Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? (20401 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by abu12: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2013
El-rufai locked up in his hotel room

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://elombah.com/index.php/reports/18908-anambra-decides-governor-aregbesola-el-rufai-moves-in-to-counter-rigging&sa=U&ei=20CHUsuVH4PP0QXt1IHIDg&ved=0CA8QFjAB&usg=AFQjCNGIxf3hSAFPUmRlOXuWma7p55H9iA

he Anambra State election may not be free and fair as Elombah.com has uncovered plots by various parties to rig the election, which we gathered has prompted the governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbosola to enter the state last night in a move sources close to him is not unconnected with stopping any act of rigging. The technology savvy governor we gathered

was locked up in a hotel owned by Senator Chris Ngige where they strategized plans on how to effectively monitor the election with hidden and spy cameras. According to our sources, the alleged 203 electoral observers, Justice and Equality Organisation who were arrested by the Imo State Police command in Disney Hotels are from Osun State, contracted by Aregbosola to help in the election monitoring. 

Former FCT Minister, Nasir el rufai also arrived Awka last night. El rufai told elombah.com he is in Awka for the Anambra Governorship election.

"We pray for clean, credible elections in which the best man Dr. Chris Ngige will win", he said.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by 1025: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Chukskalidon:
Why? I don't wanna guess on ur opinion but I did be hapi if u give a simple reason why APGA has no way in Anambra.

america is moving forward today because they move positions from one party to another and not peter obi handing over to peter obi junior for cover up. let another party take over as that will make parties to sit up and work for the masses. we don't want a situation where godfathers seat at home and choose their step-sons as replacements. a vote for Ngige or Ifeanyi Ubah will put anambra in a better position for developments.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by SU37fighter: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2013
If only soludo was not disqualified,he would have won with a landslide.
If APGA loses this election,peter obi should be held responsible.
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by iffydave: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2013
Ada Nri1: I don't know how honest Chris Ngige is, but he seems like a man I would vote for if I were in Anambra now.
Willie Obiano used to be a HoD, his students can testify to how heartless he is. He cares about no one but his pocket.
Tony Nwoye was a known cultist/thug. That's inviting hit men to Anambra state.
Ubah Ifeanyi hasn't even cleared his name of fuel subsidy scam, how can we trust him with a whole state's treasury.
Yes I dont like tinubu, but I know he cannot control Nigige. If PDP failed to control him using a sitting president, who is Tinubu? Vote wise my people. Anambra mma mma nu!

Ada Nri ima ebeano

I don't know while pple are so myopic, Ngige is the only candidate that have proved beyond every reasonable doubt that he can not be controlled by anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by SU37fighter: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2013
1025:

america is moving forward today because they move positions from one party to another and not peter obi handing over to peter obi junior for cover up. let another party take over as that will make parties to sit up and work for the masses. we don't want a situation where godfathers seat at home and choose their step-sons as replacements. a vote for Ngige or Ifeanyi Ubah will put anambra in a better position for developments.
shut up abeg.
APC practice a more devious politics of godfatherism than APGA will ever hope to match.
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2013
#AnambraDecides, u can follow live on NTAi
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by MackyNene(f): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2013
Happening Life in FINOTEL Awka. Police assaulting AIT Correspondents covering house arrest of El Rufai in the hotel restaurant. The seized his camera and wiped out recordings.. so bad.. More Updates
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Btruth: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2013
iffydave:

Ada Nri ima ebeano

I don't know while pple are so myopic, Ngige is the only candidate that have proved beyond every reasonable doubt that he can not be controlled by anybody.

Good thinking, and that is why we want people like him as our leader. Leader who can decide by themselves. Vote APC today for that leader.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by bxcode(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2013
To be honest, each Ѻϝ the candidates have their various weaknesses, Obiano is widely regarded as a puppet in the hands of the incumbent governor, Ubah is still entangled in the oil subsidy fraud, Nwoye as a medical student managed to win the president of NANS which makes many question his sense of purpose and focus, Ngige though tested before, has not really lived up to his billing in the senate so far. But the candidate that can still boast of anything amongst them is Ngige due to his doggedness and performance when he was d governor. I think he is the man for the job....if only the votes will count at the end of the day. Peace cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by sammer4life(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2013
My area Fegge has witnessed an outbreak of violence. People are running helter skelter. As I speak, no fewer than 2 persons have been confirmed injured. But in all honesty, it has nothing to do with election. Just some street football matter. More update soon
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by agabaI23(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2013
1025:

Yea like Bush and his Son.
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Tuntheycr7: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2013
Well as 4ma area here na traditional weddin tinz O. Nobody even send election.
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by dahfweshdude69: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2013
d thread is for updates not who to vote for who or sucks...when will people get simple facts straight... anambra people just vote wisely... avoid sentiments ...credibility is what u need not political party
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by chucky234(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Chudiking: Calm patently waiting for poll materials mana APGA ve already emerge D winner n NNEWI SUOTH, Sang f VICTORY is heard to me is unoppose. Willy Will Win
Chei English hard gan

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Fourcade(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2013
If i was home now,Ngige would be my choice.He is the best man for the job.I hope he wins. cheesy
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by onochieco(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Chop their money but vote for the right candidate. Vote for Sen. Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige!!!
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2013
1025:

I hope the people will understand the importance of voting for candidate not party
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by namis007: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Reporting live from my sitting room in anambra state. I aint going nowhere because it does not worth it and I don't like any of the candidates. I don't like Obiano because he is a big baby that is being told wat to do. Ngige is a very cunning man dat deserves to be behind bars. Ifeanyi Ubah is controlled by his money and still have a lot of problems with the government. Tony Nwoye is a tout that was among the people dat burnt the govt house in awka sometime ago. So with all these am afraid to say dat my state is sitting on a looooooong thin. #justobserving
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by hajbash: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2013
ApC 4 real

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by chinaaman(f): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2013
lfeanyi Ubah the traders choice all the way.
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by norriswood(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Ad+:
Vote APGA!!Don't allow your state to be ruled from Bourdelon road,Ikoyi.Let us Igbos believe in our brand,develop it,package it and sell it to the rest of Nigerians.
APGA can never win a stool in the West but they want to win a seat in the East.
Vote APGA!!!!!!!!!!
that ur anambra need development don't vote for the party vote the man,ngige
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Monimatic(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2013
El Rufai has just been held under house arrest in Ngige's hotel by the SSS, El Rufai sneaked into Anambra last night and was sighted in Ngige's hotel.
What is El Rufai's. business in Anambra at the critical moment, APC are getting desperate as the day progress.
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by chinaaman(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah carry go.
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Btruth: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2013
sammer4life: My area Fegge has witnessed an outbreak of violence. People are running helter skelter. As I speak, no fewer than 2 persons have been confirmed injured. But in all honesty, it has nothing to do with election. Just some street football matter. More update soon

........stop this rubbish. Stop giving a false alarm. People continue with your voting, we are on ground watching everything here, but remember.....vote wisely, vote APC!
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by ratiken(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2013
Ngige though very popular on nairaland is not as popular on ground. #Fact#
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Up Apga
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Btruth: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2013
chinaaman: lfeanyi Ubah the traders choice all the way.

If you think otherwise, and you think Ngige is the man Anambra deserves, click like button here.

- UP APC
- UP Ngige

For the new Nigerian, & new Anambra state.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by thaoriginator: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Just woke up from my luxurious sleep and guess what, Chris Ngige won the election with a landslide. I'm very happy for the results. *pops champagne* grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Magnanimity(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2013
Kessyy2k4: anambra kwenu!!!! chris ndege all d way! guyz make sure u cast ur vote 4 anambra hero chris...
Are u sure u ar not an hausa u can't even spell common Ngige

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by Youngzedd(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2013
NO SECURITY.
Re: Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? by thaoriginator: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Monimatic: El Rufai has just been held under house arrest in Ngige's hotel by the SSS, El Rufai sneaked into Anambra last night and was sighted in Ngige's hotel.
What is El Rufai's. business in Anambra at the critical moment, APC are getting desperate as the day progress.
source?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi / Buhari’s Men, Magu At War Over Maina / ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.