Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software (680 Views)

How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website / How Much Should I Charge To Design A Website For A Hotel?!? / How To Convince A Hotel To Let Me Design Their Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software by netbrilliance(m): 2:16am On Nov 16, 2013
A newly built Hotel just commenced operation and is urgently in Need of a Hotel Management Software that has features like

Reservation/Booking management
Accounting/reporting
Point Of Sale feature
Stock and payroll
Back-end database portal for customers details entering
Billing availability
.......e.t.c

Please let me know the ones you know about, its features and how to get it.....you can reach me on 08074212098
Like i mentioned it's an URGENT need.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software by 5hyguy: 2:23am On Nov 16, 2013
If you really need one contact me, 07037365434, or add me up,29542396 note its not free
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software by danvery2k6(m): 5:29am On Nov 16, 2013
if it were not something very urgent, i already have some of the features coded out. but am in nysc camp in ogun state and can't leave until 26th of this month.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software by netbrilliance(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2013
danvery2k6: if it were not something very urgent, i already have some of the features coded out. but am in nysc camp in ogun state and can't leave until 26th of this month.
Is it ready for deployment or are u still developing? you can call me lets talk, if it works out, 26th is not too long to wait.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software by netbrilliance(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
@onekay

Great features!!! but this just an online booking/reservation system. I'm looking for a complete Hotel management system that will enable the hotel automate all their day to day activities: bookings, sales, accounting, reporting e.t.c.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software by spikesC(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
We can do that for you from scratch if you won't mind the time involved. It will be intranet based, accessible from any location in the hotel.
Every department will have access to their own module. To discuss further, contact us with the details below.

support at spikesinteractive.com
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software by josieboy55(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
i have an already made solution for you ,contact me on 08184096896 for deployment
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Hotel Management Software by Successguilders: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please Email me , i have being working on something like that for a school, i can quickly get it for you within a week, with quality in my work.

Emmanuelonwusoro@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This / "Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site / How To Make A Website For Your Business Start-up For Beginers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.