Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement (21263 Views)

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Officer Incharge / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by fkaz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Live on AIT Prof attahiru jega admit that the electoral officer in charge of idemili north messed-up the election arrangement for idemili north and the electoral officer will be handover to the police for prosecution. He also said the community agree that the election should be reschedule for sunday 17th, which APC has now boycott.

But now who are the stakeholder from the community, who agree for a reschedule election on sunday? Anambra is predominately Christian, Although APC has already pull-out of the reschedule election for sunday.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by luvmijeje(f): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
This people are senseless, even If you are rigging, you do it with sense. I won't be surprise if this election is nullify by the court.

5 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Boss13: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jega LIVE on AIT. He admitted that Idemili North is the only place where election is yet to take place as a result of a deliberate attempt by the electoral resident officer to collude with politicians. The officer has been handed over to the police for prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Boss13: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tony Nwoye ranting on AIT and claiming there was electoral fraud in Anambra. He admitted that the Jega is a good man but has lost control of INEC.

IMO Tony Nwoye is poor in communication. Can't Anambra produce prolific candidates?

4 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Ngwakwe: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
The participating parties representatives were on ground and agreed to have the election on Sunday.

Secondly, there are indications that the election was outrightly stopped and rejected by the people and the parties' reps for the late arrival of election materials by 1-2pm afternoon.

Based on the above incidents, the decision to postpone the election to Sunday was taken on that spot in agreement with the representatives.

fkaz: But now who are the stakeholder from who agree for a reschedule election on sunday? Anambra is predominately Christian, Although APC has already pull-out of the reschedule election for sunday.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by gleaf: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
First I don't support conducting elections on sunday, but why I won't complain again is that the community and Tony One week agreed to it so why should anybody shout? Secondly most pple did not find there names on the register cos they refused to check there names when it was published few weeks ago for verification(even me) ThankGod Jega clarified all these now. Tony Nwoye should go and hide himself in shame

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Boss13: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
If Jega can publicly admit that a particular electoral officer colluded with politicians to deliberately withhold electoral materials, I think he should cancel the elections.

26 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Boss13: Tony Nwoye ranting on AIT and claiming there was electoral fraud in Anambra. He admitted that the Jega is a good man but has lost control of INEC.

IMO Tony Nwoye is poor in communication. Can't Anambra produce prolific candidates?

Bros I am not in support of PDP but don't agree with you that Tony nwoye is poor in communication!! Are you sure you really watched the interview?

4 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Ngwakwe: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tony Nwoye has already conceded prior to INEC declaration of result.

Nwoye is advising Prof Jega to resign for loosing control of the commission.

Nwoye said he is not blaming Gov. Peter Obi for strategically and scientifically rigging the election as anybody in his shoes would have done the same. He however strictly laid the blame squarely on INEC.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by fkaz(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: The participating parties representatives were on ground and agreed to have the election on Sunday.

Secondly, there are indications that the election was outrightly stopped and rejected by the people and the parties' reps for the late arrival of election materials by 1-2pm afternoon.

Based on the above incidents, the decision to postpone the election to Sunday was taken on that spot in agreement with the representatives.

That is the question who are the representative? Inec should come out and give the names and parties of those who took the decision for the election to be held on sunday? I think APC is right to boycott today election.

5 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Ngwakwe: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
The people (Representatives) who stopped the election from going on as at that afternoon.

fkaz:

That is the question who are the representative? Inec should come out and give the names and parties of those who took the decision for the election to be held on sunday? I think APC is right to boycott today election.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Boss13: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros I am not in support of PDP but don't agree with you that Tony nwoye is poor in communication!! Are you sure you really watched the interview?

Yup the programme just ended and the studio will re-open by 4pm. That is my own opinion. Tony Nwoye is not fluent, there were so many poorly pronounced words and I am not talking of his accent but how he pronounced certain words. He seems confident but not a fluent speaker and remember if he wins, this is a man that would represent Anambra globally.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Boss13: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
fkaz:

We continue to hide criminals in this country and yet pretend to the world that we are eradicating crime. Imagine Jega not been able to say the name of an electoral offender (his own staff). I think the media should investigate and get his name.

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Since there was no election in one local government according to jega, will that nullify the remaining result won by APGA? If yes, is it in the electoral law?

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by agbameta: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is another seriously flawed election conducted by a a seriously compromised and incompetent taxpayer funded pseudo independent agency. We know what happened in a few communities which is a refection of the whole shoddy and seriously marred election process.

With tens of billions of taxpayers money, this agency still can not conduct what we tasked them to do in a single state?

This is squarely on Jega because he was warned about the compromised characters he sent to Anambra to officiate this process.

14 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jega had all the time to make this election free,fair and credible. He decided to floop at the dying minute. If elections cannot be conducted well in just 21 LGAs, then something is definitely wrong with the electoral system

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Desric(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
In fact I feel like crying because its like we ve lost all hopes to get this country back to track, with the comments of some individuals one has to ask if the bad ones out numbers the good in this country of ours? Why can't INEC with all the time and funds at their disposal conduct a simple credible Gubernatorial election in just one state of the federation? What will happen in 2015 if INEC with all her arsenals could not execute a fairly credible election in Anambra state, the big question now is "Has Jega failed too?" Like Nwoye said, I think he has lost the control of the Commission, and that's a very dangerous one for us as a Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jega is a corrupt man without integrity....for defending the indefensible on AIT! 20 RECs, 35,000 Security agents just for one gubernatorial election! shocked
Jega has truly lost control....2015 will be war...I mean war with weapons as its evident INEC n Jega can not be trusted!

3 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Up Apga

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by cKaiser: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Conducting election in 21 LGA cant be done yet in 2015 we are hoping to conduct election in over 770 LGA's

3 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Desric: In fact I feel like crying because its like we ve lost all hopes to get this country back to track, with the comments of some individuals one has to ask if the bad ones out numbers the good in this country of ours? Why can't INEC with all the time and funds at their disposal conduct a simple credible Gubernatorial election in just one state of the federation? What will happen in 2015 if INEC with all her arsenals could not execute a fairly credible election in Anambra state, the big question now is "Has Jega failed too?" Like Nwoye said, I think he has lost the control of the Commission, and that's a very dangerous one for us as a Nation.
If INEC can conduct a governorship election in 2 days,then a presidential election which inolves 36 states and abuja will take one month to conduct.

3 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Kingsley1000(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Desric: In fact I feel like crying because its like we ve lost all hopes to get this country back to track, with the comments of some individuals one has to ask if the bad ones out numbers the good in this country of ours? Why can't INEC with all the time and funds at their disposal conduct a simple credible Gubernatorial election in just one state of the federation? What will happen in 2015 if INEC with all her arsenals could not execute a fairly credible election in Anambra state, the big question now is "Has Jega failed too?" Like Nwoye said, I think he has lost the control of the Commission, and that's a very dangerous one for us as a Nation.
my brother,'m tired of this entity called nigeria...sometimes,i wonder if we're the cause or are we cursed...mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Tranquill: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
berem: Jega had all the time to make this election free,fair and credible. He decided to floop at the dying minute. If elections cannot be conducted well in just 21 LGAs, then something is definitely wrong with the electoral system

You are sounding like Jega is the only problem. Are we all not in this country? What is wrong with the electoral system is mainly the politicians. While Jega may be planning for a credible election, the politicians are planning on how to subvert the system and be declared winner and its not just from one party but all the parties. Its not really about Jega but the 'WE MUST WIN ' mentality.

11 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by juman(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
INEC didn't organize the election well.

INEC failed.

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by takedat(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by taharqa: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idemili North wud not hv made ANY difference, so make all of una SHATTAP..... INEC shld do what is necessary in this instance: catch and prosecute that EOD if he is found guilty; and, reconduct d elections in the affected Units. I think they are already doing that sef...

5 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by killuminati(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nna mehn odikwa egwu! Jega should just resign asap! We need a credible man to head the INEC, this Jega is jagajaga!

LAST GROUNDNUT: The whole election should be cancelled and a fresh one conducted on the 23th November 2013. NGIGE MUST WIN AND RULE ANAMBRA UNDER APC WETHER IGBOS LIKE IT OR NOT! AND THAT EDIOTIC MOD CALLED 'SK' CAN BAN ME AGAIN!

person!angry

3 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Desric(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
taharqa: Idemili North wud not hv made ANY difference, so make all of una SHATTAP..... INEC shld do what is necessary in this instance: catch and prosecute that EOD if he is found guilty; and, reconduct d elections in the affected Units. I think they are already doing that sef...
Was the Irregularities in only Idemili LGA? What about areas where people could not find their names? What about the late arrival of materials? My dear its not enough we support anything just because it furnish our ego for now. I believe you are a youth, be the change you want to see in the world.

8 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by agbameta: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
taharqa: Idemili North wud not hv made ANY difference, so make all of una SHATTAP..... INEC shld do what is necessary in this instance: catch and prosecute that EOD if he is found guilty; and, reconduct d elections in the affected Units. I think they are already doing that sef...

Conducting a fair and credible election where Nigerians including you get to exercise their rights is more than one party or about making any difference about winning or losing.

Pick up your brains from under your feet..

8 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
our IQ is too low to orgainse this kind of thing
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by taharqa: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Desric: Was the Irregularities in only Idemili LGA? What about areas where people could not find their names? What about the late arrival of materials? My dear its not enough we support anything just because it furnish our ego for now. I believe you are a youth, be the change you want to see in the world.
Look at this one. Whatever hitches were noticed in d election, though condemnable, were not Systemic (except for d Idemili case, which is why INEC had to reconduct d elections there). Prove me wrong if you think otherwise...
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by taharqa: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
agbameta:

Conducting a fair and credible election where Nigerians including you get to exercise their rights is more than one party or about making any difference about winning or losing.

Pick up your brains from under your feet..
Come on, Shattap Clown. Shut up tha...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria / Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. / FG Approves Five-Year Plan To Reduce Hunger, Malnutrition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.