Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (311020 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa / Fashion Section Chatroom / *~ Mcleo007 Voted The Fashion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by tjskii(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hiya folks,kindly advertise your products and services on this link, https://www.nairaland.com/fashion-ads. This thread is strictly for queries or issues you might be having using this forum,thanks for your anticipated cooperation cheesy cheesy
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by tjskii(f): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by SwanBeauty: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2012
Hello Admin,
I have a question please.I posted a topic sometime back titled 'Congratulations to our 2nd quarter brides' and it was immediately hidden. I read the rules and regulations, but I guess I skipped the part that you said a link should not be posted more than once. I figure that is why my post was hidden cos I had used the link with the previous post. So my question is, can I modify the post without the link and re-post? Or should I removed the link from the previous post and re-post this one with the link?
Kindly reply.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by tjskii(f): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2012
Hiya swan beauty just found your thread,it wasn't hidden,it was just moved to the fashion and clothing market wher all ads are placed,av a fab day
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
____
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by tjskii(f): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
Its been taken care of king micheal cheesy cheesy
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
___
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by onila(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
Kandikiki

can u please unlock the ghana n somali thread undecided
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by kandiikane(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
onila: Kandikiki

can u please unlock the ghana n somali thread undecided

Can you post the links?

I need to review them first.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by zoe9576: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2012
Wow, look very strict rules here! smiley Thanks Admins!!
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by tjskii(f): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by myboolah: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2012
Hi,Thanks for the information and i would like very like to say that i am new replier for this topic,
coming back soon.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Kandii,

Plz unhid my post on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1049350/yoruba-wedding-attire-get-wedding/1#12228216

Spambot again.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by ijebabe: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2012
That freaking pyguru hid my thread.
We need to have a 'Take out and Destroy' NL team to get rid of pyguru angry

Can you please unhide it? smiley
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by tjskii(f): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
Done wink
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by MissyB3(f): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2012
Tjskii and Kandi,
I'd like you two to, please, leave your email add or reach me on.... wink
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by kandiikane(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey / Ankara Styles / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.