Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? (21142 Views)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Why did you both have unprotected seEexxx huh! What happened to pills? I guess both of you are still novice but that's the price to pay for it.

Its either you have the baby and your life won't remain the same again because no guy wants to marry a single mother knowing that she had a kid while she was younger and this is going to affect your future I bet you.

Option 2: I'm not in support of this maybe you need to get rid of that pregnancy cos its still new, lots of girls are doing it cos aint no big deal but the risk is your womb is on the high side. If anything happens to your womb then you will find it difficult to give birth or conceive in the future.

Your bf is having heart attacker grin that's why he saying so, I hope u know where he stays and I'm pretty sure he can't deny the pregnancy if your parents are aware.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2013
OlamiB: My name is Eniola, I have been dating my boyfriend for over one year nw and ever since then i havent in any way be a burden to him, the only thng he bought for me is a 3500N ring, I havent spent up to 1K of his money. The problem with him is that he is nt a type of guy that call his gf, I've always being the only one calling and if i decide not to call him he wil get angry wit me as if his life depends on it. Also he has never come to my house since we have started dating the only excuse he gives is that he has no 200N t.fare, I am tired of being the only one going to his plc, I tell lies to my mum just to go to his plc and this has been going on for over a year, I feel guilty abt telling lies to my her. I love my bf so much but i dnt know how to deal with his anger problem, he has been snubbing me since some days nw because I told him I cnt cm to his plc today because of my dad's birthday. He doesnt know how to say SORRY even when he knows he is the one at fault. I am confused abt whether or not to end the whole thing. His he doing like this because we met on 2go? Or is that how how guys treat their GFs?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2013
Send me a PM for an abortion.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by meine: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2013
You guys are just wasting your time,something tells me this girl will still choose to do whatever she chooses to do. My gut says she will abort that baby eventually.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by BarryX(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2013
chineloSA:

I don't have them as yet, but when the time comes i will teach them thoroughly about STI's, birth controls, s..x, woman, human anatomy etc. I will teach them, that its their responsibility to take care of their s..e..xual health and not anybody else's.

I will teach them that in life everything has consequences, some permanent and some temporary. Whenever they do something they must think of the consequences. If the consequences are permanent, they must step back and think wisely before they proceed.
I will warn them about foolish girls who will want to tie them down with kids. wink wink wink wink wink wink
I will warn him of his temporary stupidity which may lead to permanent regrets.

I will tell them not to bring me a stupid girl telling me about pregnancy. Their foolishness is theirs alone grin grin grin
The way I will bring up my sons, I doubt my sons wont listen to mommy dearest. I plan to be very close to my little princes wink wink wink
I actually counted "four" insultive words in your whole post.

The "silly" girls obviously their reasons too ..
You know grin
Happy sunday ...
How're you doing ??
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2013
BarryX: I actually counted "four" insultive words in your whole post.

The "silly" girls obviously their reasons too ..
You know grin
Happy sunday ...
How're you doing ??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am happy that I still have people who care. Thanks for keeping me in check.
I wont do it again, luv undecided undecided undecided Apologies for disgracing you in public.

How are you doing muffin? You were missed. Happy sunday to you too. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2013
I wish op would read this

Abort the child. Don't have to say more

Thank me later
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by 4tunebest(f): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2013
faakay: Why did you both have unprotected seEexxx huh! What happened to pills? I guess both of you are still novice but that's the price to pay for it..

I think the question should be why should she engage in sex @ all @ that age Only God knows when she actually started having sex. Na real wa for things wey dey happen o. It is quite disheartening that moral decadence is now the norm
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
meine:
You guys are just wasting your time,something tells me this girl will still choose to do whatever she chooses to do. My gut says she will abort that baby eventually.

That's the best option

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Sanguine(f): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2013
OlamiB: I just found out am 5weeks pregnant, i told my BF about it and all he said was that i should get an abortion to keep the relationship going, or i may decide to have the baby without a father cos he is not ready to be a father yet. He said he'd deny ever knowing me if i decide to keep the baby. I dnt know what to do cos am strongly against abortion, i havent told my parents yet because they wont take it likely with me all. Mum has warned me several times against it, in as much as i know my parents would eventually be there for me, i have a strict dad that may desown me by the time he finds out. He also promised to remove me on 2go, block me on whatsap and facebook and also buy a new set of numbers so he wnt have anytin to do with my again. This is driving me so crazy i dnt know what to do. This is the guy i love so much, i never believe he could do this to me, i'd eventually be an object of ridicule among frnds and family if i decide to keep the baby.

Jeezz!! So you finally got pregnant for this '2go' boyfriend of yours who bought you a ring of #3500, and refuses to visit you because he ''does not have #200 t.fare'' Waoh!!! How stu.pid can some girls be!
Apparently you've made up your mind on what you wanna do, so what other advice do you seek, huh?? undecided
And I see you finally succeeded in changing him afterall!
Carry the cross you brought upon yourself, young lady!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2013
Sanguine:

Jeezz!! So you finally got pregnant for this '2go' boyfriend of yours who bought you a ring of #3500, and refuses to visit you because he ''does not have #200 t.fare'' Waoh!!! How stu.pid can some girls be!
Apparently you've made up your mind on what you wanna do, so what other advice do you seek, huh?? undecided
i just went back to that thread of hers where she wrote about her boyfriend easily getting angry and about how the child bought her a 3500 ring.i saw where i told her to leave that child and focus on her books,ring is just an ordinary acessory.little did i know she didnt listen,now she cant handle the outcome of her stewpeedity,why wont they abuse her.

Smh.that is the consequences of a child feeling smarter than other adults giving her advice.as for me shewa o,i dont have any advise for her,i only have trailer load of insults for her.

What is paining me in the matter is that she WASTED MY ADVISE on that her boyfriend issh thread which is very invaluable
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Sanguine:

i just went back to that thread of hers where she wrote about her boyfriend easily getting angry and about how the child bought her a 3500 ring.i saw where i told her to leave that child and focus on her books,ring is just an ordinary acessory.little did i know she didnt listen,now she cant handle the outcome of her stewpeedity,why wont they abuse her.

Smh.that is the consequences of a child feeling smarter than other adults giving her advice.as for me shewa o,i dont have any advise for her,i only have trailer load of insults for her.

What is paining me in the matter is that she WASTED MY ADVISE on that her boyfriend issh thread which is very invaluable
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2013
n.oxide:

That's the best option
what if her womb gets messed up.there are many wombless teenagers walking on the streets wearing leggings and shaking their waist about.

@ op aka omo lasan abeg no abort o.pity your parents,pity the emotional,financial and other things they've passed through to bring you up to this level.even if you dont love yourself,for the love of your mom,be sensible.dont let the poor woman go through unnecessary trauma
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
n.oxide:
I wish op would read this

Abort the child. Don't have to say more

Thank me later
abort ke shocked

@ op dont mind this poster,i am sure he is a man,so he doesnt know the pains of birthing a child or the value of a child.tomorrow when they are ready to settle down and they find out from somewhere that you have aborted before in your teen years,them go pick race.it is only one out of 100 men that will know you have aborted before and go ahead with the wedding against all odds of pressure from friends and family.

Anu e shey mi.if them know penre,they will drop you like its hot and even if they agree to marry you and you dont give birth immediately,gbege will start and they will remind you of how useless you are and how you have aborted all your babies,infact the family will refer to you as a male paw paw and he will back them.

welcome to african reality.if you like go and add more foolishness to your stewpeedity,iwo lomo,i know say you go still do your own
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Sanguine(f): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
kulyie: i just went back to that thread of hers where she wrote about her boyfriend easily getting angry and about how the child bought her a 3500 ring.i saw where i told her to leave that child and focus on her books,ring is just an ordinary acessory.little did i know she didnt listen,now she cant handle the outcome of her stewpeedity,why wont they abuse her.

Seriously, if I've this kinda girl for a sister, I'd beat that damn pregnancy outta her stomich! What's she doing having sex in the first place? And whatever happened to protection? What nonsense!

By the way OlamB, I hope you've gone to check if you've not contacted some dreaded infection or disease from that 2go boyfriend of yours. So you'd start treatment on time before it gets complicated!!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
silent don: Send me a PM for an abortion.
eyin baba aye,edakun,ebe labe,you people should stop encouraging this girl to abort,heeeennnnnn,a leyin o,emi sotemi to! If something happens...ok,you people will not say kulyie did not say her own.

Op just develop courage and face your parents,tell them the matter,they will not kill you.

Coincidentally,i am listening to christy essein 'seun rere',she says in yoruba if a child behaves badly,they will say its the parents that taught her or she learnt it from her parents.parents,bring up your children properly.

But this days ehen,teenagers behave as if they are doing their parents a favour when they say go to school and focus on your education.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sanguine:

Seriously, if I've this kinda girl for a sister, I'd beat that damn pregnancy outta her stomich! What's she doing having sex in the first place? And whatever happened to protection? What nonsense!

By the way OlamB, I hope you've gone to check if you've not contacted some dreaded infection or disease from that 2go boyfriend of yours. So you'd start treatment on time before it gets complicated!!
before nko.me too i will beat the stewpeedity out of her brains.i will lock the door of the room where it will be only two of us left and no one will deliver her.i will beat her like there is no tomorrow
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
I really don't understand why people are so tough on a 18 year old girl who is in BIG trouble. We all make mistakes!
No need throwing stones at her.

I also don't think that there is anything wrong with a 18 year old falling in love and having sex. Remember, your grandmothers used to marry earlier, had sex earlier and delivered babies earlier. Human beings, boys and girls, develop sexual interest around puberty, so the girl is perfectly normal.

I blame adults who act holier than the pope condemning sexuality as something evil instead of leading the younger generation in a sensible way, talking to them openly and explaining to them the dangers and risks and preparing them for what is unavoidable anyway, young people making first sexual encounters.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
kulyie: what if her womb gets messed up.there are many wombless teenagers walking on the streets wearing leggings and shaking their waist about.

@ op aka omo lasan abeg no abort o.pity your parents,pity the emotional,financial and other things they've passed through to bring you up to this level.even if you dont love yourself,for the love of your mom,be sensible.dont let the poor woman go through unnecessary trauma

Nobody's womb will be messed up.

Ever heard of safe abortion?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by EfemenaXY: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
What an annoying thread!

Kids mess up in the Romance Section, then run to the Family Section for us to help them fix it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by EfemenaXY: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
carefreewannabe: I really don't understand why people are so tough on a 18 year old girl who is in BIG trouble. We all make mistakes!

I also don't think that there is anything wrong with a 18 year old falling in love and having sex. Remember, your grandmothers used to marry earlier, had sex earlier and delivered babies earlier. Human beings, boys and girls, develop sexual interest around puberty, so the girl is perfectly normal.

I blame adults who act holier than the pope condemning sexuality as something evil instead of leading the younger generation in a sensible way, talking to them openly and explaining to them the dangers and risks and preparing them for what is unavoidable anyway, young people making first sexual encounters.

I think the basis for the angst against her is that she was advised - but she chose to ignore the advise given her.

Now she's screaming foul.

But having said that, you've made some very valid points. The overall perception of Nigerians towards sex is conservative. I bet she never had an open discussion about sex and what she was going through with her boyfriend to her mother. She couldn't have anyway, not if she had to sneak out and lie for over a year to her parents.

Re: your comment on those acting holier than thou - spot on. The puritians and prudes need to learn that sex.u@l repression has never worked. Ever.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I think the basis for the angst against her is that she was advised - but she chose to ignore the advise given her.

Now she's screaming foul.

But having said that, you've made some very valid points. The overall perception of Nigerians towards sex is conservative. I bet she never had an open discussion about sex and what she was going through with her boyfriend to her mother. She couldn't have anyway, not if she had to sneak out and lie for over a year to her parents.

Re: your comment on those acting holier than thou - spot on. The puritians and prudes need to learn that sex.u@l repression has never worked. Ever.

Thank you very much!

I would only like to add that everyone makes mistakes even when he / she is advised properly beforehand, even ADULTS. Human beings are not always rational but also emotional. I also think that if a girl who is 18 yrs old so desperately sticks to a boyfriend who doesn't treat her right and who against all odds and by all means wants to tie him to her has serious issues. She needs help that she will not find on NL. She needs a warm-hearted, understanding, intelligent adult who will be there for her in this period of time. Abusing her verbally is NO help at all, it will only make matters worse.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
carefreewannabe: I really don't understand why people are so tough on a 18 year old girl who is in BIG trouble. We all make mistakes!

please tell them abeg, insults upon insults won't change anything! And all those pouring all the insults, who knows how many sex partners they had when they were teenagers? Someone is already down, instead of trying to lift her up, you will rather strangle her? Smh.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Thank you very much!

I would only like to add that everyone makes mistakes even when he / she is advised properly beforehand, even ADULTS. Human beings are not always rational but also emotional. I also think that if a girl who is 18 yrs old so desperately sticks to a boyfriend who doesn't treat her right and who against all odds and by all means wants to tie him to her has serious issues. She needs help that she will not find on NL. She needs a warm-hearted, understanding, intelligent adult who will be there for her in this period of time. Abusing her verbally is NO help at all, it will only make matters worse.
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
gcfr.com:

cool cool cool

wink cheesy wink
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Efemena_xy: What an annoying thread!

Kids mess up in the Romance Section, then run to the Family Section for us to help them fix it.

lmao, but its just the truth. After all the BS romance, the family is all she got.. Unfortunately the "NL Family" is_____
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
n.oxide:

Nobody's womb will be messed up.

Ever heard of safe abortion?
lol.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Efemena_xy: What an annoying thread!

lol.the blind dont lead the blind.thats normal you know.when kids screw up,they know where to go cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
gcfr.com:
lmao, but its just the truth. After all the BS romance, the family is all she got.. Unfortunately the "NL Family" is_____
bobo yi gringringringrin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Thank you very much!

and who will the warm,intelligent,sweet adult be.certainly none aside her mom except you want to live in fantasy islandsmiley

@ op if you like when any small boy use bruno mars (grenade) line for you,fall o grin i will catch a grenade for you,i will die for you,i will jump in front of the train for you,how e sing am sef grin

if i didnt advise you earlier,i can be part of the consoling team but so far you have thrown my advise into the bin,i will say ANYTHING I LIKE
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
kulyie: bobo yi gringringringrin
smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
kulyie: and who will the warm,intelligent,sweet adult be.certainly none aside her mom except you want to live in fantasy islandsmiley

@ op if you like when any small boy use bruno mars (grenade) line for you,fall o grin i will catch a grenade for you,i will die for you,i will jump in front of the train for you,how e sing am sef grin

if i didnt advise you earlier,i can be part of the consoling team but so far you have thrown my advise into the bin,i will say ANYTHING I LIKE

Do it if it satisfies you. It's a free world wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary / My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal? / Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.