Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Man Utd Arsenal In Race To Sign Nigerian Super-kid Kelechi Iheanacho - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Arsenal In Race To Sign Nigerian Super-kid Kelechi Iheanacho (851 Views)

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. / 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield / Man Utd, Arsenal, Henry: Consistency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Arsenal In Race To Sign Nigerian Super-kid Kelechi Iheanacho by aminho(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Reports have emerged claiming that Manchester United have joined the battle for Nigerian superkid Kelechi Iheanacho.

Kelechi Iheanacho

The Mirror says as well as the champions, striker-hungry Arsenal also watched the striker star in the recent Under-17s World Cup in the United Arab Emirates.

The 17-year-old won the Golden Ball as the tournament’s best player.

Iheanacho said: “It is my dream to play in England.
http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Kelechi-Iheanacho1.jpg
Re: Man Utd Arsenal In Race To Sign Nigerian Super-kid Kelechi Iheanacho by buoye1(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2013
U can improve in any of dis teams but pls dnt go to chelsea
Re: Man Utd Arsenal In Race To Sign Nigerian Super-kid Kelechi Iheanacho by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Go for arsenal bro....
Re: Man Utd Arsenal In Race To Sign Nigerian Super-kid Kelechi Iheanacho by 1025: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2013
buoye1: U can improve in any of dis teams but pls dnt go to chelsea

hahahahahahaha, u must be writing from a mental rehab. any nigerian player that wants to be useful to himself especially those from the igbo speaking states know where best to go in BPL now.
at chelsea, you can use igbo language to start and end a business discussion.
any nigerian player that goes to man u will destroy himself in the hands of racist and slave masters.
arsenal does not kill poverty. go to chelsea, get trophies and murder poverty like mikel.
chelsea is a sure way to be in national team.
man u sends u on loan until u are 45 years and then move straight to championship.
chelsea has three machines of the super eagles viz; moses, mikel and omeruo. can u beat that? enemy of progress.
Emenalo is doing great things at chelsea and before u know it, chelsea will be an igbo team and kelechi should be praying that chelsea sees him to enable him murder poverty and mingle with trophies like our own Prof. Mikel Obi - the football made easy, Mr. Football without sweat. i love mikel, moses, omeruo, i love emenalo(i hope u know him - chelsea sporting director), i love mourinho, i love the money making machine( the yorubas call him; baba olowo) the igbos call him; Ite Ego. uncle join the moving train and celebrate with the happy ones.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Mancity (3-0) full time / Who Is This New Guy In Premiership ? / Campbell(judas) 1 Vs Mr Wenger 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.