Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" (82133 Views)

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby / Help!!! Prospective Corper With Id Card Issues!!! / Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by zoedicus: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2013
Beezally: Meet The Girl Who Has Killer Curves *18+

Her name is caro Ooº°˚
Omo d babe gallant no be small
See gobe
Guys would u lyk her as a wife or as a girlfriend
. . . and this made FP?
uhm, smh.
Now, i don't think the pics was taken with Caro's consent and if that's the case, OP, She fit sue u for copyright issues.
However, if she indeed consented to having her pics (sorry, backyard pixs) taken, i will consider her a contender for one of the most foolish people i've heard of this year. SMH.
by the way, i wouldn't want her for anything, i no wan die. tongue tongue angry angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by omajali2003(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Misplaced priority. What does anyone stand to benefit by snapping a woman's backside. Things like this indeed "kill" people like you
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Wahala90: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
[size=14pt]One idiooot sent this rubbish. One yeye mod put it on frontpage and hundreds of jobless people are watching and I even joined. I can't believe this![/size]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by MRL1MPoPoTM: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Nomski0: If I ever get this fat(GOD forbid) I'll lock myself and break the keys.
Killer curves indeed.undecidedundecided

irony.. if u were endowned wiv such curves, you won't mind patrollin the whol of lagos on daily basis so stp hatin undecided
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by unongu(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Talk about killer curves!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by raficki87(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2013
she is fat bt the thread should have been the s..ex.ist fat chick. She is fat better than most fat girls
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2013
Op you don do,some guys don carry Vaseline enter here. *tear race *
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by henrimoto(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2013
Every woman is beautiful ! Umunna, le kwe nu orobokibokibo..! hmmnnn..... Ukwu Nwanyi Owerri !!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by empikedia(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013
i nor want her 4 any 1 either as girlfriend or wife.sori
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by DCTrendy(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013
And where are these celebrities who alway think they get curve? Abegi o, curve get levels..

But wait o.. Why is she standing while every1 is sitting nah? Show casing the backyard?
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Abeg where's d ''UNFOLLOW'' button make I click?
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Well she is a bit on the heavy side. If she could lose about 20 pounds, her body would be even more awesome.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2013
vivacious vivi: Well she is a bit on the heavy side. If she could lose about 20 pounds, her body would be even more awesome.
See "Advisory ComMiTee member" doin THE NEEDFUL! grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by possibilita(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2013
hmmm,this one na die for bed,anyway she's got a real blackberry curves.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by mustaphagreens(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Nairaland babes like adaobi and nombski be like.., yay! OMG!! She's too fat!! In fact, what's killing abt d curves??!!! Don't worry, we guys know d feeling: it's called jealousy. We go still manage d chick like that! tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Willgates(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Nomski0: How can I be jealous of fat? undecidedundecided. I'd rather be anorexic.tongue

What's this AIDS patient saying? I am still tryna find a cure to your virus. hang on till I am done. That's if u never die of jealousy sha

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by frederickokey(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2013
mfffffw
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2013
Ds is bullshit
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Smooyis(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2013
Na bad belle dey do some people. Bad mouth pple. Na she get her body. Wetin be una problem. One man's meat is anoda man's poison. Live and let live.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by chardino(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
dis 1 na baby fire...
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by emmabest2000(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Malakh: Una no get work o, see as una full this place, thank God I get work lol
work man without job grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by abolem369(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]End time tinz
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by kcowen(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
I wonder How dis Would reduce d price of Rice in d market or make ASUU and FG comes to a resolution,but diz makes FP....mtchewwwwww.......
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by tintingz(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2013
Michael Sokoto: Abeg where's d ''UNFOLLOW'' button make I click?
ei dey your backyard grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by henrimoto(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2013
omajali2003: Misplaced priority. What does anyone stand to benefit by snapping a woman's backside. Things like this indeed "kill" people like you
O' boy, admire a woman to take off stress from your bory....lolzzzz... you talk as if you 've not admired a woman before ?
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by wengerjay(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2013
Na hin Sister be this one.

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by IamZinah: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2013
nn
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by dridowu: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Jesus Christ of Nazereth
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by houstonia(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Nomski0: If I ever get this fat(GOD forbid) I'll lock myself and break the keys.
Killer curves indeed.undecidedundecided

Jealous bittches! grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by LynForward: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2013
grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Psychedelia(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Lekwenu ukwu eeeeeeeeeee!!!

Don't let me catch you in bed, I swear!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Backyard things wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.