Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? (9622 Views)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by bionicdude(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2013
prosperity,afterall it's what pastors preach and what people listen to this days
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Sakunba: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2013
Peace!!!!
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
I will teach the overcomers life
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
I will teach the overcomers life
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Lionbite(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach the message of the cross
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by manjiggy(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2013
The basic teachings of Christ: Love, humility, honestly, being truthful, kindness etc.

These tenets are scarcely preached in most of our churches.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Oludrex(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach abt "Life in freedom".. .. If u r not free from doctrinal poo,your Pastor's teachings and shii like that then u don't know the truth yet .. jesus said You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by mirajune: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2013
[quote
author=larrymoore]I will approach the pulpit, frankly correct the
misconception about the teaching of the cross because it is fictional tale
dividing the christiandom. Take or leave it no crucifixion or na
crucifiction, no christianity so therefore, the propagator of the
doctrine of the cross caused christianity to remain divided for
eternity.[/quote]

There is a saying that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Its not compulsary that you must comment.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by dwittyc0der(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2013

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2013
My message will be " please dont allow the widow to go and die" !
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by ejaboy(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2013
Na end tym things na.... Wetin again
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by astronautog(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2013
4 me I would take the mic look at the congregation and say "testing mic 1,2"!!den start my message "end time"
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach about the reason why it will be difficult for any Nigerian to make heaven tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by hooged: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach and teach about Gods kingdom , simply because it's the only solution to mankind problem .
And expanciate dis bible verse jer 10:23 that highlighted : a man cannot direct this step.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Adunbarin: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2013
eternal life
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by EdDave(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2013
Malachi 3:10
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Wised(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Wil preach r u carrying d insription of the father
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Timijo(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: I know many will say they wont be ready or will be shy but i think we should always be ready to do anything in the house of God.

As for me my message will be LOVE . It's one of the things i always like talking about not emotional love but unconditional love(agape love) . In 1st corinthians 13 paul gave d definition and said without he's nothing and ended the chapter saying ne faith,hope and love..love is the greatest. In 1 john 4v7-8 john said beloved let us love one another for love is of God and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God,he that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love. It was because of love that God sent his only son into the world that we might live thru him. Jesus only commandment is love n he said if ye love me keep my commandment
I will preach whatever God asks me to preach.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by tchigofigo(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2013
my topic wil be.,'Good GOD, Bad world.,Why is it so?' or 'STOMACHING NONSENSE'
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by 9jahubcom(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2013
alotofgrace: that nairaland be converted to a christian website
dats how sunday normaly goes here
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Crippling the fears of afterlife
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Itsflame: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Actually, I will preach about forgiveness and being your brothers keeper.
When you can forgive, you love and the same vein there wil be peace around us. Hence, we share and help each othere in good and bad times.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by ujahboy(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Always praise God in all condition
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2013
My Message will be Brief:

God is NOT a BEING, God is ENERGY and all characteristics of ENERGY fits GOD.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach about tithes,and offerings. I want to ride Jet too,and live in mansion.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by aaniagu(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2013
i wil preach about d go and die widow in dat church, edo and nigeria as a whole. The church should help d poor, it must nt be d govt. They should use d jets purchasing money and help d poor. The clergy must nt enrich themselves without helpn d poor. God bless me and u, click like as ur amen.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Shinelle(f): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2013
I would Preach on "Living with Eternity in view in a World of Compromise".... 2pet3:14-18..... God Bless his Word!
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2013
I will let die hard Christians know religion is nothing to die for,but it is ok to die from your freedom from religion.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2013
I'll preach on forgiveness.

Its important people realise forgiving others is helping themselves grow and letting go of bitterness.

I wanna use this opportunity to say I've forgiven everyone on NL who's ever annoyed me or said something nasty to me.

I forgive you, go and sin no more. cheesy grin wink
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by oroque: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2013
download new gospel music [who
made] by Oroq
www.4shared.com/
mp3/76qEqRa2 . follow
@lyricaloroq on twitter..Godbless
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by ALEXIS0240: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Salvation and nothing else
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Gpattern(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2013
my message will be THE PRODIGAL FATHER 'the father who lavishly spent or place his love on us'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.