Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years (2845 Views)

Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation / Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by DiChappelle(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2013
Most Nigerian
politicians do not know
what it takes to be in
public offices. “Power is
responsibility”; an
inspirational quote of Governor Rauf
Aregbesola of the State
of Osun. But a
circumstance, where
men in power shun their
primary responsibility (ies); unequivocally,
they deserve not to be
in power. The following are the
list of 34 Nigeria’s
senators according to Daily Trust who are mere bench-warmers in
The Senate, receives the
Senate Jumbo pay for
the past two years, but have not sponsored a single bill since there election 2years ago. 1. Jibrilla Mohammed Bindowo (PDP, Adamawa) 2. Chris Ngige (ACN, Anambra) 3. Babayo Garba Gamawa (PDP, Bauchi) 4. George Akume (ACN, Benue) 5. Maina Ma’aji Lawan (ANPP, Borno) 6. Mohammed Ali Ndume (PDP, Borno) 7. Ahmad Zannah (PDP, Borno) 8. Nwanko Christopher (PDP, Delta) 9. Oguji Sunny (PDP, Ebonyi) 10. Babafemi Ojudu (ACN, Ekiti). 11. Mohammed Danjuma Goje (PDP, Gombe) 12. Abdulazeez Usman (PDP, Jigawa) 13. Ahmed Makarfi (PDP, Kaduna) 14. Mohammed Sani Saleh (CPC, Kaduna) 15. Kabiru Gaya (ANPP, Kano) 16. Sadiq Yar’Adua (CPC, Katsina) 17. Mohammed Magoro (PDP, Kebbi) 18. Suleiman Adoke (PDP, Nasarawa) 19. Solomon Ewuga (CPC, Nasarawa) 20. Obadara Olugbenga Onoalapa (ACN, Ogun) 21. Kunlere Boluwaji (LP, Ondo) 22. Robert Boroffice (LP, Ondo) 23. Olusola Adeyeye (ACN, Osun) 24. Hosea Agboola Ayoola (PDP, Oyo). 25. Magnus Abe (PDP, Rivers) 26. Wilson Asinobi Ake (PDP, Rivers) 27. Mohammed Maccido (PDP, Sokoto) 28. Abubakar Umar Turare (PDP, Taraba) 29. Aisha Jummai Alhassan (PDP, Taraba) 30. Alkali Jajere (ANPP, Yobe) 31. Bukar Abba Ibrahim (ANPP, Yobe) 32. Ahmed Sani Yarima (ANPP, Zamfara) 33. Sahabi Alhaji Ya’u (PDP, Zamfara) 34. Kabiru Garba Marafa (ANPP, Zamfara) Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=114196
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by 1MCN: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Ngige (ACN, Anambra). I thought it's said that he sponsored (or is it co-sponsored) the Anti-Gay Rights Bill? Or am I not correct 'cause I strongly feel he's the main target in this particular article. (Without any sentiments) Am sure Dora Akunyili would've been a far much better representative for the Anambra central people at the Senate more than Ngige. Most well informed Nigerians will agree with me on this.

But, wait a minute, some people can be so basely redundant. How on earth can a human stay in office for as long without a single record of bringing something to the table! Yet these are the very people who even want to carry the entire table home!

1 Like

Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by subzero2(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2013
Imagine! Wilson Asinobi Ake and Magnus Abe?
And he(Magnus Abe) wants to be the successor of Amaechi and governor of Rivers State come 2015 without a single bill?
Just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by PresidentAde(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
cheesy Abeg na ghost mode doz Senators dey Oo... cheesy cheesy

**heheheh cheesy cheesy.......they Campaigned to become Senators,,,,did they campaign to Sponsor any bill that will benefit Us ?**

**Some of them don't even understand what a "bill" is not to talk of Sponsoring it**

**in a senators voice**"if i sponsor a bill what will be my interest ?" cheesy cheesy

Na to dey sidown look in 3d Oo cool cool

1 Like

Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by DiChappelle(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Without sponsoring a bill, Ngige is not fit to rule. Let him go back and continue receiving his jumbo pay
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
like say yerima name they there, abi name my eyes they do me one kind
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by moderatorr: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
lol
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by talktrue1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Most of them are yes members only when money is involved
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by bloggernaija: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Another useless thread.
Sponsoring a bill in the assembly is not performance.
There are many useless bills being passed here and there in the assembly
A rep/senator can be equally effective by simply shifting the bacon to his district or
By simply writing phrases into bills
Or by
Blocking bills.

E.g

Jonathan's fake SNC

I predict that
you can be sure that the northern legislator(NW,NE,NC) will be very effective at blocking it in the assembly.

RAISE YOUR GAME.
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by sakaguchi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
bloggernaija: Another useless thread.
Sponsoring a bill in the assembly is not performance.
There are many useless bills being passed here and there in the assembly
A rep/senator can be equally effective by simply shifting the bacon to his district or
By simply writing phrases into bills
Or by
Blocking bills.

E.g

Jonathan's fake SNC

I predict that
you can be sure that the northern legislator(NW,NE,NC) will be very effective at blocking it in the assembly.

RAISE YOUR GAME.
Why should they keep on blocking bills and putting pointless clause on new bills, are they defensive midfielders? They could simply put out a bill that could lift up the constituency in particular and the country in general.
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by kepsi123(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
If you have the information, please highlight to me bill passed by cross river state senators
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by DiChappelle(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
I wonder
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by Built2last: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Atleast, they all know how to share the money. Sanni YERIMA, initiated child marriage bill.
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by musiwa112: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2013
bloggernaija , what nonsense are talking about, it mean, they will not return back
Re: Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years by REDshouse(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mikel Obi did not score a goal for more than four years in Chelsea yet he get paid.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Says “area Boys” Vandalised Lagos BRT Buses / Photos: PDP VS APC Leaders: What Is Your Take On These Street Walk Pictures? / Shekau Is Dead: This Photos Will Convince You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.