Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls (1178 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by AtlanticBreeze: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2013
Considering all the talk of how Ngige would be disgraced in igboland, one would have expected straight victory for APGA and 0 votes for Ngige. It is certain you Peter obi sycophants have failed to realize Anambra seriously yearns for change and inasmuch as I don't support APC, but I must support Ngige on whatever platform.
Anyways following your bragging and the reality of the suspension of the election, I know many of you may be having serious health concerns at the moment so this is a thread for quick first aid treatment, there is enough fresh air here and I will be back with fresh water, glucose, spirits, drugs, etc. Just soothe yourselves grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by AtlanticBreeze: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2013
Please don't avoid this thread grin grin
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by AtlanticBreeze: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2013
quick stats, 1.7 million voters out of which less than 500000 (less than 1/3) voted. smh
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Chigorkizz(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2013
Badadash!!In ur drims u think u've conquered.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Obiagu1(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2013
[size=16pt]Thread Closed!

Move here.
[/size]
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by AtlanticBreeze: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2013
APGA trolls avoid this thread at your own risk, its good for your health. we are taking orders now.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2013
They are already in jubilation when the election has been declared inconclusive. What a shame!
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by AtlanticBreeze: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2013
berem: They are already in jubilation when the election has been declared inconclusive. What a shame!
That's why I said most of them are ill educated. We will await reality to hit them in few hours time.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by gleaf: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2013
;Divert yourr first aid to your LOST LOOKING Ngige who obviously must be having issues on how to pay back his masters money!.....the poor dude looks like a man who just came down from a one chance taxi

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Obiagu1(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2013
berem: They are already in jubilation when the election has been declared inconclusive. What a shame!

APC came 3rd!
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by AtlanticBreeze: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2013
gleaf: ;Divert yourr first aid to your LOST LOOKING Ngige who obviously must be having issues on how to pay back his masters money!.....the poor dude looks like a man who just came down from a one chance taxi
place your order now, I know you are running on overdrive
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Ngwakwe: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2013
Bros, I fill you. However, take chilled water and give this campaign a brake.

APGA is not only a political party in this election, it's also a brand, an identity for majority of Anambrarians.

We all missed Prof. Soludo but we also love Dr Ngige.

AtlanticBreeze: APGA trolls avoid this thread at your own risk, its good for your health. we are taking orders now.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by owolabifunke14(f): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2013
APC dogs should accept defeat and move on.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by AtlanticBreeze: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: Bros, I fill you. However, take chilled water and give this campaign a brake.

APGA is not only a political party in this election, it's also a brand, an identity for majority of Anambrarians.

We all missed Prof. Soludo but we also love Dr Ngige.

That is what I'm yet to understand, how you claim APGA is a brand and identity in Anambra but yet it is struggling to win election. APGA is only a brand and identity for Anambra on nairaland.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
That is what I'm yet to understand, how you claim APGA is a brand and identity in Anambra but yet it is struggling to win election. APGA is only a brand and identity for Anambra on nairaland.
Very true! It is laughable that it is only a brand in anambra and not the entire Igbo states.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Ngwakwe: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2013
When I hear of CPC - It's based in the North

ACN is based in the South West

APGA ?

The challenges experienced by APGA over the years have always been caused by PDP subverting the people in South East since 1999 through their evil machinery.

No other party has ever won election in Imo State accept APGA in this present Republic - FACT.

AtlanticBreeze:
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by AtlanticBreeze: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: When I hear of CPC - It's based in the North

ACN is based in the South West

APGA ?

The challenges experienced by APGA over the years has always been caused by PDP subverting the people in South East since 1999 through their evil machineries.

No other party has ever won election in Imo State accept APGA in this present Republic - FACT.

fyi APGA didn't come to being until 2003 and also fyi PPA won imo election in 2007. The thing APGA is a fraud, they use igbo sentiments to defraud ill informed igbos like you. Why is it not paying minimum wage to igbos? It is not a secret that Peter obi is hated in Anambra. It took ojukwu for him to win 2nd tenure. whether you like it or not, in a free and fair poll, Ngige will thrash APGA with APC in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
fyi APGA didn't come to being until 2003 and also fyi PPA won imo election in 2007. The thing APGA is a fraud, they use igbo sentiments to defraud ill informed igbos like you. Why is it not paying minimum wage to igbos? It is not a secret that Peter obi is hated in Anambra. It took ojukwu for him to win 2nd tenure. whether you like it or not, in a free and fair poll, Ngige will thrash APGA with APC in Anambra
.... especially the gullible ones in the rural communities. I heard from reliable source that there were Igbo programmes being aired both on state owned television and radio stations to tarnish the image of Ngige and APC to make people not to vote for him.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by alexchiny: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2013
berem: .... especially the gullible ones in the rural communities. I heard from reliable source that there were Igbo programmes being aired both on state owned television and radio stations to tarnish the image of Ngige and APC to make people not to vote for him.

And what business of yours is it? Please leave Anambra alone and mind your yoruba business! APC is not welcome here! Is that too difficult to understand?
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Ngwakwe: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
It took ojukwu for him to win 2nd tenure.

You just confirmed my point, APGA is a brand, an identity far beyond Peter Obi.

Why should Ojukwu campaign for Gov. Peter Obi?

Ojukwu also campaigned for all these IMO governorship candidates in Imo State accept Rochas Okorocha because of his failing health.

2003 - Ezekiel Izuogu won but was rigged in favour of Achike Udenwa

2007- Martin Agbaso won convincingly

2011 - Rochas Okorocha

All were APGA candidates.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:

I couldn't have said it better! Don't just mind that Ngwakwe of a guy, the dude is just too emotional for my liking. Always playing to the gallery.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2013
Ngwakwe:

You just confirmed my point, APGA is a brand, an identify far beyond Peter Obi.

Why should Ojukwu campaign for Gov. Peter Obi?

Ojukwu also campaigned for all these IMO governorship candidates in Imo State accept Rochas Okorocha because of his failing health.

2003 - Ezekiel Izuogu won but was rigged in favour of Achike Udenwa

2007- Martin Agbaso won convincingly

2011 - Rochas Okorocha

All were APGA candidates.

The same way Ngige won and was rigged in favour of Obi. Look mr. man, let me repeat it here, Peter or any of his appointed stooge can never win a free and fair election in Anamabra state (Ojukwu or No Ojukwu)
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by alexchiny: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

The same way Ngige won and was rigged in favour of Obi. Look mr. man, let me repeat it here, Peter or any of his appointed stooge can never win a free and fair election in Anamabra state (Ojukwu or No Ojukwu)

APGA can NEVER lose a free and fair Gubernatorial elections in Anambra! Dunno where you are from son.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Ngwakwe: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Lagos Based APC apostle

alexchiny:

APGA can NEVER lose a free and fair Gubernatorial elections in Anambra! Dunno where you are from son.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2013
alexchiny:

And what business of yours is it? Please leave Anambra alone and mind your yoruba business! APC is not welcome here! Is that too difficult to understand?
It's my business because you people are bringing shame to the entire Igboland. From being supremacists to clannish dolts, it says more of you people on what will happen if Biafra becomes a reality.

FYI, this is a first aid thread for APGA trolls and not for your silly comments.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Slizbeat(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2013
LMAO, Am enjoying this first aid cos I really trekked alot when I was jubilating and celebrating.

APC had lost already.
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by AtlanticBreeze: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Slizbeat: LMAO, Am enjoying this first aid cos I really trekked alot when I was jubilating and celebrating.

APC had lost already.
eyaaaa, after all that trekking only to discover the results announced by APGA is not the real result, Anyway we will help you with some glucose grin grin
Re: Anambra Guber: First Aid Center For All APGA Trolls by Slizbeat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
eyaaaa, after all that trekking only to discover the results announced by APGA is not the real result, Anyway we will help you with some glucose grin grin

Yes oo, give me the glucose to keep, you might be in need of it after the supplementary elections......cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Literacy Levels Of African Countries: Zimbabwe 1, Nigeria 21 / Watch list: Presidency, Amaechi in ‘fresh war’ / Germany Bans Islamic State Bid To Stop Attacks And Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.