Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Solomon Lange – One Of The Greatest Gospel Singers Of Our Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solomon Lange – One Of The Greatest Gospel Singers Of Our Time (2107 Views)

Abuja Based Gospel Artiste-Solomon Lange Set To Get Married (Pics) / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? / Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Lange – One Of The Greatest Gospel Singers Of Our Time by Ckariam: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
I first heard the Song of Solomon Lange during my recent trip to Abuja. My cousin Kelechi Onwuka was so kind to accommodate me, and his room mate from Jos was equally hospitable. It was just a one room self contain and the guys were so caring.
One album that was always playing was that of Solomon Lange, by then I didn't know his name but I just loved every of his tracks even though I had my favorites. I decided that I must purchase one for myself and family. So we went out and bought it.
I listened to the CD in the car while returning back to Owerri, my friends in the car marveled to the talent this young man has and most importantly using it for the praise of God. The songs became so part of me that up till date I still play it in my house and my wife is equally singing to the song.
My excitement sometimes grows dim because not too many people know this guy and even have the opportunity to listen to his tracks. Well those in the eastern part of Nigeria don't really know him and even his song is not known in Ghana.
Undoubtedly Solomon Lange is endowed from on high with the gift to sing and praise God, he uses English and Hausa languages in this act. Not too many songs in Hausa are gospel that I know of, so when I listen to him, he is speaking in tongues and the spirit bears witness that he is glorifying the Father above.
In my strong opinion, Solomon Lange is one of the greatest gospel musicians of our time, not just in Nigeria but globally. I understand how common his song would have gained popularity if he was singing profane and vulgar words but his righteous choice to give honor to the Creator who has given him this gift will surely not go unrewarded.
It is not necessary to incline you to read on when you can have a feel of his performance and together glorify the most high. Nobody I am sure after listening to him, or even watch him perform will not glorify the God of Abraham, Isaac and Solomon.
Source: Chuks Ineh- chuksineh.com

Re: Solomon Lange – One Of The Greatest Gospel Singers Of Our Time by sholatech(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yea, woke up one morning two weeks back to his music playing on AIT and couldn't help but worshipping God deeply and getting his CD. He is certainly one of the best in Nigerian Gospel industry and may God continue to enrich his ministry
Re: Solomon Lange – One Of The Greatest Gospel Singers Of Our Time by bobbyL(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Undoubtedly gifted.

(1) (Reply)

TD Jakes Says Jesus Is The Product / Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks / Bible Teaching On Water Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.