Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday (32183 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / How An American Lady Converted To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Ray1251(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
I pity them i wish they knew what they left

2 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by idealsico(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
I assure you:The last has not been heard about this news.If it was based on pure personal conviction why did cash exchange hands?
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
One of event organizers Jamiue muhammad has confirmed that the converts were given money and they in return gave the money to charity...
Ehen, like we're supposed to believe that last part. grin grin
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by kheart(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
congrats and welcome 2 islam. May ALLAH make it easy 4 u.

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by nafada2: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
PLS WHEN IS ASUU CALLING OFF THE STRIKE?
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Chinedu Ikechukwu now Rasheed ikechukwu

chai!!!! Dis your waist dey tempt me o
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by fbabs(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
rmaubsiau: And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful." Q(2:111)

1 million likes

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by fbabs(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
kheart: congrats and welcome 2 islam. May ALLAH make it easy 4 u.
1 million likes
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by tintingz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
See how our christian and igbo people are pained over this grin

Una never see anything, more are still converting and will convert grin cheesy
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by tintingz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
godjohnson: chai!!!! Dis your waist dey tempt me o
You don forget iyanya song abi cheesy
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Macelliot(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
rmaubsiau: And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful." Q(2:111)

No one ever said unless u are a Jew or Christian, but because Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the FATHER(GOD ALMIGHTY), except through Him. Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world. 'Be you anybody.'
Jesus said, "not all who call upon my name will enter the Kingdom of GOD, but those who do the will of the FATHER."
*Love your neigbour as you love yourself.
*Love your enemies and pray for those who prosecute you.

by doing these, you are doing the will of GOD.

2 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by tiarabubu: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
IamDebola:

I have quoted you bro.

From LIGHT to DARKNESS? I’m still laughing in Mandarin + Spanish!

*********************************************************************************************************

Alhamdulillah Robeel Alameen to hear this beautiful news. I'm just happy, may Almighty Allah shines His Nur (light) on them and give them more sustenance. I'm just too happy, over happy self. What a great news! One of the best news of this New Year 1435AH.

I pray Almighty Allah guide us and the rest to the straight path, Aameen and at the same time open the heart of the unbelievers, lift the veil covering their eyes, let them see that ISLAM is a perfect religion and it's a religion of peace.

NB: PLEASE DISREGARD ANY NEWS SAYING THAT THEY WERE PAID SOME MONEY, WE CONFIRMED THAT THE MONEY WAS GIVING ON THEIR BEHALF BUT IT WENT TO CHARITY.

You can't spell ISLAM without the word ALMS. By default a Muslim should be CHARITABLE!

Love everyone, including non-Muslims, I live with my Christian block mates and my Hindu landlord, Ma Shaa’Allahu there is PERFECT PEACE! Absolute PEACE!

In history ISLAM never spread by sword or by forcing people. People entered the fold of ISLAM because they are guided. Whoever God has guided nobody can misguide, nothing can misguide him/her not even Human being or Jinn. And whoever gets the opposite should know that the opposite can never put him/her on the right path.

Ma’Salam!!

- Muhammad Jamiu Adebola

You don't know your history.... If only you knew..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by levelszik(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Only imo state can do such,I trust other igbo tribes.as for d anambra man,am 100% sure he did it for money.we shall laugh over it as soon as he ports back.boys iwe newe grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Macelliot(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

My brother, have you forgotten the biblical doctrine that says LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THY SELF?
You are the typical type Jesus refers to, "love thy neigbour as your self."
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by tiarabubu: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Religion is a very personal matter. The Igbos (or whoever for that matter) have the 100% right to choose their religion (or remain without one).

I just hope that the same people celebrating them today will have no qualms when they choose to leave. Its a free world and I hope it stays so when that time comes.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by marley145: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
boniflex: This mbaitolu people are bunch of pathetic fellow
and even the best of nonentity,well na hugry sha,those guys are just lazy and gold diggers. Ibo kwenu....
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by mubalex50(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Allah Akbar
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by tucee31: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
The vise versa always happens and nobody makes noise about it.
What's d big deal? undecided
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by avalontony(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
To live is Christ and to die is gain...........lord i pray for the scale to fall off their eyes in Jesus name amen.......... if Isa BuBA refused to deny Jesus christ despite all the threat he recieved after converting to christainity....then i have no choice than to remain in Christ Jesus......for Jesus is my peace.

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Melancholy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
This has become the attitude of so many who want to convert to muslim especially in northern part,they prefare going to big muslim gatherings cos of material benefits that follows.Na naija we dey oo
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by tucee31: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
idealsico: I assure you:The last has not been heard about this news.If it was based on pure personal conviction why did cash exchange hands?

Good question.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Blackgold09(f): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ifyjemila: pls can someone send me the contact of brother Ndubuisi Nasir from Awka Anambra state?
na ur long lose brother?
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by nagoma(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
" look at Islam in a rational manner without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with1.5 billion followers."

- Zbigniew Brzezinski-
(political Scientist ,a professor and a statesman . The American National Security Advisor 1977- 1981.)
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Blackgold09(f): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
nafada2: PLS WHEN IS ASUU CALLING OFF THE STRIKE?
wen no dey hear 2 news?
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Michyeddy(f): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
nagoma:
" look at Islam in a rational manner without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with1.5 billion followers."

- Zbigniew Brzezinski-
(political Scientist ,a professor and a statesman . The American National Security Advisor 1977- 1981.)
who is competing with you guys

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by RedArrow: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
The Truth is that the fanatics, the Real Boko Haram will never see them as Muslims.

You are on ur own ooo

Fool Paradise
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by AJGOLD(f): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
why are the converters mostly from imo state and dsame local government?.....only GOD knows wot their brains were used for.......because of money
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by kolamilan(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
glory by to God.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by sexybwoy: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
avalontony: To live is Christ and to die is gain...........lord i pray for the scale to fall off their eyes in Jesus name amen.......... if Isa BuBA refused to deny Jesus christ despite all the threat he recieved after converting to christainity....then i have no choice than to remain in Christ Jesus......for Jesus is my peace.
Jesus was a prophet not God.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Busuyib(f): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nonybb: Why are these news? People are converting almost everyday in my church and NO man anounces it. Eventually millions are droving frm islam to churches in the northern. And Why are u people making and taking islam like an ideological conquest that must infiltrate to man? Other faith are having the same news too but no noise
help me tel dem o.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Bambela(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2013
Every thing make news in Nigereia. That People change religion is it bad? Do u no d motive? How many northerners are christians. If islam can librate them from their captivity and make them good citizen of Nigeria is it bad? Stop shouting for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured / Sheikh Mustapha Sanusi Zuglool's Burial: Massive Crowd Shutdown Isolo (Photos) / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.