Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? (14526 Views)

Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) / Athletics Ends With Nigeria Winning 10 GOLD Medals At All African Games! / Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by imperiouxx(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
tejpot: After watching the last of the 2 legged qualification match between Nigeria and Ethiopia, are they stunning enough to win the world cup? Whats your take?

[size=20pt]Abeg ooooo. Why there is no such word called "impossibility" in my dictionary? [/size] cheesy
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by mrovoxo: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

Yeah in the year 2300
na ur own children go play am na. u no want mk ur country go forward abi
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by ikeyman00(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
@@@

the same way they said ivory coast will roast eagles just after 2 game in the group but they went on to win

once again they are back again
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
nutty_hnic: With the likes of spain, brazil, argentina, england, netherland, germany.....L fu...cking OL
comot England. They are not better than us.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
We can't win the world cup, but a quarter-final or semi-final appearance is about the peak of out powers. Whatever happens, I believe we won't be embarrassed.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
I stopped watching football when Osaze, Utaka. Taiye Taiwo, Yobo and co were the squad members. I guess the last time I watched them play was during the Ghana Nations cup (can't even remember which year)

However, I was at a place today when the match was going on so I had no choice but to watch the match with the folks I met there. Well, I don't know who these new players are, and from what I've seen, the men boys tried, but I don't see this particular buncha eagles going past the group stages. Mbanu, they are local shampions and I don't see them beating Germany or Spain. undecided
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by safarigirl(f): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
I beleive in Keshi. As at last year no one beleived we could win the AFCON, that man can spring a surprise in 8 months, perhaps the 23-man list for the World Cup game will only have 3 or 4 players from today's game, just like only 4-7 familiar names were on the AFCON 23-man list. To be realistic, I'm thinking of the Semi-finals
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by imperiouxx(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
teekay_12: We can't win the world cup, but a quarter-final or semi-final appearance is about the peak of out powers. Whatever happens, I believe we won't be embarrassed.

If someone like Ideye is banned from the team. Scoring chances are dear to get at the WC.

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jarus: comot England. They are not better than us.

woukd you place your bet that england wouldnt defeat us?
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by k2fresh: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
NO!!! Capital NO!!!How can you be asking such a question after their mediocre display of football today.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by royalrich(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
After watching the last of the 2 legged qualification match between Nigeria and Ethiopia, are they stunning enough to win the world cup? Whats your take?[/quote]

Imposicant
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by duddey(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chomzy19: Lolz... But AVEC DIEU TOUT EST POSSIBLE

Wit God all things are possible
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by mykhell50(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yes I see Nigeria winning the world cup

ON

FIFA 14
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by tejpot(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
The same way it was possible for mikel to score after 7 years game in Chelsea.
The same way it was possible tecno start pinging.
Nigeria can win the world.
Fp after so long. Eyin Oluwa logo........
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by safarigirl(f): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove: I stopped watching football when Osaze, Utaka. Taiye Taiwo, Yobo and co were the squad members. I guess the last time I watched them play was during the Ghana Nations cup (can't even remember which year)

However, I was at a place today when the match was going on so I had no choice but to watch the match with the folks I met there. Well, I don't know who these new players are, and from what I've seen, the men boys tried, but I don't see this particular buncha eagles going past the group stages. Mbanu, they are local shampions and I don't see them beating Germany or Spain. undecided
kindly visit Youtube and search for our games against Catalunya in a friendly, Mali and Ivory Coast at AFCON and Uruguay at the Confeds, you could also check out our game against Italy on Monday. These guys didn't put their all in this match cuz Ethiopia just isn't worth all that strength. I mean, we beat them at our worst games, when we do meet strong teams, we're fired up.

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by nijanigga: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

from euro sports commentator and england coach nigeria did not have a bad tournament at the confederation cup

are they mad?

oya over to u quack analyst
Oh really? they couldn't make it out of their group and yet, they didn't have a bad tournament. Well, before the con fed cup some where suggesting that Nigeria can win the cup. Far from it, wake up from your dream. NIGERIA WILL NEVER WIN WORLD CUP IN BRAZIL 2014.
Maybe in 2300 when oyinbo man don relocate to space.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Augustinaz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nigeria will only win the world cup in the computer games world.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by faradexs09(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Optimistic we will reach the round of 8
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by canalily(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
nijanigga:
Trash, Spain won EURO championship before winning world cup and please don't compare Euro championship with African cup of nations.
To be candid if Nigeria made it to the second round that will be better achievement than in South Africa 2010.
undecided is it nt the same team that won that EURO won the world cup? And what is wrong with our continental foothball?
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Presbulg(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
N0
unless ofcourse we use juju grin
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by rhazur(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Win for where?? With what ukraine played with france yesterday
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by mykh01(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chinoble:
Ur mumu go last!
u mumu pass am .ur sense no tell you say if u quote dat goat,u are just imitating d same rubbish he did
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by oluboyo04(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
has anyone here read the story of David and Goliat? God can make Nigeria the david that'l kill the Goliats like spain, brasil, uruguay etc. In this world cup
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by oluboyo04(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Augustinaz: Nigeria will only win the world cup in the computer games world.
lol
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by switdick(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Winning The World Cup Is Nothing Short Of a Luxury We'd Like but Unfortunately Can't Afford.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
In their dreams
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by pazienza(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
nijanigga:
Trash, Spain won EURO championship before winning world cup and please don't compare Euro championship with African cup of nations.
To be candid if Nigeria made it to the second round that will be better achievement than in South Africa 2010.

Chill bro, Grecce won EURO championship too. Anything can happen in cup football tournaments where there are no home and away matches.

Naija can win the world cup, yes, i said it.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by nijanigga: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
pazienza:

Chill bro, Grecce won EURO championship too. Anything can happen in cup football tournaments where there are no home and away matches.

Naija can win the world cup, yes, i said it.
I dey laugh oh!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Katakore(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
TTake this to joke section plsssssssssssss
grin
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
That England can't defeat Burkina Faso not to talk of Nigeria...... Nah name and league they just get..... Mtcheewwwww,,,England U17,19,20,23 are all rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half / Tottenham Beat Chelsea On Penalties To Progress In League Cup / Bursaspor SK Signs Shehu Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.