Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,633 members, 7,782,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

Synopsis Of 'The Promise' and 'President's Daughter' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Synopsis Of 'The Promise' and 'President's Daughter' (1135 Views)

My Review/plot Synopsis Of Fifty Shades Of Grey / 'Playing Safe' - Trailer & Synopsis / Old Time Indian Movies (the Promise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Synopsis Of 'The Promise' and 'President's Daughter' by polly: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2006
Hello guys! Please I'm trying to find out info about certain old nollywood movies. If any one has seen either of the movies below, please could you provide me with a brief synopsis.

1) The Promise (2002, directed by Kabat Esosa Egbon. I think it featured Pete Edochie)
2) President's Daughter (2001, directed by Chico Ejiro ).

Thank you.
Re: Synopsis Of 'The Promise' and 'President's Daughter' by beyunce(f): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2006
Sorry wish i could help. Dont really watch Nigeria Movies.

But i will find out for u.
Re: Synopsis Of 'The Promise' and 'President's Daughter' by iice(f): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2006
beyunce:

Sorry wish i could help. Dont really watch Nigeria Movies.

Ditto!!

(1) (Reply)

We All Have Our Own / The Rebel Warrior Movie: Upcoming Audition And Request For Costumes / Anyone Know Where I Can Get The Soundtracks For "everyday People"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.