Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,486 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php (901 Views)

Problem: Centering Text Using Php's Imagettftext / Does Anyone Know How To Send Emails As Sms To Mobile Phones Using PHP / Writing A Time Based Expiration Script Or Function Using Php And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php by Kaysalas(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
hi, just as the topic suggest, i need a dynamic website like bucky roberts',kindly send examples of your work to my nairaland handle @yahoo dot com, i have a budget of about 20k

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php by Successguilders: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kaysalas: hi, just as the topic suggest, i need a dynamic website like bucky roberts',kindly send examples of your work to my nairaland handle @yahoo dot com, i have a budget of about 20k
We can design that type of website am currently working on something close to that, it an online tutor site(personally), here are some of my resent works www.glorymfb.com
thanks
Re: Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php by Intellab(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2013
Kaysalas: hi, just as the topic suggest, i need a dynamic website like bucky roberts',kindly send examples of your work to my nairaland handle @yahoo dot com, i have a budget of about 20k
Check ur inbox.
Re: Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php by Fullstack38: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
You called this recent job ? and you are proud of it !! wtf is happening in dis web development industry ? all dis kids are just spoiling jobs for us !! see dis saying that he designed this .. looks like dustbin !! i wonder who will be a dummy to give you job !! undecided undecided don;t you know HTML5 ,css @ all ni ? website jampacked together for ALLAH sake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Successguilders: We can design that type of website am currently working on something close to that, it an online tutor site(personally), here are some of my resent works www.glorymfb.com
thanks
Re: Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php by 5hyguy: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
hi am wole

whitechapelandpartners.com/africancircle

daysixent.com

http://acornmontessorischools.com/

if you are ok with my jobs have given contact me

or add me up

hola
Re: Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php by FRANKAIK(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2013
No need contacting you, cos I can't design dat for 20k, if you are ready to pay higher, then contact me

Frank Aik Tech.
Re: Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php by Successguilders: 2:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Fullstack38: You called this recent job ? and you are proud of it !! wtf is happening in dis web development industry ? all dis kids are just spoiling jobs for us !! see dis saying that he designed this .. looks like dustbin !! i wonder who will be a dummy to give you job !! undecided undecided don;t you know HTML5 ,css @ all ni ? website jampacked together for ALLAH sake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
as an adult where is your work or are u Mark Zucker? I used css3 for my menu, its also a responsive website so pls view on a computer, also stop getting yourself popular with insultive post, and for the record...they loved it(because they gave the specifications). Thanks
Re: Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php by Kaysalas(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2013
thanks Guys, i think i got my guy already. thanks so much for all the post.
Re: Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php by cool0: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
creating website is not that much difficult.I suggest you visit this site http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/website-builder2.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 purchase your website builder here In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. you can either use the templates in the site builder, or one of the scripts such as wordpress or joomla, .After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent design for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!

(1) (Reply)

Subscribe For Mtn Bis With Your Pc.. Using Pdproxy.(free) / Admentation Payout / Start Online Stores Lagos And Lagos Ecommerce Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.