Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos (35899 Views)

Audu’s Supporters Push For Son As Replacement In Kogi Governorship Poll / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics / Gov. Chime At London Hospital For ENT Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by MrCal: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Enugu state Governor, Sullivan Chime, was in Scotland today to attend his second son's masters graduation from the University of Glasglow. Tochukwu Arinze Chime is Gov Chime's son with his first wife before he married Clara Chime.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6w5GgGia9z4/UoZ9tPLdv8I/AAAAAAACNQU/_hP02uNIiic/s1600/000.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lTT2ZgQT6rQ/UoaeoD_RGpI/AAAAAAACNRk/S5ld8OHScdU/s1600/IMG-20131115-WA009.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GLiqc0lIErI/UoaepEZ0ixI/AAAAAAACNRs/uO3UBMrD-zc/s1600/IMG-20131115-WA007.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/11/gov-chime-in-scotland-for-sons.html
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by waleadex(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
In recent time he is about the most popular governor. Congrats boy!

16 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by Adrenaline123(m): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2013
No be clara born this one naa. Well sha them try.

#####============>

With profound gratitude and a blissful heart of colossal jubilation filled with indecipherable tears of unlimited joy and kind virtues which comes deeply from the bottom of my sweet melodious mind which flows like a stream of electrons moving swiftly and undisturbed as a dam filled with clean livingspring water
I hereby inform you that
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

KNOCKOUT/BANGER is out hurrray!!!!
grin grin grin
3 rounds #30
6 rounds #60
long missile #300
1 round bomb #100
fireworks #500 and above
Go purchase yours now.

Warning: Do not light indoors
grin
Tenk grin

68 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by Datiboboi: 12:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Finally the real family unite again

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by Adrenaline123(m): 12:44am On Nov 16, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:
Finally the real family unite again
yeah so touching

1 Like

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by aariwa(m): 1:52am On Nov 16, 2013
is that a mump on his cheek?strange coincidence.mrs chime leaves and the mumps appears again.he looks sick also.
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by fr3do(m): 3:34am On Nov 16, 2013
When u
don't have something nice to say
say nothing

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by tellwisdom: 4:25am On Nov 16, 2013
What should I do with the pictures?? sad
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by adconline(m): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2013
As if it's a big achievement with stolen money?

16 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by SlyIg(f): 5:19am On Nov 16, 2013
And what happened to the University of Nigeria that his son had to travel that far for his education!

Naija, i hail thee ...

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by stfadaanthony(m): 5:37am On Nov 16, 2013
As i wish d son wel in future,i must also state Nigeria uni is a shame.wot else Nigeria wouldnt do abroad,school abroad,medical checkup abroad,carry their loot abroad ad after leaving ofice,retire abroad,wen shal my Country Nigeria be a strong Nation among d league of Nations?

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by gulfer: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Question: what happened to his first wife; the mother of this boy?
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by SlyIg(f): 5:52am On Nov 16, 2013
Dear Op, keep us posted when the boy will be doing his youth service here in Nigeria.
But come to think of it, when and where do this big politician's pikin dem d do NYSC cos i haven't heart of it before.
Do they go through that stress at all?

*justaskingsha*

1 Like

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by angelTI(f): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Congratulations to the boy.

FP things. Someone should pls wake me up when we get there cos I have more things to say
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by dridowu: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2013
And someone will tell that they are improving our education system , with billions of naira that he will claim to have spent on the education unit he still does not believe in it.
And ds also goes to other elected official
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Hmm..University of Glasgow datts my dream school
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by cashkidisback1(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2013
wetin cum concern me nah
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by IAMBREEZY: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Congrat bro
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by Chamackh(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2013
adconline: As if it's a big achievement with stolen money?
Not holding brief for the governor about stealing enuguites money, but note that Sulivan is from a very wealthy home, so with or without stealing from Enuguites, his kids can go to any university in the world to study. Let's always try and research first before shouting. Though not holding brief whether he is stealing from his state.

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by waleadex(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2013
gulfer: Question: what happened to his first wife; the mother of this boy?
Maybe she was also sacked like Clara grin
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by adconline(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2013
Chamackh: Not holding brief for the governor about stealing enuguites money, but note that Sulivan is from a very wealthy home, so with or without stealing from Enuguites, his kids can go to any university in the world to study. Let's always try and research first before shouting. Though not holding brief whether he is stealing from his state.
What was Chime doing before he became a govt appointee?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by adconline(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2013
No wonder the strike will never end...

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by Danielle22(f): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2013
D boy is cute.......money is gud ooo, Chime doesnt luk fyn 2 me
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by amanikondo: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2013
D boy is cute.......money is gud ooo, Chime doesnt luk fyn 2 me
Monkey No Fine,Him Mama like am.
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by Big4wig(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Akpors was in a dream when he
saw chelsea and Arsenal playing
football.
Akpors was shouting....."chelsea go win"....."chelsea go win"......i say na chelsea go win".
Immediatly, ochoku interupted.....
"na lie, Arsenal go win".
(still in the dream)...After the
argument. Akpors and ochoku
engage them selve's into beting. Akpors bet with ochoku that.....if
chelsea win's the match....he will
slap him two times...but if Arsenal
win's...then ochoku will slap
akpors.
(All these happend in the dream) After the dream, akpors woke up
and was very happy.
After two days....akpors heard
that truly....chelsea and Asenal has a match to play that day at
evening. So at the evening time.....chelsea and arsenal finaly played the
match and chelsea won the
match....with two goals. Akpors just rushed to ochoku
house....when he saw him.....he
used all the strength he has and
gave ochoku a confirm dirty slap.
Hmmm....ochoku nearly fainted...so
with the last strenght he has he managed to ask akpors
saying....why did you slap me?
Akpors replyed him saying......"yo
u don forget our beting for
dream?.

is akpors normal?.
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by amanikondo: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2013
Big4wig: .
I caught you booking your space. Is this what you turn Nairaland too just like our polithiefcians turn Nigeria to National cake?
You are just grabbing space all around.
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2013
Here's a man who is in charge of a state dat has a university. Yet he cnt send his son there to study! Kai, naija we r doomed! We r bn fooled! We r bn taken for granted! We need to fight dis people! They dnt mean well for us all! Death to all politicians in nigeria whose kids cnt study in nigeria! I dey vex!

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by IceMan85(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2013
SlyIg: And what happened to the University of Nigeria that his son had to travel that far for his education!

Naija, i hail thee ...

Olodo, is he the only Nigerians that schools in abroad?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by bloglover(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2013
We still dey here oh!! ASUU tins..
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by 76Naira(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2013
No close up picture
Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by felzylix(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2013
One idio.t is graduating while ASUU strike is not seeming to end soon, if our leaders are honest and proud of the country they govern, why not let their so called offsprings study in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos by daRealest(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2013
SlyIg: Dear Op, keep us posted when the boy will be doing his youth service here in Nigeria.
But come to think of it, when and where do this big politician's pikin dem d do NYSC cos i haven't heart of it before.
Do they go through that stress at all?

*justaskingsha*

some of them go through the 3 weeks orientation in camp with preferential treatment from camp officials, but after camp, you wont see them again until the final P.O.P day..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Override Supreme Court’s judgment, invoke Executive Order — CSOs tell Buhari / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.