Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Google Nexus 5 And Android 4.4 Kitkat - Details, Facts And Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Nexus 5 And Android 4.4 Kitkat - Details, Facts And Pictures (1285 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / Nokia Power Ranger Is A Dual Boot Smartphone With Android 4.4 Kitkat And Windows / Install Carbonrom Android 4.4.4 Kitkat On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 [APP2SD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Nexus 5 And Android 4.4 Kitkat - Details, Facts And Pictures by aywhy93(m): 1:08am On Nov 16, 2013
The Google Nexus 5 is a name that looks familiar to those who knows a lot about the latest and trending Smartphones, maybe you don't know about the Google Nexus 5 yet but I guess you would've heard of or know something about the Google Nexus 7 or Google Nexus 4. Generally, Nexus is the name given time-after-time to Google’s line of pure Android smartphones, which simply means that the first Smartphone to run ANY newest version of Android is named Nexus and its being named after Google, the brain behind Android.

The newest Android version right now is the Android 4.4 KitKat and the only Android device in the world that runs Android 4.4 KitKat (while publishing this post) is the Google Nexus 5. As expected, the Google Nexus 5 is endowed with the most cutting edge hardware – while featuring the latest version of Android and also outfitted with 4G LTE connectivity.

MORE Smartphones Posts on www.stevenbergy.com.ng

As we all know, Google owns Android OS (Software) and they do not produce Smartphones (Hardware) but how come the Nexus 5 is always called "Google Nexus 5" in full ? Every time a new Nexus device is being designed, Google commissions a Mobile device producer to design and manufacture the Nexus device. For example, the recently released Google Nexus 7 was designed and manufactured by ASUS while LG was commissioned to design and manufacture the latest Nexus Smartphone right now. Briefly, the new Google Nexus 5 smartphone was designed by LG and you shouldn't expect it to just be an ordinary device, its a very hot device.

I'm sure you will like to know more about this new device; well, stay tuned to http://feeds.feedburner.com/stevenbergy in order to get my upcoming post about The Specs and Price of Google Nexus 5 in Nigeria. Before then, why not check out some brilliant pictures of the Nexus 5 below.

[size=14pt]NOTE - You can read the full post with HD pictures here ->> http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/11/google-nexus-5-and-android-44-kitkat.html[/size]

[size=14pt]SOURCE ->> http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/11/google-nexus-5-and-android-44-kitkat.html[/size]

Re: Google Nexus 5 And Android 4.4 Kitkat - Details, Facts And Pictures by Boomboost(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
My my my,and pple r stil buying android 4.2...sha even 4.3 isn't yet available to "some phone manufacturers".This one na til mid-next year.

2 Likes

Re: Google Nexus 5 And Android 4.4 Kitkat - Details, Facts And Pictures by aywhy93(m): 2:23am On Nov 18, 2013
Boomboost: My my my,and pple r stil buying android 4.2...sha even 4.3 isn't yet available to "some phone manufacturers".This one na til mid-next year.

Yeah, you're right but real Smartphone producers like Samsung, HTC and LG will release an Android 4.4 Smartphone soon, they cant carry it...

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! 2go 3gb MTN Data With Simple Server | Get Free 60mb+3gb MTN Data 2015 / Unboxing And Hands-on Review Of Infinix Hot 2 / How To Activate Fingerprint Unlock With Your Phone’s Back Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.