Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:25 PM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (472689 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by patostation(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove: Eating in the dream: Our state of mind might influence this kind of dream, but more often than not, it is a spiritual attack against our destiny. Eating in the dream is a device of the devil used to bring people into bondage. When we eat in the dream, our spirit man becomes polluted because what we are being fed with is nothing but poison. If God could open your eyes to see the true nature of that amala, jollof rice, dried or fresh fish, meat, boiled egg, poundo/eba and okro/egusi/ogbono soup, beans and yam you have been consuming with relish in the dream, you will cry to the heavenlies for deliverance. The so-called food could consist of live worms, maggots, blood, sand/dirt and some other mysterious objects. The enemy disguises it to look like real food because they know that if we are to see it in it's true form, we will reject it.

If you dream of drinking blood and eating human flesh, then beloved, you are in very serious need of deliverance grin grin grin

Sickness, diseases, satanic initiations, stagnation/backwardness, evil convenant activators/strengtheners can be planted through dream food. I know of cases where certain diseases like fibroid and goitre cropped up shortly after the fellow ate in the dream. For some, it is hindrances and blockages. An old coursemate of mine confided in me that one night, shortly after he graduated from secondary school, he dreamt that he ate a full chicken, raw with blood, guts and all. After eating, he stepped down with water from a toilet. Yep, the dude slurped down that toilet water in mouthfuls. Nasty. sad. After that dream, the heavens over his life became brass, the earth beneath his feet, iron. His whole life became a mess. After years of disappointment and profitless labour, he joined a deliverance ministry where he had to undergo deliverance for two consecutive weeks before his destiny was restored.

Eating in the dream can also open the door for satanic invasion. Closer home, my cousin was been plagued by a demonic spirit husband. She said that whenever she prayed really hard, the spirit went on casual leave and she would have some peace, but the moment she eats in the dream, the spirit would come back in full force to harass her .

Whenever we eat in the dream, we should immediately get up, pray and fast to nullify that satanic poison being projected into us. Jesus Christ came to set us free and he who the Lord sets free, is truly free indeed .

Liar!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pak: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
please if you don't have any serious contribution to make, kindly check next door. We are talking about people's lives here, knowing that the spiritual controls the physical and we being spiritual than physical, only a living dead would say dreams are not real. many are gifted in dreams interpretation and I believe that on this thread many would find solutions to their intractable problems that might have been caused by dreams they took with levity.
Many have said their dreams do not have any negative repercussion on them at present, but I want to tell such people that neglecting such dreams is tantamount to sitting on a keg of gunpowder which could explode in the future, even in one's generation or lineage.
Even as a leave does not drop unnoticed by our heavenly father, he loves n cares for us all by showing us what the future holds so that we might prepare adequately for the challenges ahead. The first attack by the devil is spiritual, but if he fails, he manifests in the physical just to DISCOURAGE AND MAKE US CURSE GOD IN OUR HEART, to weaken us spiritual and make us faithless n susceptible to attacks.
knowing how the devil works is the first step at fighting him and that's why the Bible says we shouldn't be ignorant of the devices of the enemy. he's been existing for centuries with lots of evil knowledge and wisdom which he used to deceive our forefathers and using today to deceive us, so you can't be wiser that the old serpent and that's the more reason we needed God's grace n help to help us thru this life's journey, which the devil sometimes uses dreams to afflict n cast shadows on our path. WE NEED LIGHT(God) on our path so as not to be discouraged

My serious contribution is that people should not take you serious !!!
That is why Africa is the way it is......many people think backwards and then justify their warped thinking with some jabajaba
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Larrygr8t: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dreams comes at night as a result of activities carried out during the day. I don't dream eny way . So get!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by atundeola2020: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
what about having sex in the dream. What does it mean?

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Abel202: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Please can someone help me out here.
As long as I can remember, I've been having this dream - Am a very eloquent person although I could tag myself an introvert. Whenever I speak people tend to listen as most people percieve me as wise and intelligent. In the said dream - I always find myself trying to voice out something, but the words will not come out. The words will freeze in my throat. I will be striving very hard to voice out, but sometimes the words will be coming out like hissing sound, making it close to impossible for someone to hear me. This sort of thing has happened to me repeatedly in the dream once in a while over a long period of time, that I seem not to panick anymore in the dream when it happens. I seem to have accepted that in the dream world when it happens, but I keep making strennous effort to at least hiss out some coherent words that could be heared.
I have never understood the meaning of this dream as am not in anyway dumb nor slow in talking in real world.
Could someone please help me out here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by MEILYN(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Have been a little bit unserious, am sorry about that. Yes dreams are real , some people dream dreams that come to pass, my younger bros dream is something we take serious in our house, if my brother wakes up and says somebody will die in our family, then that is a fasting and prayer session for us all. Dreams do come true. But i will like to let you know that not every identical dreams from different people have the same meaning, now two people can have the same dreams but these nairaland interpreters will give the two dreams the same meaning. One thing have learnt from my bro OBADIAH is that, if i dont understand my dreams, i use biblical symbolism and my past life experiences to interprete that dream. Any dream not interpreted with the bible is just an opinion. I dream and i interprete my dreams, and yes it works for me......

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by iphy42: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dreams can't just be arbitrarily interpreted. God Himself gives interpretation to dreams as in Daniel and Joseph's

So every child of God should be able to interprete his or her dreams at least the overall message of the dream and please dreams are not all bad or evil.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by iphy42: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why is it that most dreams here are negative? Does it mean Satan is stronger than God? NO WAY.

Before attempting to interprete anybody's dream, it would be helpful to know on whose side the person is- God or Satan.

Babalawos, cultures, alfas, pastors and many others do interprete dreams all from different perspective.

So I believe a Christian should endeavour to interprete dreams with scriptural backing or else he or she may be mistaken for a spiritualist or a babalawo.

The word of God is ever sure and never fails.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote
author=proevan]

Progress is not always a ritual, just like the bamboo you are having
good roots to life and sure might be little beginings but don't dispise
it.
Following God's blue-print might not be exciting, for there are
messages we talk about , pray about, even sing about ; but living them
out is a completely different matter and this doeant mean it isn't the
narrow road.

Enjoy GOD. He is your only help.[/quote]
arggghhhh! wat if i say u jx confused me more?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by keepingmum: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
what does my dream mean please.
1: i often dream that i am trying to reach something/somewhere and although its within my sight yet it seems far. for example, i may want to go to "Lagbaja's supermarket" and though i can see the sign board a few yards away, it still seems far no matter how fast i walk or run it still seems far.

2:I also often dream that i am fighting with someone in my dream and though i quote scriptures to the "person", the person seems to be sometimes stronger than i am. I have never won the battle in this fights though neither has the person, we just fight till we get tired.

3: I used to have sex in my dream however it has now stopped but what happens now is i see a man trying to have se.x with me but i keep refusing and running away from this man. sometimes the man tries to get me to perform a se.x act ie BJ or tries to perform one on me and yet i still refuse to perform this
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

Exposure : you have been exposed so much to spiritual good/bad realities and this has made you to be opened to the spiritual worlds ; if the enemy see this they can use you at your own detriment but their good or you can take the bull by the horn and see how far God wants to use you.

Just like in Romans.8: God orchestrated it , don't blame the openings/ convenants your family exposed you to. He saw all that before allowing you to come through that family.

NOTE: Same that happens on earth does under the earth ; just a replica.

Spot on!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
guiddoti: Op, what does it means to be injested in the dream?

Both ways , you can be injected by angels or demons, you have to explain this particular circumstance.

Abel202: Please can someone help me out here.
As long as I can remember, I've been having this dream - Am a very eloquent person although I could tag myself an introvert. Whenever I speak people tend to listen as most people percieve me as wise and intelligent. In the said dream - I always find myself trying to voice out something, but the words will not come out. The words will freeze in my throat. I will be striving very hard to voice out, but sometimes the words will be coming out like hissing sound, making it close to impossible for someone to hear me. This sort of thing has happened to me repeatedly in the dream once in a while over a long period of time, that I seem not to panick anymore in the dream when it happens. I seem to have accepted that in the dream world when it happens, but I keep making strennous effort to at least hiss out some coherent words that could be heared.
I have never understood the meaning of this dream as am not in anyway dumb nor slow in talking in real world.
Could someone please help me out here.

Improve on your spiritual life, stop habitual sins. God wants you to live a santified life.

atundeola2020: what about having sex in the dream. What does it mean?

Spiritual negative convenant ; thus draining your future, life is in the blood.

Larrygr8t: Dreams comes at night as a result of activities carried out during the day. I don't dream eny way . So get!

Spirit not active, this is worse ; I was in this state for years, I pray no one is riding you.
Question, how tired do you feel when wake up in the morning ?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Rekiyyah(f): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls what does it mean when one sweep or fetch water in d dream?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Splendblex(f): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
This happened last week.
My mum called me and told me she had a dream and in it my dad was involved in an accident,she said we should pray & fast that tuesday,and we did.
On thursday my dad had an accident with a truck but nothing happened to him. Now that's what FAITH in God can do!

3 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by cacius: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
o.obim:

Dude, this is exactly what I constantly dream.God! It recently started getting me worried. Called a pastor 3 hrs ago to explain and he said we'd talk about it tonight. I also see primary n high school class mates

How amazing the spirit works! Just when this is getting me worried, I come on this site that I said never to visit, only to find someone going through same.Obviously, God is sending help.
My broda. That is the spirit of backwardness. When ever you have such dreams you must stand up and reject it. When you keep dreaming of your old schools or old school mates still wearing school uniforms or when you dream of an old house where you grew up as a kid or teenager is the spirit of backwardness. Please you have to pray violently against it. Things might be good now and you wave it off carelessly don't be surprised when things start going very wrong in d future. Check your life presently are you where u are suppose to be right now? Are things falling in the right places for you? You need to take time out to pray and fast and cancel such dreams.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Don't normally do this but this is religious section :

Word of Knowledge : I see a lady viewing this thread going through a terrible in the hands of the devil, like as if initiated into a convenant/occult and you want to come out, please speak-up this is a faceless thread. God is able
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Phoenix619:

Thanks for your response. Some of the things ypu said are true. Sometimes after having a dream I just can remember what I saw in my dream no matter how hard I try. Deep down I know the dream was interesting or even good but I just can't recollect. So I just shrug it off, like I said earlier they don't have meaning.

Don't think anything is demonic...

Nothing demonic. Just your flesh. Discard any dream that you cant remember. It is just your flesh and dont feel bad about it. If it is God, he will speak to you again through another dream or another way.
No need to be negative, afraid and devil-fighting etc. Our relationship and walk with God is more deeper than these frivolities.

I do not know any other bible based player in a dream other than the Spirit of God, our flesh and angels. I have no biblical backing in Chist where satan plays a role in a believer's dream (if anyone has, please let him say so). Only flesh and God.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Itsalie: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ ishiluv

wat wuld u say of collecting money in dream, (am not an opposite dreamer). last nyt i dreamt whr i collected money from 3 diff ppl
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Rekiyyah: Pls what does it mean when one sweep or fetch water in d dream?

Becoming more spiritual/holy
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=proevan]

Both ways , you can be injected by angels or demons, you have to explain this particular circumstance.

Thank you for quick reply. I saw myself in the hospital with my brother and a guy came to inject me on my left hand and leg.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
It'salie:
@ ishiluv

wat wuld u say of collecting money in dream, (am not an opposite dreamer). last nyt i dreamt whr i collected money from 3 diff ppl

Dem be collect your money : RESTORATION grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by AdeniyiA(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak: Oya make una come interprete my dream of early this morning.

Let me give u the nackground, I am on an official trip and was lodged in a hotel by my client, when I was about settling in for the night, one of the occupants of the other rooms came in with this lady with a very huge butt, as in conspicuous bum bum. But as a good boy, I just went inside to sleep like that.

Anyway, early this morn I dreamt that when the man and his woman left, the 'bum bum' girl came back and knocked on my door. I allowed her in and then she asked for something very silly, I can't remember now maybe tissue or so.......I gave her, but she didnt leave, just kept fiddling with what I gave her......at that period, the demon and angel had started fighting over control of my mind.....at the point when the demon was about to win........I woke up.

Please interprete ...........
an evil and ungodly opportunity that is in capacity to take advantage of is going to arise, God is telling you not to fall into the trap of the devil so that you won't miss a bigger ,better and Godly opportunity.
The devil is so wise about exchanging one's glory with story that touch, a good example was when he exchanged the glory and dominion of man with the fruit of disobedience , the devil gives a cap(riches) in exchange for the head (wealth/flourishing) that wears it.
so my bro, do what God would be proud of when the time comes. Jesus loves you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
deeptesting: I had a dream 2 nights ago, robbers were chasing me and then they started shooting at me,i was so scared as they were getting close to me and suddenly i changed to a bird and flew away,they did not relent as they beckoned on their sharp shooter to bring me down but i was still meandering his bullets when i woke up from sleep...Please what does it signify?

Then just last a friend called me to meet him in a bank, i got there parked my car and went inside to meet him but he was no where to be found,while i was waiting for him,the security guards were looking for me to move my vehicle so the banks bullion van can move in but the information couldnt get to me early and they reported my vehicle to EFCC and by the time i came out i saw a notice on the car "Reported to EFCC". Please what is the significance of this dream. A friend said i am destined to be a politician and will steal more than James Ibori hence the isssue of EFCC.
In my experience, when robbers chase you in dreams, it is to steal your blessings. You were given the grace to overcome them. You need to pray that every power that wants to steal your goodness should be arrested and destroyed.

As for the second, you need to pray not to have issues with people in position of authority. Any strife coming your way, ask God to clear it away.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by shawdon(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
I need any MFM pastor which i can get in touch with. Please cal ds #: 08155104046 .i am damn serious
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by figment232(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
pls help me interpret .i Dreamt last night of a native doctor telling me i will die,then later i dreamt of wanting to go and buy something but couldnt find the money i wanted to use,i asked some persons around and they told me they didnt see any money,i remembered i searched for the money,i found it and woke up immediately.What do these dreams mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pak: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak: Oya make una come interprete my dream of early this morning.

Let me give u the nackground, I am on an official trip and was lodged in a hotel by my client, when I was about settling in for the night, one of the occupants of the other rooms came in with this lady with a very huge butt, as in conspicuous bum bum. But as a good boy, I just went inside to sleep like that.

Anyway, early this morn I dreamt that when the man and his woman left, the 'bum bum' girl came back and knocked on my door. I allowed her in and then she asked for something very silly, I can't remember now maybe tissue or so.......I gave her, but she didnt leave, just kept fiddling with what I gave her......at that period, the demon and angel had started fighting over control of my mind.....at the point when the demon was about to win........I woke up.

Please interprete ...........

Adeniyi A.:

an evil and ungodly opportunity that is in capacity to take advantage of is going to arise, God is telling you not to fall into the trap of the devil so that you won't miss a bigger ,better and Godly opportunity.
The devil is so wise about exchanging one's glory with story that touch, a good example was when he exchanged the glory and dominion of man with the fruit of disobedience , the devil gives a cap(riches) in exchange for the head (wealth/flourishing) that wears it.
so my bro, do what God would be proud of when the time comes. Jesus loves you

What a load of tosh !!

Is it not more logical that the fact that I starred at the lady's bum yesterday night influenced my dreaming about her this morning

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by foyeks2001(f): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Am not d lady in question o,am sure u can also see me wit ur spiritual eyes that am also kinda spiritual...pls can I get to meet wit u Sir...Am loving ur dreams interpretation, didn't know we have someone like u on here...Mehn NL is gifted and rich
proevan: Don't normally do this but this is religious section :

Word of Knowledge : I see a lady viewing this thread going through a terrible in the hands of the devil, like as if initiated into a convenant/occult and you want to come out, please speak-up this is a faceless thread. God is able
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
guiddoti: Thank you for quick reply. I saw myself in the hospital with my brother and a guy came into inject me on my left hand and leg.

The work of an angel ; God is doing a correctional work in your family like immunization. Nice one
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thank you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

2.Cor.10: 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Job.33: 14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

1.Cor.12: 10.................. to another discerning of spirits;........................

2.Cor.10: 3: You dont war in dreams. As believers, we war in prayers, the Word and Holy Spirit. So this Scripture is irrelevant in this discussion

Job.33: This is a very relevant Scripture to this discussion. backs up the assessment that dream is the means through which God speaks to His children because in that scripture, God is the one speaking. No place or mention of evil or demons in this scripture or evil.

1.Cor.12: You do not discern spirits in dreams. You discern spirits by the Holy Ghost and this is a Gift of the Holy Spirit, not some spooky stuff.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ishilove,please interprete d second dream
@proevan,u've confused me d more. can u jx explain it in a simple way? Thanks.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ATMC(f): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Hold on, I'm still investigating.
lol...#waitingmode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.