Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (160736 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by katakara: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
I duff my hat 4 ACN (Post APC) Governors. I was in Abeokuta and Ibadan a couple of days ago and I will confess I was so impressed with the infrastructural developments the Governors are taking on. I remember going to those states when PDP was in office in the states and it was a disappointn story which I wouldn't want to even go Here. I hope APC as a party will continue where can stopd and keep that brilliant perfomance going

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by chukwudi3(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
katakara: I duff my hat 4 ACN (Post APC) Governors. I was in Abeokuta and Ibadan a couple of days ago and I will confess I was so impressed with the infrastructural developments the Governors are taking on. I remember going to those states when PDP was in office in the states and it was a disappointn story which I wouldn't want to even go Here. I hope APC as a party will continue where can stopd and keep that brilliant perfomance going
Do u want to contest for any election? Stop this on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
katakara: I duff my hat 4 ACN (Post APC) Governors. I was in Abeokuta and Ibadan a couple of days ago and I will confess I was so impressed with the infrastructural developments the Governors are taking on. I remember going to those states when PDP was in office in the states and it was a disappointn story which I wouldn't want to even go Here. I hope APC as a party will continue where can stopd and keep that brilliant perfomance going
Why now?
Why on this thread?
and why you?
Am waiting to see reactions.
Goodluck to you.
No run oooooooooo
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

WHAT ARE U DOING IN LAGOS ? WHY ARE U NOT IN UR STATE ? U KNOW THAT UR STATE CAN'T MAKE U PROSPER THAT'S WHY U RAN TO LAGOS..
THIS FOOLISH GUY IS ABUSING, INSULTING, FASHOLA, TINUBU N HE IS LIVING LAGOS . YOU ARE DISGRACE TO YOUR FELLOW IGBO PEOPLE...
WHICH TYPE OF JOB ARE YOU ENGAGING URSELF WITH IN LAGOS?

Bros, no let your BP dey high. I am not Igbo.
My company is keeping me in lag and I'm seriously praying to be relocated.
By the way, Lagos state was built before Tinubu and Fashola ever dreamt of becoming politicians. Lagos is former capital with many companies HQ and many industries. It has got nothing to do with APC, Tinubu or Fashola.

APC is to make portable water, education, cheap housing, transportation, good roads, agbero-free streets, cheap adequate Medicare etc, available to residents of Lagos state.
They have failed in most of what I mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
victor2020: My name is Onwa,i am from Alor in Anambra,i am very short,i am in a wrong party,i have a he goat bear,i wear over 7 rings at ago,i have been abducted when i was a governor,i worship at Okija Shrine,i lost a guber election yesterday.....................
Please who am i?
I like this your GWAM GWAM GWAM Ooooooh!
Very simple naa....NGIGE. grin
victor2020: My name is Onwa,i am from Alor in Anambra,i am very short,i am in a wrong party,i have a he goat bear,i wear over 7 rings at ago,i have been abducted when i was a governor,i worship at Okija Shrine,i lost a guber election yesterday.....................
Please who am i?
I like this your GWAM GWAM GWAM Ooooooh!
Very simple naa....NGIGE.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Psylas(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: Who were those people saying Nwoye has accepted his defeat?? I'll advise them to follow this link

www.osundefender.org/?p=132347

Punch Newspaper is nothing but a liar. Punch was still the newspaper that said Nwoye was leading earlier
this ur link is fake, u hv been doin us sheige with this website called OSUN DEFFENDER

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Beync(f): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
glen87:
BREAKING NEWS: Ngige Declared Winner.Areas he won heavily include:Adamawa- 45000Zanfara- 60,000Jigawa- 40,000Ekiti- 10,000Osun-25,000Ogun- 27,000Facebook- 10mAnambra- 00,000, lol
grin falls from cucumber. Alhaji ngige onwa
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by boneruns(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
I once thought this election was for just anambraians alone, I never thought other other SEastern states, and those who don't have know internet knowledge are interested in the outcome. I thought the election starts and ends here on nairaland.

My brothers and relatives have been discussing about the outcome of this election. May the best winner win. Amen

Though I'm not for Anambra; I'm from Imo; but God bless Anambra, God bless Nigeria.

It is all for the better.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Littlehooper: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

Bros, no let your BP dey high. I am not Igbo.
My company is keeping me in lag and I'm seriously praying to be relocated.
By the way, Lagos state was built before Tinubu and Fashola ever dreamt of becoming politicians. Lagos is former capital with many companies HQ and many industries. It has got nothing to do with APC, Tinubu or Fashola.

APC is to make portable water, education, cheap housing, transportation, good roads, agbero-free streets, cheap adequate Medicare etc, available to residents of Lagos state.
They have failed in most of what I mentioned.

I CAN SEE U ARE WORKING FOR A CIMPANY... A PERSON WORKING FOR A COMPANY WILL BE TOO BUSY TO HAVE TIME FOR THIS TYPE OF BULLSHIT HAPPENING HERE ON NAIRALAND...

YOU ARE A MESSENGER OR GATEKEEPER FOR THAT COMPANY... YOU CAN'T HOLD A REASONABLE POST N BE HAVING TIME TO BUSY QUOTING COMMENTS UNNECESSARY N SAYING IRRELEVANT THINGS....
GO BACK TO UR STATE....
AGBERO

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Psylas: this ur link is fake, u hv been doin us sheige with this website called OSUN DEFFENDER
Soak your phone/system, and you'll discover the link isn't fake
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

I CAN SEE U ARE WORKING FOR A CIMPANY... A PERSON WORKING FOR A COMPANY WILL BE TOO BUSY TO HAVE TIME FOR THIS TYPE OF BULLSHIT HAPPENING HERE ON NAIRALAND...

YOU ARE A MESSENGER OR GATEKEEPER FOR THAT COMPANY... YOU CAN'T HOLD A REASONABLE POST N BE HAVING TIME TO BUSY QUOTING COMMENTS UNNECESSARY N SAYING I RELEVANT THINGS....
GO BACK TO UR STATE....
AGBERO

Hehe he hehe, brox take it easy, this is weekend, work starts tomorrow, let me have fun before I start spending 6hrs daily in traffic from tomorrow.
Are you from Lagos? Because most of you on NL claiming Lagos are from Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo etc.
So, go back to your state too! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Littlehooper: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

Hehe he hehe, brox take it easy, this is weekend, work starts tomorrow, let me have fun before I start spending 6hrs daily in traffic from tomorrow.
Are you from Lagos? Because most of you on NL claiming Lagos are from Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo etc.

I AM IN LAGOS, THOSE STATES U MENTION ARE ALL SW.
IT'S YOU THAT NEED TO GO TO YOUR STATE.
GO TO UR IGBO STATE N DIE OF POVERTY THERE.
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT WORKING FOR ANY COMPANY.. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT CAME TO LAGOS TO TRY THEIR LUCK....
OPONU AKINRADA... ODE

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT WORKING FOR ANY COMPANY.. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT CAME TO LAGOS TO TRY THEIR LUCK....
OPONU AKINRADA... ODE

You are so bitter, I can understand your pain, APGA whooped your a$$.
Your rants here doesn't count, I'm just having fun.
What ever makes you feel better.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Parkac(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
I just have a feeling that @littlehooper is mentally deranged. See ranting abeg. Shoo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Littlehooper: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

OPONU AKINRADA... ODE..... AMUKUN MEKO

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Littlehooper: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

You are so bitter, I can understand your pain, APGA whooped your a$$.
Your rants here doesn't count, I'm just having fun.
What ever makes you feel better.

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING ..
ARE U A EPITOME OF PERSON WORKING FOR A COMPANY?
IS THIS A CORRECT ENGLISH "I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN " YOU ARE BITTER "
GO TO YOUR STATE!!!!!!! OMOALE EKO NI EHHH

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by princenonny(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cuche: Corrupt INEC officials were not even Smart in
manipulating this election.
Maurice Iwuh was smarter, at least he will
allow people to vote before doing the office
work based on orders from above - give
victory to Mr A.
Corrupt INEC officials will be smiling home
(to their States). Apart from the Idemili North
INEC officers who were caught and
sacrificed.
APGA allowed their desperation to becloud
their reasoning in yesterday's charade. They
should have at least made it look honest a
bit.
I knew an INEC officer some years ago. The
second name for this official is money. A
millionaire of some sort, at least I know some
of the choice property at 2 state capitals
including Abuja. I know of a housing estate
belonging to this officer.
Then I wonder how they make this money.
Now I know how this money come about with
what took place in Anambra
phoool. .....if you know any corrupt inec official kindly write to the police and efcc.....stop whining and making baseless accusations. # crybaby

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by victor2020(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
victor2020: www.nairaland.com/1521243/inec-set-declare-obiano-winner#19609438

Breaking news! APC, PDP AND LP are clamour for the cancellation of the just concluded Anambra Election.

Source: NTA NEWS.

This election is finally taking a twist.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by gurusmac4: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!
Alhaji Muhammad Ngige Declared Winner
On the Internet.... and his certificate of no
return shall be issued to him by Prof.
Ntobo El-Rufai on facebook & Twitter on a
later date.
Areas he won heavily include:
Adamawa ========= 45000
zamfara ========== 60,000
Jigawa =========== 40,000
Ekiti =============10,000
Osun ============25,000
Ogun ============27,000
Lagos ============100,000
Facebook ==========10million
Sahara Reporters =====500,000
Okija shrine =========700,000
Anambra ========== 1 LGA.
Some Igbos will be deported from OSUN,
Lagos pretty soon and Boko haram will
intensify bombing. Watch. The Rooster is
crowing louder and clearer.......
Up Ngige!!
UP APC!!
UP BOKO HARAM PARTY!!
hahahahahhahaahhahahaa
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ihedioramma: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
shachris:

Breaking news! APC, PDP AND LP are clamour for the cancellation of the just concluded Anambra Election.

Source: NTA NEWS.

This election is finally taking a twist.
There was know election in anambra state. dont follow people that dont have voters card bout they vote more dan 5000 times.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ihedioramma: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
ELECTION DID NOT HOLD IN ANAMBRA STATE. LET APGA TELL US WERE THEY GET THE NUMBERS THAT MAKE THEM TO WIN FROM? WE THE PEOPLE OE ANAMBRA STATE ARE SAYING IT NOW IS NGIGE OR NEVER FOR NOW IF OBI LIKE LET HIM GOTO SOKOTO OR ABUJA E.T.C NGIGE IS ALL WE NEED . OBI CANT TELL US TO TALK FOOD WE DONT LIKE(OBIANO, A MAN THAT CANT TALK IN IGBO ).
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jadelord(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Simon21: sad

U foolish oshiomole fanatic! U just run your mouth because talking is free of charge. What pains me most is that we still have 3 more dark years to go with that devil that call himself comrade..I cry for Edo people.

cuss all u want... i spent 10yrs schooling in Edo state even remembered trekking from ugbowo to 5junction n being in traffic for hours just from uselu market to ugbowo.... or is it d chaos that was ringroad, new benin market, ikpoba et al. i just feel for u and ur kiths.... will not waste my time calling u names... u probably would not have d brains to comprehend it
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by funshint(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
I dey laff o; to those still waiting 4 d final result of this election I swear u go wait tire. This election might be outrightly cancelled. Dis one ma season film choi tongue
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Princess2be(f): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guys are here making noise when the presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jadelord(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
alpha conde:

Since u remember ambrose alli I know you should be older than me. So I won't insult you, but it will be unfair if I don't let you know that you don't behave well. You talk like a drunken man, you talk anyhow. Maybe its an illness try to administer the recommended drugs. U can still improve.

its ur Edo State not mine....
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jadelord(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: I was unable to get the actual place his post was, but nothwithstanding I should be able to object you. How can you say he's an Oshiomole's fanatic for saying the truth??

So you enjoyed Edo state under that fool called Lucky?? Can you compare Oshiomole to Uduaghan, who is receiving more alloction than Edo state?? Pls think before you spew the unspewable

the truth is hard to swallow live in a lie.... let them be...@unblockable
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jadelord(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: I was unable to get the actual place his post was, but nothwithstanding I should be able to object you. How can you say he's an Oshiomole's fanatic for saying the truth??

So you enjoyed Edo state under that fool called Lucky?? Can you compare Oshiomole to Uduaghan, who is receiving more alloction than Edo state?? Pls think before you spew the unspewable

the truth is hard to swallow wen u live in a lie.... let them be...@unblockable
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jadelord(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jman06: I think you need to get some education about Nigerian politics and how it is played from independence. The igbos are not more tribalised than the yorubas or hausas. Why do you think more yorubas and hausas are in the Nigerian civil service than the Igbos? Do you think it's because they are more educated? No! The answer to that is tribalism. Even the Nigerian millitary had very few Igbo officers than Yorubas and Hausas until now that GEJ administration is giving us some sense of belonging. Man, if the Igbos are tribalised as alleged then it's because they have learnt from years of marginalization by Yoruba and Hausa master tribalists.

Igbos no not au to play politics.... just wait till wen will get d first Igbo president.... probably neva
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Beync(f): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Parkac: I just have a feeling that @littlehooper is mentally deranged. See ranting abeg. Shoo!!!
u r not alone in this, the boy is pure olodo agama lizard. Can't even converse with a little bit of civility. Wonder from which cave he loosed from.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by JECBOSS: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princess2be: Guys are here making noise when the presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls
THIS IS REALLY COMMENDABLE FROM THE PRESIDENCY. PDP KNOWS WHEN TO ACCEPT DEFEAT AND MOVE FORWARD.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by humblesteve(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
justhelp: I doubt if you know anything about democracy, you are asking which constitution grant a prominent member of a political party right to monitor election ha haa you dont have any formal education at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.