Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? (9621 Views)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by MistadeRegal(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
GOD is coming to punish the World for their disobedience and unbelief
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by babseg(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire: My Message will be Brief:

God is NOT a BEING, God is ENERGY and all characteristics of ENERGY fits GOD.

Here we go again
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by dynamicbuzz(f): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
k2039: We should be carrying scrolls about then. We ought to stick to the days of Jesus and Paul.

Your so called 'REAL'Bible was as a result of advancement in technology (we migrated away from the days of scrolls).

By the way is it the paper that makes the bible real.

You should also ride on donkeys, don't travel via a plane, car etc.

Stop getting vexed ooo, itS just my own opinion
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by deltateam: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
The mercies of God.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by dynamicbuzz(f): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: lol...even d biggest bible cant kill d devil it's d little words in it dat can remember d bible is not God's word it only contains God's word

Its true sha....effect of too much nollywood movies back then, watching a pastor using a bible as bulletproof
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
dynamicbuzz:

Its true sha....effect of too much nollywood movies back then, watching a pastor using a bible as bulletproof
lwkm...
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
kabba7: d bible is not God's word it only contains God's word[

Someone here please explain this someone is on nairaland speaking in tongues .
can u tell me how d bible is God's word n i'll tell u how it isn't
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by lirusehn(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
vickyO:
There you go again. angry
stalker ryt?
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by lirusehn(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: try sometin else dat's wack
moveh re badi lorondi le mavio jo. SMfH.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by k2039: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: lol...even d biggest bible cant kill d devil it's d little words in it dat can remember d bible is not God's word it only contains God's word
The bible is the Logos of God (written word of God). I don't understand what you are spewing.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Ayatullah(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
*I will ask the Church Members where in the Bible Jesus go to Church and the name of the Church he attended. So whose example are we following?

*I will ask the Church Members whether Jesus Practiced Judaism or Christianity? If he practiced Judaism as the Bible made us understand, then I will ask why we have forsaken the path he towed in his lifetime.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
k2039: The bible is the Logos of God (written word of God). I don't understand what you are spewing.
ah dont dispute dat fact but it isn't wholly d word of God, there re words of satan lyk wen he tempted jesus, words of paul,peter,david n all others ,d fact is it's contains God's word but it's not entirely God's word
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ayatullah: *I will ask the Church Members where in the Bible Jesus go to Church and the name of the Church he attended. So whose example are we following?

*I will ask the Church Members whether Jesus Practiced Judaism or Christianity? If he practiced Judaism as the Bible made us understand, then I will ask why we have forsaken the path he towed in his lifetime.
oh jeez..wat is d synagogue
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
lirusehn: moveh re badi lorondi le mavio jo. SMfH.
ah can see u got short of english words so u had to result to speakin gibberish
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by lirusehn(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: ah can see u got short of english words so u had to result to speakin gibberish
ask ur moma to tell ya d meaning
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
lirusehn: ask ur moma to tell ya d meaning
ah wont reply u again, it's clearly a waste of tym...u really need to grow up
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by lirusehn(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: ah wont reply u again, it's clearly a waste of tym...u really need to grow up
buh u jez did
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Ayatullah(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: oh jeez..wat is d synague

Please make a sensible contribution. You are even calling your Lord Jesus 'Jeez' as if you are mates, so Jesus now has a nickname. What do you mean by "what is d synague'?
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ayatullah:

Please make a sensible contribution. You are even calling your Lord Jesus 'Jeez' as if you are mates, so Jesus now has a nickname. What do you mean by "what is d synagogue'?
if u didnt understand my post u would u ve easily said it n ah will explain further meanwhile ah was refering to ur post were u asked whether jesus went to church so ah asked wat is d synagogue/temple that was were dey worship at dat now d only difference is dat it's now called church n it's built on christ
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by katsim(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach about the coming of Jesus christ this is because now people don't want any body to remind them that he is coming back that is our maker this world will soon come to and end
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Solaj(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach about the glorious rapture. Nairalanders, the rapture trumpet can sound anytime! It will be suddenly and unexpectedly! Only those who are perpetually ready for rapture will hear the rapture trumpet, become transformed gloriously and caught up into the sky for the glorious trip to heavenly New Jerusalem with Jesus and the angels. You will be left behind by Jesus on rapture day if you are a Satanist, Atheist, Agnostic, Freethinker, New Ager, Occultist, Muslim, Idolater, unrepentant sinner and unbeliever. Through divine revelation from Jesus, it is now confirmed that the apocalyptic Antichrist is Barack Obama and the RFID chip is the "666" mark of the Beast. If you are left behind on rapture day, don't accept the RFID chip. If you get chipped, you are hell bound! Visit this link to read full details of the divine revelation. http://rapturewatcher./2013/05/22/divine-revelation-of-the-identity-of-the-apocalyptic-antichrist-false-prophet-new-world-order-scheme-and-the-imminent-rapture/
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
'MUST' u ought to av waka pass too brov!
Elantracey: u guys would ve just ignored d reply button it isn't a most to comment
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Ayatullah(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: if u didnt understand my post u would u ve easily said it n ah will explain further meanwhile ah was refering to ur post were u asked whether jesus went to church so ah asked wat is d synague/temple that was were dey worship at dat now d only difference is dat it's now called church n it's built on christ

Do not fool yourself please. Take time to find out the difference between a Church and a Synagogue. Your dictionary will help you.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Ayatullah:

Do not fool yourself please. Take time to find out the difference between a Church and a Synagogue. Your dictionary will help you.
sorry o but ah tink u have a problem wit readin because ah never said they were dsame
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Ayatullah(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2013
Elantracey: sorry o but ah tink u have a problem wit readin because ah never said they were dsame

I am very sure you are the one that have serious problem of reading and comprehending, you also have problem of communicating. But by now if you really know your Bible, you must have known better that Jesus never stepped into a Church while on earth, but a Synagogue, which is not same as a church in any way. The Jews still worship in the Synagogue in Israel and other nations where they live communal life.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by NoProphecy: 4:18am On Dec 02, 2013
I would start by pointing out that a "morality" that is detached from the pain, suffering, and well-being of living creatures is immoral. After that, I would talk about how truly evil and disgusting the concept if hell is and how only a monster could come up with such a thing.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by spencerwilliams(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2013
My purpos wil just be 2 awaken der mind 2 d coming of our lord jesus christ,nd i tink its d best mesage any body should tink of becos,even Jesus in his days on earth mainly preached repentance nd d kingdom of God.i will also make d congregation 2 b awar of d end-time events dat must surely take place,how iniquity will aboud nd d love of many wax cold,nd also 2 call dem 2 persever nd how to shake off every load of sin nd also to purify der gaments 4 his return nd dat a crown is awaitin dem if dey endur 2 d end.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Ayatullah:

I am very sure you are the one that have serious problem of reading and comprehending, you also have problem of communicating. But by now if you really know your Bible, you must have known better that Jesus never stepped into a Church while on earth, but a Synagogue, which is not same as a church in any way. The Jews still worship in the Synagogue in Israel and other nations where they live communal life.
ah didnt say dey were d same ah dont y u find dat hard to comprehend anyways sorry 4 quotin ur post in d first place ..ah rest ma case
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by vickyO(f): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2013
lirusehn: stalker ryt?
lipsrsealed, I'll leave you to your hobby.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by josite: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2013
are you a Christian because you really love GOD or because you are addicted to having your needs met.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Emma94(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2013
For me I"ll preach on Thanksgiving the key to heavenly wealth & protection
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by viski: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
I'll preach about God's Love, which includes God's love for us and our love for him. Also,
*The Message of reconciliation,
*Salvation through christ,
*SINCERITY with God, many do go to church, many are in various department in their churches, and they take their responsibility as formal as other secular responsibility to the detriment of their integrity with God, many are CARNAL. Many have a FORM OF GODLINESS BUT DENY ITS REFLECTION in their daily lives, that's the big point. LOVE and GRACE is the underlying thing covering holiness with can be achieved through FAITH.
We should pray and desire the gift of the Holy Spirit to help for sustenance as a Christian, many just hear Holy Spirit but they don't really know him, some think it is falling down, some think it is shaking. Well, when the Holy Spirit comes, I'll explain to them that, they will know by the reality and the CONVICTION in their hearts, ambience, aura, and life. 'Cos, the spirit will testify with our spirit that we are the children of God, by the spirit we cry 'Abba' Father!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. / How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? / Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.