Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Came As A Copper Now A Lanlord In The Same City,how - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Came As A Copper Now A Lanlord In The Same City,how (511 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: I Came Not To Send Peace, But A Sword - Matthew 10:34-38 / Which Came First...christianity Or Islam? / I Came,i Saw And Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Came As A Copper Now A Lanlord In The Same City,how by femikings(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2013
GOD IS COMMITTED TO WHAT HE SAID ABOUT YOU,JOIN US AS WE CALL ON GOD FOR D LAST MINUTE HELP,DIS SUNDAY 17TH NOV BY 4PM @LOVES DOMAIN AUDITORIUM,OPP BTO HALL ILESHA GARAGE AKURE.THERE WILL BE SPECIFIC PROPHETIC UTTERANCE FOR U TO GET UR END OF YEAR MIRACLE,N HOT PRAYER SESSION,TO BREAK EVERY LIMITATION,YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME AT MFM SOUTHWEST 4 REGIONAL HEADQUARTER,OVER 43 YOUNG PARENTS SIGNED UP FOR ADP) ASSOCIATION OF DETERMINED PARENTS,THEN OVER 200 STUDENTS OF ABUAD STUDENTS STEPPED INTO THE PURPOSE LANE.TODAY WILL BE GREAT AS WELL. AS ENGR LUCKY ALUGE JOINS ME TO DOWN LOAD WHAT GOD HAS IN STOCK FOR YOU. CALL 07034489898 FOR INQUIRIES

Re: I Came As A Copper Now A Lanlord In The Same City,how by yemioloyede(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Great Futarians!!! Me Femi Kings nice seeing You here...

(1) (Reply)

The Antichrist Will Be From The East, Not The West / Benefits Of Wisdom (18) / Adam And Eve The First Creation Of Human?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.