Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Architects Forum - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Architects Forum (4839 Views)

A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. / Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... / Surveyors, Builders, Architects & Estate Mgrs' Corner (Aspirants & Professionals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architects Forum by Ivanexy: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2017
my able brothers in the house, i need you to help me with the standard dimensions for Windows, doors and the height of a bungalow when you extrude from the floor level both in inches and mm using AutoCAD. please.....
Re: Architects Forum by akinolaolujide(m): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Hello guy. I believe we need to revive the group to talk about issues with the practice most especially on nairaland
We can post designs and have all review and make contributions
Re: Architects Forum by skigbu: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2018
call me up for your 3D designs 09081037402 or email : skigbu7@gmail.com

Re: Architects Forum by jackaustin631: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Juell:
Am inviting all Architects on NL to this thread to come share experiences, discuss issues concerning architectural practice in Nigeria, talk about updates on software professional architect websites, and any other issues concerning the plights of Nigerian architects.
Am Joel, graduated from university Jos, currently in Abj. A freelance Architect.
I just wanted to know if this is something common that clients asking architect not to display their home on the website or social media page for privacy reasons
Re: Architects Forum by Juell(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
jackaustin631:

I just wanted to know if this is something common that clients asking architect not to display their home on the website or social media page for privacy reasons
As in showing the house you designed for them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Courses / Nigerian Teens And Twenties Audition [ntta] BE THE NEXT MOVIE STAR / Any Hope For Aptech Or Niit Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.