Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

How To Find Yahoo Email Message Headers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Find Yahoo Email Message Headers (885 Views)

Hackers Steal Over 400,000 Yahoo Passwords / Firefox Modify Headers: I Need More Access, With. / Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Yahoo Email Message Headers by docchuks(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Only some persons in the world enjoy getting unwanted email. Whether it is irritating spam of any sort or something more menacing, sometimes it’s only normal to want to identify where those unfamiliar emails are coming from. However, if you want to find out more concerning a weird email address, you may not know where to start. One place to begin is by searching into the email headers of the message. Email headers are computer codes attached to emails that inform computers about wherever the message is coming from and where it is going as well. Here’s how to execute Yahoo mail to find and use email headers to investigate unwanted emails.

Finding email headers with Yahoo mail is very simple. If you are making use of the New Yahoo Mail, just view the message you wish to open, and search for the words “Compact Header.” By clicking on the down facing arrow just to the right of these words, a menu will pop up permitting you to select “Full Headers.” The email headers you are searching will pop up in a new window. If you are using the Yahoo Mail Classic, you can also find email headers, but it involves a little more steps. Select the “Options” link for the menu bar, and then select “General Preferences.” Locate the paragraph entitled “Messages,” then find the “Show Headers” heading and select “All.” Now, go back to your inbox and view the message you are concerned in knowing about. The full email headers should at this instant become detectable.
http://www.mailyahoo.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Account Is Under Attack. Please Help / How Can I Recover My Files From A Partially Corrupt Hard Disc / Laptop Swap, Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.