Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

That Awkward Moment...... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment...... (6331 Views)

That Awkward Moment Bae Refuses To Allow U Put Just The Tips (18+) / That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: E) pour am fish water angry
gringrin
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Sepp360(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Danhumprey: Errrmmm, I have nothing to say on that,bro. lipsrsealed Infact,I'm as clueless as .......... undecided
hehehehe!... Cool!
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: hehehehe!... Cool!
no wahala. I try sha wink
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Iaz93: angryangry

Na Wetin be your problem? E be like say you go take over from Mr.Cork. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Harbosede02: i knw,bt wu cares abt d maturity part,itz btw me and im,i will jst land im a dirty slap and smile and ask wat do u want!!
you and I knows you can't do that. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Miner13: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Harbosede02: Wen ur Ex shows up at ur door step,wat wud u do??
a)Slap im
b)Hug im and say "oh av missed u."
c)Shout thief thief thief
d)Say helo and allow him in
e)others specify.
As 4 me i wud give im a dirty slap!
i guess ur EX must b a dear devil coz u've developed much hatred dat engulf d initial luv.
HARBOSEDE can u tel me y
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2013
Who is actually an ex? The dude or babe you had a friendship with benefit with right? Could that be referred to as an ex?
So me and this guy were just fu*cking once in a while no commitment,we got tired and stopped, is he my ex?
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by dmcdad: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Tabh: Who is actually an ex? The dude or babe you had a friendship with benefit with right? Could that be referred to as an ex?
So me and this guy were just fu*cking once in a while no commitment,we got tired and stopped, is he my ex?
I guess not... Chai! Friends with benefits
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by UyiIredia(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Depends on the ex. But I prefer to let her in as a sign of respect for what we shared. Unless our breakup was terrible.
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Iaz93: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Na Wetin be your problem? E be like say you go take over from Mr.Cork. grin grin grin grin grin grin
. shocked No one can take over from that one oh grin
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Iaz93: . shocked No one can take over from that one oh grin
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! You have what it take to fill his vacuum tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2013
Tabh: Who is actually an ex? The dude or babe you had a friendship with benefit with right? Could that be referred to as an ex?
Now this is funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way,is that girl in your d.p your partner? Seeing as you both wanted to kis lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Intresting....u cn also refer 2 d person as ur Ex,if he isn't ur Ex then wat is he??
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Miner13:
i guess ur EX must b a dear devil coz u've developed much hatred dat engulf d initial luv.
HARBOSEDE can u tel me y
undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Harbosede02: Intresting....u cn also refer 2 d person as ur Ex,if he isn't ur Ex then wat is he??
If you say he is an ex then he is an ex. smiley
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Yahoo1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
depends on how many EX u have.
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Iaz93: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! You have what it take to fill his vacuum tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
It's more like a mad man's task. I can't! angry

. . .I know you have what it takes wink
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by 44smart: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Harbosede02: Wen ur Ex shows up at ur door step,wat wud u do??
a)Slap im
b)Hug im and say "oh av missed u."
c)Shout thief thief thief
d)Say helo and allow him in
e)others specify.
As 4 me i wud give im a dirty slap!

Maybe i shud ask @ first,av u ever done dt b4?if no, possibility are dir dt u cn't jst imagine ursrf doing it.Afterall u wudn't know his reasons 4 dat,perhaps he has sumtn helpful 4 u and do u think ur ex wil always b ur enemies?
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Iaz93: It's more like a mad man's task. I can't! angry

. . .I know you have what it takes wink
We know you can take over from him. You are good at using the "anger" emoticon. cheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
44smart:

Maybe i shud ask @ first,av u ever done dt b4?if no, possibility are dir dt u cn't jst imagine ursrf doing it.Afterall u wudn't know his reasons 4 dat,perhaps he has sumtn helpful 4 u and do u think ur ex wil always b ur enemies?
Are u minding her or what she said? I think she was probably high on weed when she posted that comment. Tell me,what sane,matured and sensible person would carry out such rash action at an "ex"? You can't keep being enemy wit ur "ex" forever.
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Iaz93: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: We know you can take over from him. You are good at using the "anger" emoticon. cheesy
ahhhhhhh!!! gringrin The anger emoticon alone can't do the magic na undecided You know!
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Iaz93: ahhhhhhh!!! gringrin The anger emoticon alone can't do the magic na undecided You know!
Abegi! It's can do better magic. cheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Iaz93: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Abegi! It's can do better magic. cheesy
Danny, you can start na gringrin

I know you can do better! grinwink

You think the thing behind Mr cork is ordinary? undecided

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
that one na special case oooo!lol,that one no be ex again that one na fling
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
44smart:

yea,we wud always be enemies,well as sum1 said earlier,it depends on d Ex..
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Iaz93: Danny, you can start na gringrin

I know you can do better! grinwink

You think the thing behind Mr cork is ordinary? undecided
LOL. Him craze no pass power na. cheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Are u minding her or what she said? I think she was probably high on weed when she posted that comment. Tell me,what sane,matured and sensible person would carry out such rash action at an "ex"? You can't keep being enemy wit ur "ex" forever.
u mean me?? shocked
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
yea that awkward mo' when this bro walks in or knocks ... too many rat'het ba'es on here ... op sure 1

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
iTipC: yea that awkward mo' when this bro walks in or knocks ... too many rat'het ba'es on here ... op sure 1
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
iTipC: yea that awkward mo' when this bro walks in or knocks ... too many rat'het ba'es on here ... op sure 1

what point are u driving at undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
did u escape 4rm yaba left??harry sebi u be staff 4 Nl psychiatric hospital??abeg dis guy needs 2 be admitted...straightaway!!!
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Harbosede02: did u escape 4rm yaba left??harry sebi u be staff 4 Nl psychiatric hospital??abeg dis guy needs 2 be admitted...straightaway!!!

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.