Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze (2930 Views)

Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by obong(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2005
Like typical Nigerian journalism, they then wade into other issues: link

Arsonists set VP, Atiku's property ablaze
By Jide Ajani, Umar Yusuf, Rotimi Ajayi, Charles Ozoemena & Emma Aziken
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

* As PDP mediates Obasanjo-Atiku feud

YOLA - PEOPLE sus-pected to be arsonists have set on fire the ABTI Academy Complex housing the ABTI/American University and ABTI Ventures, both in Yola and believed to be owned by Vice-President Atiku Abubakar. The police say they have arrested five persons in connection with the attack.
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by Greatpeter(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2005
What is really happening to Atiku these days?
I believe he should be extra careful because his political enemies are at work.
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by Seun(m): 4:29am On Sep 05, 2005
It's an unfortunate incident. That's all I can say. WHo knows if it's related to VP Atiku's current challenges?
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by mycutiepie(f): 5:39am On Sep 07, 2005
This is so uncalled for? what are Nigerian youths turning into? setting properties ablaze are waste of money and resources.
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by kenflavor(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2005
I don't agree with u mycutipie or whatever,
Nigerian youths to me are even cowards. I expect them (or us) to face all these challenges.
All these old fools called politicians are busy embezzling our money to build Univeristies, buy mansions abroad and send their kids to the best schools abroad.
I once told a friend that no matter the number of prayers the Nigerians say, will never make Nigeria to be a better place to live again. The only solution to our problems is REVOLUTION. By the time some of these big men that are stealing our money are been killed others will sit up.

Will someone help me tell armed robbers to stop killing innocent Nigerians, they should start robbing and killing these bad eggs amoung the politicians.

We should let these politicians understand that vying for a leadership post at local government level, state level, and at the National level is not for business or money making venture as usual but they shoul serve their fatherland.

They should serve us not to rule us.[color=#000099][/color]

Everybody is travelling out of this country because the situstion has gone out of hand. If not for the terrible condition here, I don't think Nike4luv and her siblings would have left the chores of this country for London,

.................................. Ngbo Nike she mo paro ni? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by mycutiepie(f): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2005
@ Kenflavor, why you dey vex cos of my name, I fit lend you for a week. Anyways back to your comment:
[b][/b]Burning properties or causing riots isn't the solution , I hate it so much when i read that some youths are fighting, causing riots and killing. These rich people are not affected ,instead the poor masses are been killed. likewise burning up atiku's mansions, schools or whatever doesn't remove a rib from his body. Have u forgotten that he didn't work for the money? if he had worked for the money then , burning his properties might be a great loss.
So We need RESOLUTION, I agree with you smiley but how do we (youths) intervene? We all need to act wisely and not foolishly causing pains to the poor. My own intention is for us all to gather and get trained, get some companies to provide us ammunition and support. Then we go to Aso rock and other Big shots hidden place of abode and hold them or their loved ones hostage or better still eradicate them. I wouldn't say we should kill them cos God says " Thou shall not kill" but in the same bible there is a verse that translates into" If your right hand want to make you fall, cut it off" But whichever one you guys are into, am ready cos the suffering is too much.
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by kenflavor(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2005
I no vex my brother/sister (only God knows which one u be). Is just that, that your name is very difficult to pronounce (or to write) : cool
Don't u think I gat a lovely one already?

your word
Have u forgotten that he didn't work for the money? if he had worked for the money then , burning his properties might be a great loss.

It is still a great loss to him because, it means that he would need to look for what to loot again in order to rebuild them again. If God catches him, it might turn out to be the one that EFFC will get him, u remember WABARA and co.? and after then we wouldn't be hearing ATIKU ABUBAKAR for president 2007 again.

My brother/sister hunger is killing Nigerians. Come to Lagos and see the way all women in Lagos have turned to blind women! in order to feed their children and their jobless husbands. U need to see how matured men and women were crying on AIT two nites ago simply because HELL RUFAI wants to demolish the houses they spent so much to build. HELL-RUFAI promised to give them land somewhere about 70KM away from Abuja.

Tell me what time will those civil servants leave their respective houses that is 70KM away from their offices every morning. This was this same HELL-RUFAI I knew too well before 1999. He now has two wives, different houses in Abuja and Kaduna. Who pays two Nigerian young girls (about 21yrs old) =N=1.1Million each for their monthly salaries, just because they graduated from Oxford University. When some Senators asked him why? he asked them that, which one among them has the kind of qualifications those girls have.

My brother/sister forget story, I weep for Nigeria and Nigerians cry cry cry

Advice
Pls mycutipie go finish filling ur profile so that we would be able to address u as ma or sir. Thanx
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by mycutiepie(f): 5:03am On Sep 09, 2005
I hear you Kenflavor, and am revealing my sex status just because of you. cheesy
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by mycutiepie(f): 5:07am On Sep 09, 2005
Yeah, I feel the pains of the less priviledge and it hurts so bad, and I pray God gives me the strength and power to be able to make changes in their lives. checck the article" WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS IN LIFE on this site and see what am talking about. Thanks and maybe we can work somethhing together, my partner in humanitarian smiley
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by kenflavor(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2005
[center]yeah. That will be very great.
Although, I was one of the 4 initiators of Collegiate Junior Chamber International in my University then, it is affiliated to Nigeria Junior Chamber and Junior chamber International. Our work is mostly service to humanity. Presently I am an NJC.
So, just let me know when we will start the good work and I will always be there with u.[/center]
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by mycutiepie(f): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2005
Good, I will holla @ U when am in town. We should get started in about few months.
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by hotangel2(f): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2005
This is sad. Atiku was tryna make his home-town good.
Re: Atiku's ABTI Academy Complex in Yola Set Ablaze by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hey, that's a big fat lie.How gullible are Nigerians?
I've called two people who currently attend AAUN and they said it's a lie. They said they've heard the rumour also.
Please, Seun, lock this thread.

(1) (Reply)

They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS / Teacher Trainee Impregnates 24 Students, Headmistress & 4 Other Female Teachers / Lady Got Str!pped, She Stole Clothes And Hid Them In Her Underwear (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.