Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga (4609 Views)

#BayelsaDecides: APC Kicks Against INEC’s Cancellation Of Elections / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
PROTEST BROKE OUT IN
AWKA,ANAMBRA AS HUNDREDS OF
WOMEN TOOK TO THE STREET IN
PROTEST AGAINST INEC AND APGA
"Hundreds of them could not vote
on Saturday, due to the late
arrival of electoral materials in
their communities. The women
said rescheduling the election to
Sunday morning when most of
them were in church was “a
wicked act” by INEC.
They sang songs depicting their
anger, saying: “We no go gree
oo, we no go gree, anyi aturo
vote (we did not vote), we no
go gree.”
As they attempted the march on
INEC headquarters in Awka,
police officers stationed at the
junction leading to the
commission’s office stopped
them.
The women dared the police to
shoot them, singing in Igbo:
“Iwe na ewe anyi, ehh, iwe na
ewe anyi, anyi aturo nu vote
oo, iwe (we are angry because
we didn’t not cast our votes).”
One of the women said: “It’s our
right to choose our leader. Jega
promised us free and fair
election, yet he failed us.
“Election didn’t hold in many
local government areas yet
they are preparing to announce
results. Which results do they
want to announce? Where did
they get the results? It is a
rigged result.”
A NigerianEYE correspondent in
Akwa gathered that hundreds of
women cried and rolled on the
streets, cursing on INEC for
depriving them of their
constitutional rights to elect their
leader
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by psucc(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Result of dangerous combination: weed + kai kai.

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
psucc: Result of dangerous combination: weed + kai kai.
i've posted the news i'm not joking pls
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Adam200(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
cancel the election simple
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by KingsJohnson(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
psucc: Result of dangerous combination: weed + kai kai.
What is this one saying

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Now the real anambrans have verged their anger. Depriving the masses of their right to vote is the biggest fraud to ever happen in any election. They shouldn't relent in their protest till the election is cancelled. angry
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by AtlanticBreeze: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Here market women protesting the sham by Peter obi and Inec, infront of inec office in Awka today.

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
I hope our youth corpers are saved. Bauchi 2011 election in my mind
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by tmtech: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
We are tired of bloodshed for this country Õoº°Úº ......so pls protest peaceful and let inec do there job

Cos no matter the result is.........pple will surely question its credibility.....

#peace
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Some people will soon come to this thread and say APC paid them to protest. Smh grin

Front page please!
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Kingsley1000(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Adam200: cancel the election simple
definately,,,there's nothing like election in my ward,people were busy collecting 5k from apga members with the anticipation to get votes.......smh
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by kingbang: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
How much were they paid by Apc? We in Anambra here are drunk to stupor in celebration! *In Phyno"s voice* "anyi na anwu champagne, fa na anwu panadol".

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Kingsley1000(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
That's why i hate nigeria...'m ashamed.sometimes i wonder,why does good things does stand the test of time.i can recollect vividly in the year 2003 during his first regime,he performed exceedingly,free education,roads,slashing of ansu fees to 40k........etc
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Breaking News, PDP, APC AND LP all call for the cancellation of the just concluded Anambra Election.

Source NTA News.

The end has not being heard yet. All these APGA shameless riggers in Nairaland should not rejoice yet.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hahahaha apc una no dey tire? Abeg make pesin hear word nah.nobi only women na women and children haha. ON A MORE SERIOUSE NOTE I RESCIDE IN AWKA AND NONE OF THIS SHIT HAPPEN TODAY.stop this lies please

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by luvinhubby(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
O oo umunwanyi Alor na-ebere Ngige dara ada akwa, pls they should go home and marry their husbands abeg! kiss
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Datiboboi: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
A beg make dem do announce this result ASAP. Meanwhile chilling with my Bottle of #O mpa#
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Adam200(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
JEGA has lost his credibility 2 me he should resign honourably
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by kkkp: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dey should fyt 4 dere ryt...sacrifices has to be made 4 a better tommorrow..PEACE IS WAR! WAR IS PEACE
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by victor2020(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by vedaxcool(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
No country can survive on injustice, irregularities in this election must be investigated and the needful must be done.

Hepopo and shepopo have infected jega with incompo! grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Lusola15: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Is ok tongue
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by kenbee(f): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Come up with ur evidence to the court and ur wish might be granted. Canceling an Election just like that ain't possible dear. Think APGA is here to stay cos what is written is written!
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Unblockable: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
This' the only time they can do this sh1t. Come 2015, if this disenfranchisement of voters happens, you'll all see what will happen to ASUU Rock..
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by plendil: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Here market women protesting the sham by Peter obi and Inec, infront of inec office in Awka today.

Nna odi serious shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Adam200: cancel the election simple
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by wecan: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
[b]WHERE DID U GET THE PICTURE BECAUSE NO BODY IS PROTESTING AGAINST APGA. YOU ARE A TYPICAL LIER[/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by victor2020(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kingsley1000: That's why i hate nigeria...'m ashamed.sometimes i wonder,why does good things does stand the test of time.i can recollect vividly in the year 2003 during his first regime,he performed exceedingly,free education,roads,slashing of ansu fees to 40k........etc
that was in 2003, fast forward to 2013 and he built VIP toilets and couldn't sponsor any bill in 3yrs.. He is what is called a capital failure and a dimwit. We dont need such crook in anambra

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by ASL33: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Here market women protesting the sham by Peter obi and Inec, infront of inec office in Awka today.
why dem dey close leg now? Make them open leg maybe INEC go see something that will make them change their mind.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by biafranqueen: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
I just left Awka nothing like this was going see desperation all this for little o Anambra wow we are so important who knew one state in Igboland could rock the nation like earthquake. The Light of a the Nation is indeed a good name cool
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by biafranqueen: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: i've posted the news i'm not joking pls
this is comedy my Dear nothing like this happened smh
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Chamackh(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yet to see my sis Freeglobe and Gbanikiti comment since their candidate failed woefully. we are aware of all those who fought this war in the side of Obiano in this forum. Chukwu gbaa unu ume.

Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! / Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter / Is This Nnamdi Kanu?