Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Family Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Wahala (1017 Views)

Family Wahala / Family Wahala / Extended Family Wahala: Why Are Uncles Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Wahala by LaryBoy(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2013
as a husband, if your wife slap your MOM, can you forgive her? and as a wife, if your husband slap your MOM, will you forgive him? pls be truthful.
Re: Family Wahala by buoye1(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Y ll sHe do such?Any wife that does that so lack home training!!God ll lemme marry such
Re: Family Wahala by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Did you witness it??
Re: Family Wahala by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
byvan: Did you witness it??
Not only witness it but did the man/woman witness the situation that lead to the slapping?
Re: Family Wahala by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
I will give you a real life example. A couple were having some issues and the guy's mother came to stay with them to settle things. So one fateful day after the guy left the house to go to work, he got a call from his mum that she was in the hospital. Aparantly the guy's mum and wife got into a major arguement which made the mum slap the wife. The wife not only returned the slap but went on to give mama a thorough beating that she had to be taken to the hospital. The couple are divorced today.

Please never ever, slap your FIL or MIL. It is not just stupid, it is almost crazy. Not sure how things will ever be the same after that.
Re: Family Wahala by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Exactly my point.
Re: Family Wahala by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
I can never stay married to any woman that slaps my mom, And it would require great effort for me not to beat her

I dont support beating women but I might make exception to that rule the day you beat my mother
Re: Family Wahala by juman(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmm.

If the mother forgive her, I would forgive.

God is ever forgiving.
Re: Family Wahala by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
I will forgive her of course even forget it But she will never do it again, walahi ..... !!!

I pray it never happen !!!

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? / My Husband Planned Using Me For Ritual. - Pastor's Wife / I Get Turned On Anytime I'm Breast-feeding My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.