Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? (15139 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Leysco(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Una do oo. I enjoyed the interactive family forum on Forgiveness
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
This section has a 'Christians' chat box for all Christians, no discrimination of denominations so @ Op you broke rule #14

https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Arlex(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Sgtkoselupa: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
New Song Parish, Zone 2 Ikorodu, Province 16: The Sunday School was well attended and the teachers answered many questions. The choir ministration by the Teen and Youth Choir was very good (not the regular choir). The ministration which was on "Dependable Family" was soul searching. We prayed for God's help to help in raising children.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by tadelere: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
it was cool,and d topic says...are u on the lord's side?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by DexxyAlebs(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jubilee Parish, Ressurection area, lag prov 33.
the dependable family twas a great and fabulous weekend i must say children and teens took ova d whole service.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by 1nation4ume: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
God give us christian homess
homes where.........................................
homes...........................................
God give us christian homessssssssssssssssssss
God give us christian homessss
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Greatlydia(f): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
dependable family. awesome
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by sexychocho(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Temismith: so I can't come back to my country again? Ode do mumu ni
Den u shud av changed it 2 Ondo wen u left canada bt i dnt biliv d canada tinz jawe wif dis i didn't went to ............ cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Ebenezerk2: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
we are just preparing for today service
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by sexychocho(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
True Vine Parish Ikorodu , though was unable 2 attend 2dae. May God av mercy on Me. Amen smiley
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by shadrach77: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
We dey here o. Service was awesome! RCCG VICTORY HOUSE wink wink cheesy
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by sexychocho(f): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
True Vine Parish owutu, Ikorodu. Though was unable to attend today. May God have mercy on Me. Amen smiley
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
How was family weekend?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Opeyemi1525(f): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
family wkend,Lagos province26 Hope of glory parish.the service was glorious
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by gretafutor: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Temismith: I didn't went to shursh today sad sunrise parish akure.

Eeyaa !u ddnt went! ? Tho i use 2 tink its called CHURCH.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by gretafutor: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Davicjoe: famoly weekend gping on. getting hotter alroumd the service. reptesent strong tower patish kadina provimce 1

What with this crucification of English language 2day,shld we now be puttn on bullet proof b4 opening nairaland on sundays?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ekiti province3 headquarters (Emmanuel sanctuary)
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by doyin1985(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Area 45 lagos province 25..freedom hall parish,service make sense gan,""dependable family""
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by busayordench(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Livingstone Parish,Minna was on point as usual.Somebody shout alleluya wink
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by abeyluve: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
It was awesome in Peace Arena Abule-Egba. Dependable Family Indeed.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by aliumik: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Temismith: I didn't went to shursh today sad sunrise parish akure.

I did not GO to church........no offence sister!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by kixo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mine is Jesus Assembly, Oyo Province 4, Apapa Family, Kuto Abeokuta, it was our RCCG family thanksgiving, the topic was: The Dependable Family....it was an awesome service
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by wildchild1: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Province 21...My father's house Magodo
Family weekend thanksgiving was awesome
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by ruxton06(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Awesome God, awesome service.
Dependable Family. Rep-ing Glorious Premier Parish/Zone, Ogun Province 1, Region 12.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by ebbyneza(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mehn today's service was cool, we had a family weekend with all natural groups (men, women, youth n singles, teens and children) come up with different presentations. It was awesome! Peace House, Area 40, LP 25, Mustapha Str, Ishaga, Lagos

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by NadiaSA1(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Powerful joor..
I'm blessed cheesy
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Samuel124(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
i love this thread my own parish is KINGS ROYAL OSUN PROVINCE 3 today service was great
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
SKELEWU dance in church today,while the choir singing alingo,the pastor dancing azonto,pastor misses dancing kukere,prophet dancing ethigi,all because VIP is doing birthday,after the service the pastor told the choir that the should please sing azonto,because he did not understand alingo,the pastor go rent:
GANGAN
NEW DRUM SET
SAXOPHONE
GUITAR
PIANO
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by NovusHomo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Davicjoe: famoly weekend gping on. getting hotter alroumd the service. reptesent strong tower patish kadina provimce 1
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by shegzy23: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
it was fine
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Awa ti throne of Grace, RCCG Lagos province 1.
Dependable family and joll of rice wit maltina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Pastor Inspires You? / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith / 3 Ways We Misunderstand Being Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.