Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

That Awkward Moment...... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment...... (6332 Views)

That Awkward Moment Bae Refuses To Allow U Put Just The Tips (18+) / That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Iaz93: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: LOL. Him craze no pass power na. cheesy
Bro, that guy is madly mad! gringrin

Did you see his thread where he requested for a separate section for light skin babes? gringringringrin
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Dannylux: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
I tire for you two angry
deejay_harry1:

grin grin
Harbosede02: did u escape 4rm yaba left??harry sebi u be staff 4 Nl psychiatric hospital??abeg dis guy needs 2 be admitted...straightaway!!!
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: I tire for you two angry

honey....tongue
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: I tire for you two angry

what offence did we commit bro?? grin
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
lol.. op who's d bro ? tell 'em .. if u don't den u a *****d
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
iTipC: lol.. op who's d bro ? tell 'em .. if u don't den u a *****d
first tinz first,u are crazy and veri dumb,u went 2 my twitter acct 2 get a pix and u r here asking me wu is he??is dat d only male's pix on my acct??so y d daft question,u knw it isn't compulsory 4 u 2 comment!u dis useless and jobless stalker!get d hell out of my thread!!ANIMAL..
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Harbosede02: first tinz first,u are crazy and veri dumb,u went 2 my twitter acct 2 get a pix and u r here asking me wu is he??is dat d only male's pix on my acct??so y d daft question,u knw it isn't compulsory 4 u 2 comment!u dis useless and jobless stalker!get d hell out of my thread!!ANIMAL..

edit ur nl profile.... and ignore the troll ..
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lmao! Standard Painment ! ratchet thread .. saggy bresss ... 1dwn .. tell 'em u Wld av slapped im & u knw d rest .. *jonzing
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lool.. I just fuxxed with the op's brain tho ... I think she shld av been real & just tell 'em who d bro was & wat she Wld av done to the bro ? hehe #myopinion #sueme #immafuxxmorewithu #bereal #okbye
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lool.. I just fuxxed with the op's brain tho ... I think she shld av been real & just told 'em who d bro was & wat she Wld av done to the bro ? hehe #myopinion #sueme #immafuxxmorewithu #bereal #okbye
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Iaz93: Bro, that guy is madly mad! gringrin

Did you see his thread where he requested for a separate section for light skin babes? gringringringrin
Are u kidding me? What has gotten into him for him to make such request? grin
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Iaz93: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Are u kidding me? What has gotten into him for him to make such request? grin
madness
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2013
iTipC: Lool.. I just fuxxed with the op's brain tho ... I think she shld av been real & just told 'em who d bro was & wat she Wld av done to the bro ? hehe #myopinion #sueme #immafuxxmorewithu #bereal #okbye

you are randomly stu.pid sha... sick psycho negroe looking for attention... wont give you nada and so will she..

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 18, 2013
He won't even dare....levels don change undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Khalessi: He won't even dare....levels don change undecided
na ur level change na,wat if hez own level is still constant??grin;Dso answer jor,wat if he dares wah will u do?
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nadoson: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2013
190: smh . . .

Apart from Love, romance, sex, ex boyfriends . . . and parties what else do a typical Nigerian girl like this OP talk about

abeg make dem do call off the strike una matter don tire person sef undecided
No mind ha joor, ha type wil beg him in & giv him a hot sex also beg 4 a re-union.
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by kolamilan(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
this thread no dey romantic at all. I no even get tym 2 comment sef.
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
kolamilan: this thread no dey romantic at all. I no even get tym 2 comment sef.
then u sudn't av commented!..itz nt by force

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by kolamilan(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Harbosede02: then u sudn't av commented!..itz nt by force
i dont no why you find and derive pleasure in quarreling with others.
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
kolamilan: i dont no why you find and derive pleasure in quarreling with others.
hey!m nt quarreling wif u..m jst saying u sudn't av commented
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by 9fayemidapo2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
dats d "D"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt / Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.