some genuine intentions of some pple,,,,,dat guy no try,,,,,2moro if d lady treat anoda guy wit contempt and disrespect,we guys go dey shout,,bt its nt her fault,,,,,anyway,,I hope dey catch d guy sha
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by NoLoveLost(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
ogugua88: Which one is Twoo? And which car seller doesn't have N20k to change a car engine? Smh.

People, wise up.
its a social network
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by obyrich(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
ogugua88: Which one is Twoo? And which car seller doesn't have N20k to change a car engine? Smh.

People, wise up.
The statement was figurative. He meant servicing the engine of one of his cars in Abuja. Or he wanted to change the engine oil. Hope you get it? Social networks have made it possible for guys to have serviceable engines all over the country. So you can rob peter to pay paul. Kemi can pay for servicing obiageli. All na game.
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mods front page please hehehe lmao
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by LynForward: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
War_refar!
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by Tedpgrass: 2:21am On Nov 17, 2013
In summary,it appears that this couple met via Facebook but had a relationship afterwards.
And.......
It's reasonable for this young lady to want to help her man..... till he did a runner.

Lessons include.... only give what you can afford.
Have in writing, any soft loans awarded to close family/ friends

I hope she recovers from the experience speedily.

Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by bollyfolly: 3:12am On Nov 17, 2013
So Sad and annoying..
Same happend to me on FB.
Iam yet to see the guy, his lines are not going and his friends refused to disclose his house and office address.

Mine was just N250k only.

One day, they will be caught, i swear.

Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by lordweezy(m): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2013
I can't say a thing but I will just advise u to go to the bank you paid to,tell the bank manager the situation,and request information on d said account,then get police to arrest the owners or family members of the account.give it two weeks your money shoould be out,call me if you need more advise eish ma naija brothers don upgrade na ur own girls una dey scam now
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2013
But women why do u do this na
Re: Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover by youngalex(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
"I go marry" is a booming business here in Lagos,abuja,ph etc...the guys are perfect and dead gorgeous when I see them I laugh cos they know their targets and they go for them

(1) (Reply)

How To React When A Gay Open Up To You- To Homophobics / How Do I Trust My Girl Again? / "WIFEY" Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.