Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues : (829 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues : by Memi(f): 5:07am On Jul 18, 2008
I'm feeling sad today, I won't say why, but it has a lot to do with my man, it sounds corny but I'll leave at that.
Re: My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues : by CH3COO(m): 5:11am On Jul 18, 2008
Well you didn't have to make a new topic sharing nothing about it. angry

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues : by Gabry(f): 5:19am On Jul 18, 2008
Poster,
If your man is giving you the blues, for me I would do the following:-
1) Try to do activities which does not concern to him and stop thinking about him for that moment
2) Talk to him about how you feel (in a civilize way of course)
3) Go to sleep. You will forget about it in no time. (it works for me cause when I wake up, he will be infront of me smiling and he will say I love you Babe) and it makes me feel better. smiley - but of course if your boyfriend is not there, he might message or call you to make you feel better?
4) talk to your friends / family members

Then again, are you having your period?
Re: My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues : by AnthonyKil(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2008
BABYYYYYYYYYY I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad
Re: My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues : by ogeluv: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2008
Anthonykill must u always mark register with ur nonsense baby i want to talk to u please?is not compulsory u contribute.
@poster, like the normal saying that a problem shared is half solved so if you really want us to help create a clearer picture of wht ur prob is really like that we can help u out with feel free
Re: My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues : by Templa(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2008
^poster has already shared her problem by telling us she has one

@poster u problem is half solved grin
Re: My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues : by AshtonJake(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2008
ogeluv:

Anthonykill must u always mark register with your nonsense baby i want to talk to u please?is not compulsory u contribute.
@poster, like the normal saying that a problem shared is half solved so if you really want us to help create a clearer picture of wht your prob is really like that we can help u out with feel free

HAHAHA! A slap on your face dude! Thats what you get when you go around lookin for Gabby! grin

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Middle / 3years Ago When I Dated My 1st Ever Girlfriend.while Our Relationship Lasted,i Had Gotn Myself Neck / Having Ladies As Friends Is Almost Ruining My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.