Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Important Message For All Voters And Interested Parties In The Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Message For All Voters And Interested Parties In The Anambra Election (642 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments / Daddy G.O. Adeboye Has Hold ON 8.4% Of All Voters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Message For All Voters And Interested Parties In The Anambra Election by Nchara: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
I just thought I should reemphasize that no Nigerian politician, not even GEJ is worth dying for. So as you head out to vote, or rig, or observe, keep in mind that a restriction of movement within the boundaries of Anambra State will be enforced from 6.00pm on Friday, 15 November, to 6.00am on Sunday, 17 November, 2013.

This simply implies that all states contiguous with Anambra, namely Delta, Enugu, Imo and Abia, will be heavily policed. Therefore, if you've been contracted by politicians of the APC, APGA, LP or PDP (yes, all will of e'm try to rig, it is a matter of who rigs better) hue determined to obstruct a transparent election, think twice so you don't get shot at like a chicken by the ever trigger-happy Nigerian police and killed in the process. No Politician is worth dying for.
Re: Important Message For All Voters And Interested Parties In The Anambra Election by snika: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
This people can lie o.

And suddenly APC are saying these people are their 'independent observers'? Indepent observers with fake INEC IDs, voters' cards, ballot boxes, Ngige posters, Ak. 47 rifles, grenades. Wow, now I know what independent observers stand for. Hehe cheesy

Mama Ebuka, oya go fetch me my mma agha ASAP, I'm going to the voting center as an independent observer angry

(1) (Reply)

Ngige For President / ‘defection Deceitful, Acceptance By APC Unfortunate’ / APC To Hold Mass Protest At Inec Head Office Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.