Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:40 PM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (472690 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Ematox17: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ematox17:
hello pls I had a dream yesterday, I was in my inlaw house, and Wot surprise me most is that, in that house, my mother was In another room and my elder sister was in the sitting room likewise me. I was asked what I ll like to eat, they said I shud choose between eba and amala. I choose eba. to my surprise, my inlaw first wife brought the food, with 2 uncut big fish. I was touching and looking at the fish, when my sister was asking me to give her part of that food, I said no. I am very very sure I didn't eat the fish, but I can't remember putting my hand in my mouth but I felt and I saw the eba have reduced to half. wit traces of finger on the plate. I woke up and pray but the dream is still hanging in my brain. I woke up when I heard the voice of my mother in dat dream. pls does Dis dream has meaning ?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 1:59am On Jan 31, 2018
ikes9:
Good day to yhu all,please what does it mean to be given a bible verse in the dream
Bible contains information filled with word of God and being inspired by Holy men of God. So, receiving bible means you are being commissioned to evangelise the information written therein. It is an authority n power of sacred truth of life n death. Life eternal n death damnation.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 2:03am On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=Ematox17 post=64645972][/quote] The sacred truth is, you have been feed in the dream. You will need purging n cleansing from pollution thru dream which might have missed with your blood n organs. So, the dream is not good one.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 2:38am On Jan 31, 2018
lawrykings:
in my dream last night, it was as though I was putting on one of my friends clothings and he was putting on mine too and it was as though one of my handkerchief was littered with poop

2.I was putting on a sandal given by one of my lecturer. the sandals looks matching, same colour but they are different but not easily noticeable and it was like i wore a uniform on them, preparing to go for a function with him.

most times i dream about almost been caught or apprehended by policemen for nothing while I try to escape and I usually wake up tensed that I can't go to sleep.

4. I had a dream lastweek about me going for NYSC reg, on reaching there I was directed to go upstairs, as I got there I met some security soldier men who were armed at the door and they asked me to go in.

when I got in I saw some men they were like men from the north(hausas) and it was as though they are GAYs and they want to make out with me and one other guy as they asked us to come one after the other. I was scared, frightened and right in my mind I don't know how to escape.

next thing was as if I saw myself outside of the building, later the guy i came with for the NYSC stuff was now explaining to me how they didn't spend much time with him, that I shouldn't worry its no big deal. then I woke up.

thank you sir
1. It is not a good dream bro. It is an exchange of glory. Your garment is unique and is designed for your glory only. Handkerchief stained is a sign of pollution.
2. This has similarity to the first dream. It is a sign of set back, unsized n exchanged glory. Most times shoe dreams point towards marital life.
3. Policemen are symbol of evil arresters. They are public enemy number one, the witchcraft agent.
4. The dream is telling you that you have good expectation coming which enemy is trying to defile. It is prayer thru God man can win the battle of life. I would advise you start midnight prayers between 12am - 1am. The Lord is your strength. You are a winner.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2018
AdeniyiA:
Only the dead don't dream dreams,dreams could be caused by many things and most times they are for guidance ,warnings etc. Those who are spiritually inclined don't joke with dreams. Some are blessed with the gift of unfailing and direct dreams,some, indirect while some are blessed with their interpretations. The loving God loves to guide and warn His children concerning future occurrences, unfortunately we get so busy in life such that we hardly hear or listen when He speaks.
However, when we are 'gentle' at night, we receive instructions/messages which we are expected to act on/upon. It is however not a good omen to dream and forget when you wake up, you need deliverance ASAP.
Considering the calibre of gifted men/women of God on this forum, I hereby throw this thread open for contributions in sharing and interpreting dreams as the spirit directs. Thanks.
Below are some dreams and their interpretations.
1. Eating in the dream - spiritual attacks.(diseases, illness, barreness - e. g, through fibroid etc)
2. Swimming in the dream.
-water actually means trouble -a retrogressive encounter.
3. Picking snails.
- such person should pray against delay in future endeavours i
Kindly add yours for people's liberation.
A problem shared is half solved.

Thank God i found this... I'm just waking up from a dream i don't understand. Okay i just finished the 21 days general fasting with my church & was surfing online for some specific prayers (midnight prayers for breakthrough) . I found one & used it on Monday midnight.. I somehow misplaced the site because its a 3 days midnight prayers i.e different powerful prayers to be prayed 3 consecutive midnights. Even when i sorted it out on my browser history the page kept redirecting me and showing temporarily unavailable.. It was so bad because i was already feeling the effects of it tho. Anyway i decided to give it a rest since i cant kill myself for loosing the website dangerousprayers.org. I slept late around 5am and saw myself in what looked like my dad's compound. I was under a very large mango tree and i heard a voice telling me to pluck as many as i can & that they all belong to me. They all looked ripe & succulent. So i was like when will i be able to finish all these & i plucked two. Holding one on each hands i decided to wash them at the tap but to my surprise they were two black birds... I tried to shake them of but they seemed glued to my hands & they seem to be giving me a warning to be careful. I didnt want ro listen because they were very black as in completely black birds i started praying & shook one off.. It flew away while it seemed the other was directing my right hand to my head, i resisted and prayed then it flew off.. Now am awake & i have prayed against any evil trying to attack me,my destiny & breakthrough.. But do you know or can u explain the meaning of that dream please... Thank you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2018
I would really appreciate if any one with the gift can truely interpret for me the dream above pls...its confusing Black birds giving me warning i dont understand why very black ? Why dis i feel uncomfortable? Why did i see those plenty ripe mangoes & why did the ones i plucked become very black birds stuck in my hands?? Someone with wisdom on dreams please come and help me interprete it biko
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
dairykidd:
I would really appreciate if any one with the gift can truely interpret for me the dream above pls...its confusing Black birds giving me warning i dont understand why very black ? Why dis i feel uncomfortable? Why did i see those plenty ripe mangoes & why did the ones i plucked become very black birds stuck in my hands?? Someone with wisdom on dreams please come and help me interprete it biko
I see you have two enemies with glorious destiny. Pray against spirit of death.

The tree with fruits is a symbol of great destiny and opportunity God had bestowed on you, pluck as many as you want, unfortunately, these two fruits turned two birds, telling you that, two enemies are in-charge of your destiny. It is a sign of attack on your life. Their agenda is steal, kill and destroy. But black is a sign of death.

These two birds must die ooo if you must have your breakthru. Abstain from sin if you must have God to fight for you, and make prayer your habit. In fact, praying every day from now on. This dream is very serious, and you must pray. Recovery of one's destiny is by force.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
guiddoti:

The tree with fruits is a symbol of great destiny and opportunity God had bestowed on you, pluck as many as you want, unfortunately, these two fruits turned two birds, telling you that, two enemies are in-charge of your destiny. It is a sign of attack on your life. Their agenda is steal, kill and destroy. But black is a sign of death.

These two birds must die ooo if you must have your breakthru. Abstain from sin if you must have God to fight for you, and make prayer your habit. In fact, praying every day from now on. This dream is very serious, and you must pray. Recovery of one's destiny is by force.
This is scary tho...but during my 21 days fasting & prayer i lost a step mom (she just died suddenly no illness or nothing) & a second step mom of mine is seriously sick.. Maybe its just happening by coincidence i don't know but i will do as u say from now on & if you have any special prayer points on this issues i will gladly appreciate it sir. Thanks once more
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
dairykidd:

This is scary tho...but during my 21 days fasting & prayer i lost a step mom (she just died suddenly no illness or nothing) & a second step mom of mine is seriously sick.. Maybe its just happening by coincidence i don't know but i will do as u say from now on & if you have any special prayer points on this issues i will gladly appreciate it sir. Thanks once more
The secret of spiritual power is prayer n fasting. Thank God for you. I still smh for people who underestimate power of prayer.
Don't put your mind that these are my enemies. Yes, man's enemies are people around him. You just pray a well targeted prayers, your enemies shall bow to you, amen.

Pray points:
Every birds of darkness hurting for my glory let's the fire of God destroy them in Jesus name
Every wicked powers that are standing against my breakthrough scatter by fire in Jesus name.
Oh God arise let my enemies destroy themselves in the name of Jesus.
Powers controlling people's glory in my father's house release my glory by fire by force in the name of Jesus.
Let them that gather to eat my flesh, eat their own flesh and drink their own blood in Jesus name.
Oh God my father build a wall of fire around my life in the name of Jesus.
I recover my stolen opportunity from the coven of wicked powers by the power in the blood Jesus
Every spirit of death go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
Heaven of my destiny open by fire in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, take me to my destiny fulfilment in the name of Jesus.
I shall fulfil destiny by the power in the blood of jesus

PS: These prayers require aggressiveness and concentration. God will help you, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
guiddoti:
The secret of spiritual power is prayer n fasting. Thank God for you. I still smh for people who underestimate power of prayer.
Don't put your mind that these are my enemies. Yes, man's enemies are people around him. You just pray a well targeted prayers, your enemies shall bow to you, amen.

Pray points:
Every birds of darkness hurting for my glory let's the fire of God destroy them in Jesus name
Every wicked powers that are standing against my breakthrough scatter by fire in Jesus name.
Oh God arise let my enemies destroy themselves in the name of Jesus.
Powers controlling people's glory in my father's house release my glory by fire by force in the name of Jesus.
Let them that gather to eat my flesh, eat their own flesh and drink their own blood in Jesus name.
Oh God my father build a wall of fire around my life in the name of Jesus.
I recover my stolen opportunity from the coven of wicked powers by the power in the blood Jesus
Every spirit of death go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
Heaven of my destiny open by fire in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, take me to my destiny fulfilment in the name of Jesus.
I shall fulfil destiny by the power in the blood of jesus

PS: These prayers require aggressiveness and concentration. God will help you, amen.
Amen & thank you again..

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by lawrykings(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
guiddoti:
1. It is not a good dream bro. It is an exchange of glory. Your garment is unique and is designed for your glory only. Handkerchief stained is a sign of pollution.
2. This has similarity to the first dream. It is a sign of set back, unsized n exchanged glory. Most times shoe dreams point towards marital life.
3. Policemen are symbol of evil arresters. They are public enemy number one, the witchcraft agent.
4. The dream is telling you that you have good expectation coming which enemy is trying to defile. It is prayer thru God man can win the battle of life. I would advise you start midnight prayers between 12am - 1am. The Lord is your strength. You are a winner.

thank you sir... I have been having strange dreams lately that I hardly have peaceful night rest. I will do like you ask
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Pojomojo: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Wow
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Demonicide(f): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
guiddoti:

Excuse me sir, do you've the gift of interpretation of dreams? I seriously need your help.. I was in a house looks like the class room i used back in secondary school. Their is a family friend of my brother, i cant really recall what transpired between me and the wife, suddenly she just tore my cloth(the back of the top) she was still bent on beating me up.I was so upset and started reporting her to everybody,that i did not wrong her she tore my cloth. In that dream her friend came to join her that she will beat me up too. So a guy showed up at the middle of it all, and took me out of the scene.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 5:46am On Feb 05, 2018
Demonicide:
Excuse me sir, do you've the gift of interpretation of dreams? I seriously need your help.. I was in a house looks like the class room i used back in secondary school. Their is a family friend of my brother, i cant really recall what transpired between me and the wife, suddenly she just tore my cloth(the back of the top) she was still bent on beating me up.I was so upset and started reporting her to everybody,that i did not wrong her she tore my cloth. In that dream her friend came to join her that she will beat me up too. So a guy showed up at the middle of it all, and took me out of the scene.
Your dream is telling you that people have gang-up to disgrace you n set you back in life. Though, someone showed up and took you out of the scene has only calmed the situation but the deed has been done. You need to pray against powers that want to disgrace you. And, against power of setback.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Demonicide(f): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
guiddoti:
Your dream is telling you that people have gang-up to disgrace you n set you back in life. Though, someone showed up and took you out of the scene has only calmed the situation but the deed has been done. You need to pray against powers that want to disgrace you. And, against power of setback.
Thanks.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by skybar364: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2018
I had a dream last night that a friend that is scouting at my place brought a cat and 2 snakes to my house. I think i played with the snakes for a bit then i started asking him why the snake doesn't bite but he wouldn't answer me then i became uncomfortable. Immediately i asked him to take them away then next thing the cat jumped on my kitchen cabinet and started busting everywhere, cockroaches started coming out from out. But i kept telling him to take them away and he was laughing, next thing he started feeding the snakes instead of taking them away. Please, someone should interpret this dream for me.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vaca1: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2018
guiddoti:
Greetings.
my dream goes as thus.

I was walking next thing cobwebs started closing up around me as I was using my hands to shield myself, someone now started using something like broom to clear the cobwebs

2 someone gave me ring in the dream , as I was about putting on ring , I quickly returned it back to them.

3 A neighbor from my former place told me she's pregnant.

A married friend dream

1 As he came down from a bus, he lost his slippers

2 he was flying and met a flying lion that was begging him to settle
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
vaca1:

Greetings.
my dream goes as thus.

I was walking next thing cobwebs started closing up around me as I was using my hands to shield myself, someone now started using something like broom to clear the cobwebs

2 someone gave me ring in the dream , as I was about putting on ring , I quickly returned it back to them.

3 A neighbor from my former place told me she's pregnant.

A married friend dream

1 As he came down from a bus, he lost his slippers

2 he was flying and met a flying lion that was begging him to settle
1. The dream is telling you that you have been caged. Pray you receive help from this imprisonment.
2. It tells you have spirit partner that you should disassociate from him.
3. Inconclusive dream. You didn't give what inspired that led her telling you she is pregnant. I can't tell you what or that, but when dream like this is specific to you, it is possible that your treasure has been conceived by someone. Such treasure should be aborted to you. It belongs to the dreamer.

You friend dream
1. It tells you that someone has stolen something Precious to her.
2. Tell your friend to go for deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vaca1: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
guiddoti:
1. The dream is telling you that you have been caged. Pray you receive help from this imprisonment.
2. It tells you have spirit partner that you should disassociate from him.
3. Inconclusive dream. You didn't give what inspired that led her telling you she is pregnant. I can't tell you what or that, but when dream like this is specific to you, it is possible that your treasure has been conceived by someone. Such treasure should be aborted to you. It belongs to the dreamer.

You friend dream
1. It tells you that someone has stolen something Precious to her.
2. Tell your friend to go for deliverance.
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by 2Banty: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
My mum had a dream that she saw my girlfriend in a big hall where a party was happening and while dancing all of a sudden her skirt was raised and the photographer snapped her nudes. Please what’s the interpretation to this dream? Thanks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Shakukazy: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Last night I had a dream I was in a moving train with my husband and my daughter,my son wasn't in d picture... And from inside d moving train I saw zombies trying running towards d train and some even stood in front of it,and the train kept mashing them to the ground.. I also saw giants who were laying on d floor helplessly,then d train came to a point and stopped it was close to an ocean,we got off and swum in it and my husband caught 2 fishes and asked me to prepare wen we got off d shore then I work up...pls help me interpret it
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Frankyfyn: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning. Please what does it means to pick snail in the dream. Thanks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Take ur life serious, your dream is a pointer to what is happening or what will happen to your destiny.
For dreams interpretations, check:
https://dreamtalksonline.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Frankyfyn:

For ur instant dreams interpretation, visit https://dreamtalksonline.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2018
2Banty:
My mum had a dream that she saw my girlfriend in a big hall where a party was happening and while dancing all of a sudden her skirt was raised and the photographer snapped her nudes. Please what’s the interpretation to this dream? Thanks
It is called public disgrace.
Check detail For ur instant dreams interpretation, visit https://dreamtalksonline.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Pojomojo: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Frankyfyn:
Pray about it. It means things are going to be slow for you pray against it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by eshadiamond(f): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hello sir! Dreamt seeing myself close to a big river.
Am sister n frnd was trying to cross wen d wave of water pushed dem back dey were struggling I just stood there watching bcoz I told dem I cant go we dem. Plz interpret. God bless
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
eshadiamond:
Hello sir! Dreamt seeing myself close to a big river.
Am sister n frnd was trying to cross wen d wave of water pushed dem back dey were struggling I just stood there watching bcoz I told dem I cant go we dem. Plz interpret. God bless
River is a world of difficulty and challenges you are facing or would face. It is a symbol of evil world. Predominantly, you are under their influence and domineering.

Go for deliverance and be delivered from this world of difficulty and domineering.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by eshadiamond(f): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
guiddoti:
River is a world of difficulty and challenges you are facing or would face. It is a symbol of evil world. Predominantly, you are under their influence and domineering.

Go for deliverance and be delivered from this world of difficulty and domineering.
i just finish deliverance in Mfm. I saw myself giving a basket of oranges to my mum. Meaning Pls. Thanks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
eshadiamond:
i just finish deliverance in Mfm. I saw myself giving a basket of oranges to my mum. Meaning Pls. Thanks
It means upliftment, restoration and promotion.

Pray for the manifestation. Goodluck to you.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by eshadiamond(f): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2018
guiddoti:
It means upliftment, restoration and promotion.

Pray for the manifestation. Goodluck to you.
thanks sir n God bless . Can u help me with prayer points?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2018
eshadiamond:
thanks sir n God bless . Can u help me with prayer points?
meet any of your deliverance minister for prayer points, It will happen them follow you up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.