Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? (21173 Views)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
18 years!!!!!! smdh. See kids who fail to listen, they end up like you undecided undecided undecided Now you will be a teen mother. When you were fooling your parents just to make time to see this boy, you thought you were smart, eeeeeh? angry angry angry

Just tell your parents and continue with your pregnancy cry cry cry Hope you don't repeat it oo. Because your likes always repeat it.
Always remember a man/ boy is not your brother/ sibling, don't ever get too comfortable.
From now know that your priorities have to change, you are going to be a mother now and not a child anymore. Suspend any boy business now or after delivery, if you cant always use protection. undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
The irony of it is that by the time the boy is ready to settle down to marry,na their type go dey find virgin.they have turned another smalee into after one now.

May God give all this boys common sense to know that the girls life you've messed up will one way or the other come back to hunt you
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie:
May God give all this boys common sense to know that the girls life you've messed up will one way or the other come back to hunt you
May God give all these girls common sense to know that they are responsible for the kind of life they live. Let the girls use their brain too and stop opening their tiny legs for every macho that passes by. I can only hold brief for those that were råpêd. Others? Nah. They enjoyed it and even moaned in pleasure, screaming "hard baby, go in hard, yessssss, yessssss, f^ck me like a bytch@, yessssss honey, faster, deeper, etc."

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: The irony of it is that by the time the boy is ready to settle down to marry,na their type go dey find virgin.they have turned another smalee into after one now.

Finally someone who considers the boy responsible TOO and says it!

100 likes

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:
18 years!!!!!! smdh. See kids who fail to listen, they end up like you undecided undecided undecided Now you will be a teen mother. When you were fooling your parents just to make time to see this boy, you thought you were smart, eeeeeh? angry angry angry

Just tell your parents and continue with your pregnancy cry cry cry Hope you don't repeat it oo. Because your likes always repeat it.
Always remember a man/ boy is not your brother/ sibling, don't ever get too comfortable.
From now know that your priorities have to change, you are going to be a mother now and not a child anymore. Suspend any boy business now or after delivery, if you cant always use protection. undecided undecided undecided
chinelo,why are you blaming the girl alone,fine,she is wrong but it takes 2 to tango.she did not impregnate herself.by the way does she even strike you as someone sober or remorseful about her actions.sebi she said she still loves him.in other words,if the guy comes for round 2 she will fling her legs open.someone somewhere was deceiving her about how beautiful and sexy she is and or lying to her that it is only once and she will not get pregnant.of course the boy capitalized on her ignorance/stewpeedity/innocence.so if you want to blame the girl,the boy too is at fault

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by braine(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
OlamiB:
i'm only 18
sweetheart you have to abort it•

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
judii: My dear, pls keep your baby and believe me, you would be glad you did. It's not going to be easy but you will make it. You don't need 2 drop out of school to take care of your baby, except if you are still in secondary school. Your boyfriend can deny for now but it won't be forever. Don't add another sin to an already existing one. Fornication is bad enough, abortion must be avoided. (Not trying 2 judge u, pls) When you put 2 bed, you would really love your child. Your parents may even take the child from you and help look after him/her while you finish your education. I have a friend who passed through same but her parents surprised her by taking care of the child while she went to school, my friend's wedding is coming up in Dec but not to the same man who messed her up years ago. I guess u also know actress Genievive Nnaji's story. Her own parents abandoned her completely(read one of her interviews). But I doubt if that would still be the case because she has gone ahead 2make a good life for herself despite what she went through. Just be encouraged that having a child now is not the end of life! All the best!
Nice post.
But am completely speechless, the OP is in a serious sh.it.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: The irony of it is that by the time the boy is ready to settle down to marry,na their type go dey find virgin.they have turned another smalee into after one now.

Are you saying boys who impregnated girls at a young age should settle with them even if they dont love them. undecided undecided undecided undecided Mba angry

I have always been of opinion that a girl child should be taught that pregnancy is her full responsibility because at the end of the day, its the girls life that gets destructed when she gets pregnant and not the boy.

The boy did not go into her fathers house and dragged her out, she is the one who played tricks with her parents and this is where she is now smiley smiley smiley Yes, he was part of the game, but the girl should have been wiser, since she was wise when she played tricks and lies with her parents just to get out and see the boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont support it when the society forces man to settle/marry woman they impregnated when they were young just because they gave them belle undecided undecided undecided Instead girls should drill it through their thick skulls that they will suffer the consequences. undecided undecided undecided Let the boy enjoy ooo, afterall he did not drag her out of that house, she followed that third leg, by force or by fire sad sad

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
chaircover: @poster, the best that you can do for yourself now is to go and tell your parents. They are in the best position to deal with this. They will be very disappointed and angry but its too late now and what is done is done and you have to move forward.

Dont let anyone take you to any quack doctor or give you and concoction to drink o! If you cant face your parents, go and find a trusted relative who will break the news to them.

I wont lie to you, you have altered the course of your life, but life goes on and you can make the best out of it. You wont be the first or the last, but I hope that people will learn from your lesson.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
4tunebest: https://www.nairaland.com/1488893/graduated-first-class-because-did#19016020

Guess you now understand why they had to stay off boyfriends to achieve that kind of grade in school. shocked
karma is a bitc.h

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki:
May God give all these girls common sense to know that they are responsible for the kind of life they live. Let the girls use their brain too and stop opening their tiny legs for every macho that passes by. I can only hold brief for those that were råpêd. Others? Nah. They enjoyed it and even moaned in pleasure, screaming "hard baby, go in hard, yessssss, yessssss, f^ck me like a bytch@, yessssss honey, faster, deeper, etc."
ok na,since they have decided to turn small girls to after one,by the time they are ready to settle down,and they are searching for miss right,thats when they will see 6 or 7 in every 10 girls has been impregnated maybe when she was in secondary school or in the university.good enough,it is happeneing now.

These men want to eat their cake anf have it,they want to be impregnating all the girls and when they are ready to settle down,they will be the ones complaining that there are no decent girls out there,no virgins,no humble and submissive woman,everywhere bitter and angry women.

Continue na.seed time and harvest has not ceased,my bible tells me that whatever a man sown,that will he also reap.sebi they are complaining that marriageable women are scarce.

*Sips a glass of cold valentino and watches* 8-)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Boys don't come to your father's house to have sëx with you most times, you hook up with them somewhere else. You opened your legs. U closed them after the deal. You smile and say, "I feel great". He reassures you of his love and how he enjoys you. You smile again. It is a win-win situation.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: chinelo,why are you blaming the girl alone,fine,she is wrong but it takes 2 to tango.she did not impregnate herself.by the way does she even strike you as someone sober or remorseful about her actions.sebi she said she still loves him.in other words,if the guy comes for round 2 she will fling her legs open.someone somewhere was deceiving her about how beautiful and sexy she is and or lying to her that it is only once and she will not get pregnant.of course the boy capitalized on her ignorance/stewpeedity/innocence.so if you want to blame the girl,the boy too is at fault

The boy did not drag her out of her parents house, she is the one who was lying making stories to see that boy. See where her smartness lead her, she must continue being smart. I am sure her parents were always telling her to stop and she wouldn't.

I am saying all of this because I have been a teenager myself, so I know how it works. If a girl hands herself on a silver platter to a boy, this is where she will lend. Having being once a teenager, and having went through this, I know all the challenges that she went through and the fact that they can avoided only if one listens smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: Unfortunatly,i am not sorry for you.you knew the kind of home you came from,you know you are not ready to handle the after math of sex,need i remind you how much they sell condoms and birth control drugs.

Secondly you are sleeping with a BOY who cannot even take care of himself,much more a baby

thirdly,when Asa sang in one of her songs 'banke' she didnt lie when she said when a man,sorry IMMATURE BOY says i love you,think again because when pregnancy issue arises,that love can turn to hatred.

Fourthly you are living in a society that has no iota of respect for anything female,nothing like the BOY paying for the childs welfare till the child turns 18,you didnt put all that into consideration when he was releasing his sperm into you

in my own dictionary,Prevention is better than cure,a yoruba version of kojumari bi,gbo gbo ara logun e.at 18,already preggy for an IRRESPONSIBLE BOY,i hope you have a good job that can take care of you and your child before we have another indoctrinated boko haram member or a tout.

Good luck in whatever you do.

When i start talking,they will say kulyie has started again with her male hating posts.where are the anti feminists in the house cheesy

idowuogbo where are you na! Wa dasoro yi.after now,you will say i didnt call you o!

Iddddddddooooowwwwwuuuuuuuuooogggbbbboooo o! Bolowaaaaa!
Now this is totally unnecessary, condemning her won't help her in any way.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki:
hahaha. Talking from xperience? Lol #kidding.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: ok na,since they have decided to turn small girls to after one,by the time they are ready to settle down,and they are searching for miss right,thats when they will see 6 or 7 in every 10 girls has been impregnated maybe when she was in secondary school or in the university.good enough,it is happeneing now.

These men want to eat their cake anf have it,they want to be impregnating all the girls and when they are ready to settle down,they will be the ones complaining that there are no decent girls out there,no virgins,no humble and submissive woman,everywhere bitter and angry women.

Continue na.seed time and harvest has not ceased,my bible tells me that whatever a man sown,that will he also reap.sebi they are complaining that marriageable women are scarce.

*Sips a glass of cold valentino and watches* 8-)
If there were no girls to have sëx with, the boys won't die. Kindly note the use of boys and girls in my posts, instead of men and women. I can only support girls that were forced or coerced. That's my principle. It's our fault that virgins are getting outdated, because we let the boys win and rule. There will be virgins only when we keep those pretty legs closed or protected.
Let the boys keep whining. It is expected. U don't blame the dog, blame the owner.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
gcfr.com:

lol, indeed grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
whatever. Lol #kidding.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

lol, indeed grin grin grin
U should do the same with your husband. It's legal grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki:
U should do the same with your husband. It's legal grin grin grin

Willl do hun grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

Willl do hun grin grin grin grin
*winks*
That's the spirit!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

Are you saying boys who impregnated girls at a young age should settle with them even if they dont love them. undecided undecided undecided undecided Mba angry

I have always been of opinion that a girl child should be taught that pregnancy is her full responsibility because at the end of the day, its the girls life that gets destructed when she gets pregnant and not the boy.

The boy did not go into her fathers house and dragged her out, she is the one who played tricks with her parents and this is where she is now smiley smiley smiley Yes, he was part of the game, but the girl should have been wiser, since she was wise when she played tricks and lies with her parents just to get out and see the boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont support it when the society forces man to settle/marry woman they impregnated when they were young just because they gave them belle undecided undecided undecided Instead girls should drill it through their thick skulls that they will suffer the consequences. undecided undecided undecided Let the boy enjoy ooo, afterall he did not drag her out of that house, she followed that third leg, by force or by fire sad sad

Are you saying that boys can enjoy without taking any responsibility?
Are you saying that girls have no right to enjoy and if they do, they have the sole responsibility?

I thought TWO people were responsible for a pregnancy, a female AND a male undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by twosquare(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
There is nothing I can say,neither can I console you.U caused it...why...coz I went through some of ur posts and I found out that b4 dis day,God used some pple to warn u abt d guy u are dating but u heed not to their advice.Now o ti sele nisinyi...carry ur cross ooo

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki: Boys don't come to your father's house to have sëx with you most times, you hook up with them somewhere else. You opened your legs. U closed them after the deal. You smile and say, "I feel great". He reassures you of his love and how he enjoys you. You smile again. It is a win-win situation.

Very true. When girls are coming up with tricks to say to their parents to get out, they think they are smart. A boy will only respect you as much as you respect your parents and yourself. smiley smiley smiley

Boys dont point a gun against girls.
PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE THE BOYS OO AND LET THEM ENJOY AND BE MERRY WHEN IT GET SERVED ON A SILVER PLATTER TO THEM.

After that boys should be left alone to go marry wiser girls and leave the stupid ones grin grin grin grin grin

Tired of woman playing victims. The way she denounces her love for the boy, I think she did it purposely out of that stupid love. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

i am not saying the boy should marry her by force,but he should take responsibility,afterall the child is his blood too and if the child becomes somebody to be reckoned with,i am sure he wont deny him,he will say that is my son or daughter.stop acting as if anyone can just act irresponsible and get away with it.the girl is paying for her stewpeedity,let the boy too pay,all the sexist or one sided treatment is stewpeed.

If i have a son and he impregnates someone,i wont force him to marry the girl,but i will force him to take responsibility of that child.when i was at work,one of the security women working where i was was telling her son in my presence that if he impregnates any girl,he will leave him up to the girls family and tell them that if he doesnt want to accept the responsibility,they should lock him up.guess what,that is exactly what i will do too,if i have a son so he wont have the impresiion that he can just be behaving anyhow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by twosquare(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Rdduite: How old r u? I think u should rather focus on ur studies than peddling with fire that'l consume ur future & dreams!

Dats one of the post above ....an advice she.didn't heed.

Anyway,there is no way ur parent wont know.confide in ur mum....and dont argue with d guy..if u really wanna.keep d.baby. play along...u can device a way to catch him in his own traps
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
I nevr knew it would turn this bad anyway because he didnt hide me from any of his immediate family member, the only person havent seen is his mummy, he doesnt hide anythin from me, i know his parents houses and his brothers, he introduced me to his frnds too. There were time he jokinly askd me to have his baby nw and i'd be like 'u dnt have money' he alwayz said he has money. The joke assured me that everythin would be fine if i should get pregnant, but its not so nw. I only hope he wont come askin for the baby later by the time i must have passed through hell raisin him/her alone.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Are you saying that girls have no right to enjoy and if they do, they have the sole responsibility?

I thought TWO people were responsible for a pregnancy, a female AND a male undecided

The boy can do whatever he wants, even hold a "running away party'' for all I care. He can invite me too.

Its a girls responsibility to keep herself away from pregnancy and STI's especially when she is not married, so lets not candycoat what was wrong. She was making all sorts of excuses to get out of the house. The boy did not drag her out of the house. Who is responsible, hey? If you respect yourself and your parents a boy will follow suit.

I remember my first boyfriend ever in life, the guy never dare touch me because he respected me and my parents. My terms and conditions were very clear and he respected them. It was just fate that separated us.

I was once a teenager so I know how it works. Stupidity gives birth to stupidity likewise wiseness.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
braine:
sweetheart you have to abort it•
Hmm, let's face the fact.
Keeping this baby as someone earlier said will alter the OP's destiny. She is not financially,physically, or mentally ready to raise a baby. She will be a disgrace to her family, friends, relatives, neighbors etc. Their is also that stigma that comes with it. All these are by far more than enuf reasons for her to abort this baby, by abort, I mean a legal abortion, in a certified medical facility, carried out by professionals.
Because, keeping this baby is just making things worst. For not just herself, but the society at large.
Worst case scenario her parents disowns her? She delivers, n we have a mother who can't cater for herself, talkless of a baby. Instead of giving birth to a baby you can't take proper care of(as a family). My dear do the needful and save yourself the everlasting suffering.
abortion is the last resort if and only if you re on your own, and you re sure you won't get any support from anybody.
Some parents might even advice their daughters to abort it. Atleast I know of one.
So OP goodluck...
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lol. Thread bookmarked for my daughter to read. My smart angel kiss

Let the boys enjoy pls. Something free on a silver platter, no stress. grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
carefreewannabe:

i tire o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
No.abortion pls. Not in Nigeria. Legal abortion? Professionals? Without parental consent? Where will she get all that? And the money? Legal abortions don't come in cheap, except if you are ready to give her the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal? / Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Bad Cooks Don't Make Bad Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.