Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32271 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
Being a nosey parkey i found out more about the church
as i couldnt watch the video and i wanted to see the faces

revrowlandjidemacaulay..com

i smell a scam,why is this man sticking his neck out so much, ? undecided maybe he gets funding and travels all around the world.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gamine:

Distortion of mind/self
and distortion of thoughts too
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
If they are truly just attracted to the same sex

why do they go all out to act like the opposite sex!!!!

its just a sham, Satan definately has tricks sad
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by nedra: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2008
i wonder why a guy will prefer a man's strong nyash to a woman's soft nyash and sexy ass in bed. i also wonder why a woman will prefer getin sensation from a toy dick rather dan a natural fresh man's dick, stupid homos
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by neduogu(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
Which way nigeria?
I think Nigeria as a whole Has lost it.
That is the Height of moral decadence. Bringing such a practice into the church is Devilish and for those of you who say its a matter of choice i think you should ask yourselves if we made the laws in the church so why add immorality to it.
very soon nigeria cup go full. undecided shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by nedra: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
i wonder why a guy will prefer a man's strong nyash to a woman's soft nyash and sexy ass in bed. i also wonder why a woman will prefer getin sensation from a toy pennis rather dan a mans natural fresh  pennis, stupid homos
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by JJay1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
amigoes

Thanks for these bible verses.

Im begining to wonder, why is there so much holabaloo about that gay Anglican Bishop when the bible clearly state that "man laying with man ia an "abomination"" and that "homosexuals should be put to death".
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by xheggs(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
What the CRAP.,.,.
This is F**KIN ridiculous mehn.,.,.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nigeria17: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
look it is a good thing for gay people to go to a regular church, may be God can touch their heart to turn away from their ways , but we as a people should not accept immoral act. If we do, arm robbers too would start to claim right, they would claim it is natural to robber people. A society must have rule. If the USA laws says they want to be immoral good for them, but not in our society. I think churches in Nigeria should look for the location have that churches and go there to preach the truth to this man that satan is using and those he is misleading.

I remember I had a schoolmate in high school who use to steal when I ask why he was doing it, he claim he was born that way. his father was a rich lagos lawyer and he is a lawyer too today.

Should arm robber too be given the right to robber because they claim they were born to steal.? before you know it , they would claim  we are discriminating against arm robber that they were born to robber people.

http://.com
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by thimbook2(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
dunno what y'all arguing 'bout, i think the lecherous bast*rd should be shot butt first!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Zequisha(f): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2008
This is way too ridiculous. UNBELIEVABLE!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nigeria17: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
All of USA can claim homosexuals, let see how the people from mexico take over the USA in 10 years, and lI will like to see lou dobs face when majority of the population of the USA would be illegal people from Mexico because all american have decided to be  homosexuals.
If everybody in the USA are homosexual, american have to hire illegal immigrate to complete the work for their wife.

Before you know it America would be offering free green card for men who can date woman,  You sure their problem is not Okobo.

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by vitti(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
FEMINISTIC
u are totally gay, and dat makes u really messed up
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
its a pity that gays believe in self deceit.
leave them to form their own "false" church" instead of repenting.
judgement day determines if they are right or if we are right.
one thing i know for sure is i will never attend a congregation that ordains gay priest.
neither will i welcome a gay into my house.
and the first gay that steps to me and wants to get fresh,
i have a loaded pump action in my trunk waiting for him
so i can send his wretched soul on a one way trip to his master the devil
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Dend(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
Bleep the smelling YANSH and eat the SHIT, then I buy PAD(always,ROSE) for you when you can no longer control the muscle in your YANCH due to excess and regular SPANKING/BANGING.
YOU DON START MENSTRATION BE THAT!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by celebritee(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
I dont mind when two lesbos go at it. I could be at a corner sipping wine, but two guys?? shocked
The thought alone is sick!. I dont blame them. The thing to blame is the GBOLA!!! that cannot differentiate btw a woman and a man's ass neither can it distinguish a woman's BJ from a man's. It is just a complete illiterate.

For me, theres no way in this world that i would exchange a woman's luscious lips, succulent BOBI, soft backside and wet kporonyon for a man's. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by beemex(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
All ye lesbians and homosexuals, why don't u do ur thing and leave Christianity be? Do not use Christianity as an excuse to justify ur sexual preferences, in a nutshell, do ur thing and keep it away from Christianity form ur own religion if u desperately need one. Call it GAYinity, GAYslim or better still HOMOSEXLESBIANITY, but pls leave Christianity ALONE. KAPISH?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nigeria17: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
Non sense, Can you see the headlines,  NTA came to USA and discovered that Nigerian in the USA feel discriminated because they have not be allowed to steal credit card  and do fraud because they were also born to steal credit card and do fraud. That is the way they are born.  This is discrimination, si that not  discrimination

How will that sound on CNN,  Is that not discrimination , what if I tell you that nigerian are not allowed to do fraud in the USA,  Is that fair to them  If that is not fair,  That is the way Nigerian feel about this story. They also believe they were born to do fraud. na joke.

Here is my point , something are immoral. Homo or fraud or steal credit card or sleep with children,  Noone should claim he is born to do evil or what is morally wrong. Hollywood is only trying to make money, this i discover. And that is how life is in really world. some people get paid for others foolishness.

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by fatstan1: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
the world rely is coming to an end
i will blame the Anglicans for ordaining a gay priest
gay in the world is one thing but in the church?
for Gods sake have they stopped reading the Bible
or was there another reason God stoke those guys blind in Sodom and whatever

sometimes when i look inside the church i know hell will be filled with those in charge
of it and its members and am writing as a Christian b4 u start judging
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by beemex(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
You wll all agree with me that our over dependency on the western world is really pulling us to the abyss of destruction. Which bishop in Nigeria or Africa will have the guts and audacity to bring homosexuality and lesbianism into the church? Everything evil to a large extent comes always from the whites and they becoming problems in our own society because we emulate everything they do. May God save us all AMEN.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by lonelypal(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
fat stan:

the world rely is coming to an end
i will blame the Anglicans for ordaining a gay priest
gay in the world is one thing but in the church?
for Gods sake have they stopped reading the Bible
or was there another reason God stoke those guys blind in Sodom and whatever

sometimes when i look inside the church i know hell will be filled with those in charge
of it and its members and am writing as a Christian before u start judging

I wonder too,
@ post
Just yesterday i was discussing this gay issue wit a couple of friends, I think its more of a psychological probem, i just cant fathom it y a man would choose to b wit, ?? shocked
the whole damn practice is even gettin worse wit the backing its gettin frm the human right groups all over the world. I beleive they are right here in our midst, cos one approached me on ma Y. I.M, yesternite, God! its so aweful! angry angry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by alex406(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
This is yet another new occurrence in Nigeria,i've never heard of this shit in Nigeria.New atrocities are being committed everyday.What a life. Peace out.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by eminemkayc: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
MAY GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCIES HAVE MERCY UPON THESE IMPIOUS LOT!! ITS VERY DEMONISING TO THINK OF THIS, TALK LESS OF BRINGING THIS INFAMY INTO THE HOUSE OF GOD THE CREATOR!! MAY HEAVEN HELP US ALL
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by komekn(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
Feministic,
Homosexuals are not looking for tolerance they are looking for acceptance; I will try and remain on the thread of humanistic argument which you proffer.
There is deep seated hidden and mostly denied guilt ridden pain for your chosen lifestyle, the homosexual wants you to accept, agree, encourage, and advocate that the adopted and chosen lifestyle is normal, natural and beneficial, so he/she can feel good about themselves.
The Christian ideal is to hate the sin and love the person that does not mean accept the sin and carry on. Homosexuality is a sin and insults mankind’s creation by God have no doubt.
sad
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nigeria17: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
homosexuality is so bad in the USA, about half of USA black women have never been married before. So I believe it is time for the USA senate to passed a bill that give all nigerian free green card to the USA, so that they would help out their women. this is an issue of national security and this bill should be pass by the USA senate fast as positive. Nigeria men are waiting and ready to save USA women.  na joke.

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nigeria17: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2008
We just recieve a new report from lagos, that the nigeria former president Oga Atiku have sent another text message to another wife, hoping to be the first person to recieve this free green card and he is already at the USA office in lagos waiting for the USA senate to pass the bill , for free green card, Na joke.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by 2marto: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
whether you like it or not, it stil remain a fact that " the solid foundation of God stand sure having this seal: the Lord knows those who are His.And let every one that is named the name of Christ depart from inequity".For God sent not His son in to the world to condem the world, but that the world through him might be saved.He that does not believe in the son is already condemned.An except a man be born again ,he cannot see the kingdom of God" lol.Forever oh Lord Thy word is settled!

take it or leave it the end shall tell!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Shaz(f): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
Nigeria is considered as a Muslim country and personally, I believe Muslims are against homosexuality so this shouldn't be allowed in Nigeria.

Okay, down to the main topic, Gay church in Nigeria? This is highly unacceptable and the Church Council ( I can't remember what their real name is) should do something about it but good luck to them all the same.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by triistar86: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
I am still yet to get over the fact that a man like me would prefer to force his D**K into another man's shit hole all in the name of pleasure.
Even animals as daft as they seem to appear to us don't practice this abominable and disgusting act.
Could this act be demonic? We all know the answer. (abeg I wan go vomit)
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HRhotness(f): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
Since when is Nigerian muslim country?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by savanaha: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
Shaz:

Nigeria is considered as a Muslim country and personally, I believe Muslims are against homosexuality so this shouldn't be allowed in Nigeria.

Okay, down to the main topic, Gay church in Nigeria? This is highly unacceptable and the Church Council ( I can't remember what their real name is) should do something about it but good luck to them all the same.

Sorry but who considers Nigeria a Mus lim country. I don't think Christians in and outside Nigeria consider Nigeria a muslim country. In the continent of Africa I consider Egypt, Sudan, Somalia, Ethopia, Morroco, Kenya etc. But Nigeria not a Mu slim country
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Shaz(f): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
Nigeria has always been regarded as a Muslim country, i personally find that untrue but hey, i can't gather my statistics to prove other nations and governments wrong - so I gots go with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.