Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Free Certification ! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Free Certification ! (1377 Views)

Sharepoint Training And Free Certification / ITIL Training And Free Certification Exam / Free Certification Dumps : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Certification ! by olabello(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2008
HELLO ALL,

Would like to share this revolution that has been going on online for a couple of years. Its a long concealed secret and NOW I would like to reveal it only to NAIRALANDERS.
I TRIED IT AND IT WORKED FOR ME!!!

Its a FREE Certification online. All you need do is register online through the website and take online courses that trains on topic ranging from management to IT courses. Examples of courses that I now have their certificates are:
>Building Web Applications with PHP/MySQL
>Troubleshooting your PC
>LINUX 101
>Using Microsoft Excel
>How to build your first website

There are several courses online (updated regularly) on Business, Marketing, IT, for anyone who ever cares to access them FREE and the good thing is that, YOU GET A CERTIFICATE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF EACH COURSE, which you will download and print. This is a big BOOST to your CV as employers will never know its FREE and that you took it online.

FREE online courses available 24/7

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

So that this juicy resource is not under-rated or under-valued, i would not give it out FREE. Though I may later change my mind but for now, it isn't FREE OF CHARGE. REMEMBER, INFORMATION IS POWER!

Now, the only favour I will do to a fellow Nairalander is to subsidize the price for revealing the website and showing the tricks for them to accept your registration. Normally, the website do not accept registration from NIGERIANS, but I will show you how to bypass this.
When you're ready, just contact me and I will send the whole process to you either via EMAIL or SMS as you please.

FOR NOW, IT WILL COST ONLY N3,000 [I MAY CHANGE MY MIND TO EITHER INCREASE OR , ]

If you have this information in your finger tips, you can also sell it for money. Don't give it out FREE so people will really value it!

For those that are interested, don't hesistate to contact me on 08058528185 or email: olabel@gmail.com You can also meet me online Mon - Fri between 9:00AM - 5:00PM for LIVE CHAT via YAHOO MESSANGER through talk2olabel@yahoo.com

GOOD LUCK

To your Success
Bello Ahmed
Re: Free Certification ! by captainhsi: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
u r mad! smiley Y i no go through the normal process&get certified,Mr.fraudster grin
Re: Free Certification ! by olabello(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hey,

Why are you rude! You just concluded its fraud without even knowing about it. It's people like you that miss out on opportunites online and usually fail.
How do you define normal process and what is abnormal process?

Look, its not compulsory, if you're not interested, then just ignore it. But I can assure, this is REAL and 100% LEGAL. Only poeple in the US are benefitting, why shouldn't Nigerians too?

Good Luck to you!
Re: Free Certification ! by ramonacee(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2008
shocked
haba bello, shocked even a dummy knows you are tryin to play some pranks on us, haba angry.
she na situation hook you reach like this lipsrsealed, hhhhhnnnn
Re: Free Certification ! by Phemorinho(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2008
BEEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOO! HABA! are we dumb?no we are not,even a new born baby would know that this is fraud,you dont want to disclose a website?how did you get it?is not through google?you want to bypass registration as a Nigerian (FRAUD)is it not?if you cannot give the website for free,i have two words for you Bleep OFF![/size][size=8pt]
Re: Free Certification ! by Donhiilx: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2008
yaa I know of this website. Try HP learning center.com. Hope it will work out.

Donhillx.
Re: Free Certification ! by ifiyoma(f): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2009
www.hp.com/go/learningcenter

thats the website he is talking about, you dont have to pay anything

good day
Re: Free Certification ! by viaro: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hmmm. . .

Topic: "Free Certification"

Advertizer then says:
olabello:

it isn't FREE OF CHARGE. REMEMBER, INFORMATION IS POWER!

There's always a catch to it, no? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be A Professional Programmer (vb6.0, Vb.net, Php, Asp Etc) / SAP Training In Lagos! March 17th 2012 ONLY for N250k apply at www.sapjf.com / Improve Your Skills In Market Research & Data Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.