Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public (5555 Views)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tunde1200(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
sexy reply cool
tosinjoe:
I can't even beat a single lady in private
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by ChynoBEATS: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Harmvirus:
This happened today in my street. A man came back and parked his car infront of a woman's shop. Then the woman came out and told him to shift the car a little because it was blocking her shop only for the man to slap the woman"

In this case the man is @ fault.....
He should pay for such deed cos he's stupid...
You dont do such in front of a persons shop... It's not allowed
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by IsiAbuncha(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Harmvirus:
This happened today in my street. A man came back and parked his car infront of a woman's shop. Then the woman came out and told him to shift the car a little because it was blocking her shop only for the man to slap the woman, imagine that. I know the man must have had a rough day or something buh slapping the woman was uncalled for. Trust women and their "you must beat me today" thing.she held the man and people gathered to resolve the matter..I don't know what later happend sha
But my question is "guys can u slap or beat a married woman with kids in public?"

Lol! The man acted in a foolish manner.
About beating a woman in public, hmmm I will say I can't o! But dat one no mean say I don give room for any woman to try me o!
Some women can be annoying and as a man u have to ignore, but there are certain things a woman can say or do to me in public wey go make me reset her go default mode sharply cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Million Dollars ($1m ) To Sleep With Your Wife For Just One Night / My Dad Needs Money Again! Please Help! / I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.