Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Who Is Red John?mentalist fans - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Red John?mentalist fans (959 Views)

The Mentalist / Free Shipping Dvd Mad Men 1-5 And 5 The Mentalist 5 And 1-5 / Free Shipping- The Mentalist 5 And 1-5 Downton Abbey 3 And 1-3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Red John?mentalist fans by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2013
i think mentalist is the only series where the search for the antagonist has stretched across 6 seasons and the fans have continued to enjoy the series.this thread was created to give the fans of the show a forum to air their views on who are their most like red john suspect is.patrick jane created a list of his top suspects and they are
bret stile---leader of visualize
ray hafner---former cbi agent
patridge---cbi forensic detective
sheriff macallister---sheriff of napa valley
reede smith---fbi agent
bob kirkland---homeland
gale betram---cbi director
my number one suspect was brett patridge before he was killed(i doubt his death).as a forensic detective he could stage the scenes and remove evidence so it was impossible to get a dna sample to track red john.also he was always at any crime scene with jane and could monitor jane.but one thing against is that he looks too young to have been killing for up to twenty years.
If the shows producers really killed of patridge character then my next two suspects would be ray haffner and sheriff macallister cus as a sheriff in a small town,he had the oportunity to lay low without any suspicion.i will also have bret stiles there but he is too old but i do believe that if red john was a member of visualize,(ray hafner is a member) then stiles definitely knows who red john.
For those of you who watched episode 6 of season 6 betram,macallister and smith had that 3 dots tatoo and i think that rules them out as red john suspects.these 3 with[color=][/color] the dots are just member of the 'tyger tyger' secret society among law enforcement.
So my top two red john suspects are bret patridge and ray haffner and third is macallister and fourth is stiles drop yours.the producer wrote the series brilliantly so anybody can be red john.
Re: Who Is Red John?mentalist fans by mrdrizzy(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2013
No idea yet..bt what we were made to knw was dat redjohn heads a group with a front theme TIGER-TIGER
Re: Who Is Red John?mentalist fans by Bawss1(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Red John could be anyone at this point... But it is obvious that he is in close with that guy from Homeland security.
Re: Who Is Red John?mentalist fans by albiol: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Red john is the only person in the world smarter than patrick jane
Re: Who Is Red John?mentalist fans by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Bawss1: Red John could be anyone at this point... But it is obvious that he is in close with that guy from Homeland security.
that is bob kirkland n i was thinking that too but they killed the guy in episode 5.but that kirkland homeland guy has a twin brother.so anytin is possible
and that is y i praised d creator of the show because anyone can be redjohn
Re: Who Is Red John?mentalist fans by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
No idea yet..bt what we were made to knw was dat redjohn heads a group with a front theme TIGER-TIGER
he could be the head or a member.reede smith of the fbi told kirkland that tiger tiger is a secret powerful group with pple 4rm fbi,cbi,police, and homeland.
Re: Who Is Red John?mentalist fans by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
red john has finally been revealed.he is sheriff tom macallister.what a disappointing episode.very poor showing for the episode poor end to red john character.

(1) (Reply)

You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin / The Vampire Diaries Vs The Originals / 'You Will Not Watch Jennifer Again!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.