Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

Must I Be A Graduate In Other To Make Money !!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must I Be A Graduate In Other To Make Money !!!! (543 Views)

My Story As An Underemployed Graduate In Lagos / Pains Of A 'first Class' Graduate In Nigeria :'( / What Is It Like Been A Graduate In Biochemistry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must I Be A Graduate In Other To Make Money !!!! by packman: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Another very real matter Must i Go to School to make it in life must i be a Graduate in other to make money

okay fine!!!!
let me drop this list for you tell how many of them went to higher institution before making money...

TOP 50 RICHEST MEN IN NIGERIA IN 2010

1. Aliko Dangote: Owner of Dangote Group and Forbes richest black man.
2. Dr Mike Adenuga: A Silent humble Billionaire, Chairman, Globacom, Equitorial Trust Bank, Conoil and others.

3. Jimoh Ibrahim: Global Fleet and Nicon Group, one of Africa's largest Insurance company
4. Late Sanusi Dantata: Largest licensed buying agent of groundnut and cement. Grand father of Aliko Dangote. He mentored and gave Aliko Dangote a loan of N500,000, excluding other settlement pay in 1976.

5. Olorogun Michael Ibru: The man behind the wealth of the Ibru Family.
6. Pascal Dozie: Silent Billionaire, founder of Diamond Bank, MTN Nigeria Ltd etc.
7. Late Gen Sani Abacha: Former Head of State
8. Rtd Gen Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida: Former Head of State and frontline politician
9. Umaru Abdul Mutallab: Mutallab Group, former chairman of First Bank Plc. If not for the terrorism act of his son, nobody would have known much about this silent billionaire.

10. Orji Uzor Kalu: Slok Group, former Governor and frontline Politician
11. Alhaji Shehu Dantata: Dantata Group
12. Femi Otedola Chaiman of AP and owner of Zenon Oil and Gas
13. Harry Akande: Frontline politician and Business man.
14. Chris Uba: Business man and no-nonsense political Godfather
15. Oba Otudeka: Honeywell Group and other companies
16. Olusegun Obasanjo: Former president of Nigeria, rumored to be worth about N180bn
17. Late Maryam Babangida: Wife of IBB, Business woman. humble, silent and stinkingly rich.
18. Andy Uba: Business man, frontline politician. Owns lots of properties including two mansions in Maitama Abuja valued at N4bn each. In Maitama, a plot of land goes for nothing less than N800m .

19. Atiku Abubakar: Former vice President of Nigeria and frontline politician.
20. Hajiya Dr Mariya Dantata: Strong business woman. Very quiet about her financial status.
21. Chief Rasaq Okoya: Eleganza Group
22. Cosmos Maduka: Owner of Coscharis Group, sole distrbutor of BMW and Ford vehicles in west Africa

23. [s]Pastor Enoch Adeboye: Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church Of God. Owns two Jets and ships.[/s]
24. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata: founder, MRS Group. Recently acquired Chevron Nigeria and Texaco
25. Deinde Fernandez: Nigerian business man in diaspora
26. Late sir Mobolaji Bank Anthony: Rich business man with over ten companies
27. Peter Odili: former Governor of oil rich state, owns a jet.
28. Bayo Ligali: MD/CEO Zain Nigeria, also controls other companies.
29. Bola Ahmed Tinubu: former Governor of Lagos state, frontline politician
30. Raymond Dokpesi: Owner of AIT, Daar communication, Ray power etc
31. James Ibori: former Governor of Delta state
32. Chief Cletus Ibeto: founder and owner of the Ibeto Group
33. Otunba Subomi Balogun: Chaiman, FCMB
33. Fola Adeola: founder GTBank
34. Gabriel Osawuru Igbinedion: Okada Group
35. Jim Ovia: founder of Zenith Bank, Visafone Telecom
36. Dele Fajemirokun: Chaiman, Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.
37. Late Yinka Folawiyo: Folawiyo Group
38. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas: Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies
39. Umaru Dikko: frontline politician
40. Buba Marwa: former military Governor of Lagos state
41. Late M.K.O Abiola: Business man and frontline politician
42. Sir Emeka Offor: Chrome Group, ERHC Energy inc
43. Wale Babalakin: Chairman, Bi-Courtney
44. Rochas Okorocha: Business man how to make a million dollars fast
45. Abdulsamad Rabiu: Chairman/CEO BUA Group
46. Late Augustine Llodibe: Transport Magnate, Ekenedili Chukwu
47. Tony Ezenna: Oranges Drugs Group
48. Alhaji Sani Dangote: Shrewd Northern Business man.
49. Chief Ade Ojo: Elizade Nig Ltd, distributor of Toyota cars
50. Prince Samuel Adedoyin: Doyin Group

NOW TELL ME IF I MUST GO TO UNIVERSITY BEFORE BECOMING CARLOS SLIM OR BILL GATE OR OUR OWN DANGOTE OR O.B.J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must I Be A Graduate In Other To Make Money !!!! by concritic00: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
from your grammer, hmmmmm! God dey!!!!!! thasalll!
Re: Must I Be A Graduate In Other To Make Money !!!! by 234GT(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls don't go to school jare.
But don't go into crime to make money sha o. Just keep huzzling. You will make it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Essential Qualities Of A Successful Start Up / 4 Things You Must Do Before The Year Ends. / Get Paid For Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.