Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken (39525 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) / 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget / 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Eureka007: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
First to commet ehhh*dance skelewa+aligo......ehem whats the topic Eeeewooo ghost ni.why me first to commet on ghost sidei pray o!!!!
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Abeg sum1 shuld summarise dose write ups abeg

1 Like

Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Richiy(f): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Anything goes. As long as nothing disturbs or appears in my pic.#totally indifferent#
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by tosinjoe(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Like seriously?
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Eureka007: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
No comet yet,people dey fear to commet,,,many many viewers below yet no commet.ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha/@@second to commet again o....dances more alingo!!!
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Eureka007: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Even some commets on nairaland thread are given by ghost. i suspect
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Eureka007: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oghos1: Abeg sum1 shuld summarise dose write ups abeg
the summary is that ghost exist and they walk with ya eat with u,sleep with u,especialy ur grannys ghost but u cant see them
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by nrdgeek: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
That reminds me, I have a picture of Willy Willy scaling the fence in my backyard ... where I even put am sef?
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Scary
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by JAMBSOFTWARE: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Amusu
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by cycline404(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Eureka007: First to commet ehhh*dance skelewa+aligo......ehem whats the topic Eeeewooo ghost ni.why me first to commet on ghost sidei pray o!!!!

Ki lo n se eleyi
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
I am quite intrigued by the supernatural. I own this book called Strangely Enough - that has detailed accounts of various unexplained sightings, phenomena and catastrophes and the story about the sailors at sea was documented in that book. I think it was a true event.
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Ghostly Grip

This interesting photo was taken sometime around the year 2000 in Manilla, Republic of the Philippines. According to The Ghost Research Society, two girlfriends were out for a walk one warm night. One of them entreated a passing stranger to photograph them using her cell phone's camera (hence the low-resolution picture). The result is shown here, with a transparent figure seeming to tug on the girl's arm with a firm if friendly grip.
Without further information on this photo, we have to admit that the ghost could have been added with image processing software. But if it's genuine and untouched, it certainly qualifies as one of the best ghost photos.

This is just a simple double exposure! Anyone who understands photography and how a camera works should recognise this.

Ghosts indeed. lol. The only spirits I know come in a bottle!
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by ichidodo: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
The Ghost phenomena can be explained thus if an individual gazes straight at a bright light source e.g the sun and immediately looks away, he still sees the blinding light even if he aint looking at the light no more.Same with the Phenomenon, An individual somehow holds an aspect of this life very very dear but passes on his/her ethreal body should reverberate over time before fading into Oblivion, anyone who comes in proximity to that reverbration has seen a Ghost and will have goose bumps. Ghosts just like shadows are harmless entities
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Rejoice5000(f): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Heh ! this story i took my time to read all.PLS ARE THEY USING GHOST CAMERA TO CAPTURE THEIR IMAGES
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Ignatio(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ghosts dey wear sunglasses?
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by zarkknight(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rentaghost tins..

1 Like

Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by dejibimbo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Noboy...y na dis kind time una paste dis ghost ish....e no gud o....its creepy mehn....
Saw a ghost video on youtube...d guy just packed in to his new appartment, so was filming around when he saw a young gal who vanished instantly...the guy caught d same gal on tape another day in a locked room...
It was scary mehn...
Shet...my fone just vibrated...scared the hell out of me....
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by 3treelong(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ghost doctor

In 1984 my mum and I went to st nicolas hospital for medical check up, while my mum was sitted waiting for the doctor I took a picture of her. It was wen I got home I noticed a man in white dress checking my mum's BP

4 Likes

Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by MistadeRegal(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ghosts are real. Need not doubt that
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by LadyH(f): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oghos1: Abeg sum1 shuld summarise dose write ups abeg
u should read everyfin. the gists are fascinating tho im a lil bit creeped out.
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by LadyH(f): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
3treelong: Ghost doctor

In 1984 my mum and I went to st nicolas hospital for medical check up, while my mum was sitted waiting for the doctor I took a picture of her. It was wen I got home I noticed a man in white dress checking my mum's BP
looool...dat pic....
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Lizylaw(f): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2013

lolzzzz. ahnahn wat apin? dat ur ghost cute sha
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by nickz(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
embarassed embarassed I watched this movies yesterday night ; 'mama' and 'dead silence' .and now I'm seeing this thread this night cry cry
I cover ma'self with da blood angry angry mod's abeg hide this thread
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2013

Is that Sexkillz? angry

And hey, Sexkillz ain't dead! He's still alive, okay? angry

1 Like

Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by vizkiz: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Austeenx:

Is that Sexkillz? angry

And hey, Sexkillz ain't dead! He's still alive, okay? angry

lolz...i smell 2yrs ban grin

1 Like

Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by FBICIA(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
ℓ☺ℓ cheesy people are so scared why?

Anyways ghosts are phucking real though am yet to see one but I believe.
To check out if a ghost is around you, there's an electronic device called ghost detector or EMF electromagnetic frequency device that catches bizzare and weird frequencies.

To safe your sef from any hostile ghost get any metal to fight the ghost or surround your area with salt or mountain ash.
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Artlove(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Whoever see ghost on ur pix or in ur phone is d spirit of death behind u. Pls stop dat nonsense and read ur bible ok.
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by mancheeutd(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
vivacious vivi: I am quite intrigued by the supernatural. I own this book called Strangely Enough - that has detailed accounts of various unexplained sightings, phenomena and catastrophes and the story about the sailors at sea was documented in that book. I think it was a true event.

pls can u help me with the name n author of that book may be i can download it online thanks have you read we are not the first i can send you the file.
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by AORDMAYOR(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Altough I am Kind of Sceptical about this Ghost Pics Thread , But i Know dat Ghost Exists and i was also made to understand dat They Do not appear on photos. Even if u take a photo of them.
Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by rill: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Viewing this thread while playing olamide's "ghost mode"

1 Like

Re: Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
ichidodo: The Ghost phenomena can be explained thus if an individual gazes straight at a bright light source e.g the sun and immediately looks away, he still sees the blinding light even if he aint looking at the light no more.Same with the Phenomenon, An individual somehow holds an aspect of this life very very dear but passes on his/her ethreal body should reverberate over time before fading into Oblivion, anyone who comes in proximity to that reverbration has seen a Ghost and will have goose bumps. Ghosts just like shadows are harmless entities
But malevolent spirits exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron / Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Art Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.