Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So (8816 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by Ajuran: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
I believe the white race is beautiful, i believe they will take over earth, and i believe the day has come to bring back the white power struggle and get rid of this black obama.

How else can you explain whites enslaving west africans and how whites are ahead technologically.

WHITE POWER- WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE- WHITE POWER

Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by hardniola(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
loneliness is affecting you.
You sir ajuran nid help.

1 Like

Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by Ajuran: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
hardniola: loneliness is affecting you.
You sir ajuran nid help.

You sir need spell check. I hope in time you will realize the error of your ways.

1 Like

Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by makahlj2: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Do you consider yourself white, silly Zoomali troll?
Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by Polio: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Another moronic thread launched by a mentally dysfunctional pleb!
Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by Ajuran: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
makahlj2: Do you consider yourself white, silly Zoomali troll?

I uh, don't remember creating this thread, weird. sad
Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by HisClone: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Looooooool! This monkey is a buzu grin and they are superior to ur kind as well grin and westafricans are superior to y'all monkeys as well,given the fact that we invented many things y'all lazy monkeys are using today,and also the fact that we are technological advance than y'all and also we send food to ur zoo and our economy is a million times stronger,richer than the zoo y'all monkeys call country grin

looool! Thanks for clearing everytime.... grin

the poorest region in the world is the horn grin
Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by HisClone: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
He's definatly a zoomali grin grin
Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by PAPAAFRICA: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran:

You sir need spell check. I hope in time you will realize the error of your ways.
[size=100pt]this nigga want's to talk about spelling[/size]

1 Like

Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by ghostofsparta(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
You talking of White supremacy? Huh?

Yeah maybe you mean whites Black Hawking your hopelessly islamised people Down.

Does the name Farah Aidid ring any bell?
Re: Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So by Fulaman198(m): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2013

1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

(1)

Why Can't Nigerians Teach Their Children Their Language? / The First Capital City Of Nigeria, Was Not Lagos Or Abuja Or Calabar / What Do You Hate About Your Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.