Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike (2561 Views)

How ASUU Strike turns Female Students Into Prostitutes / ASUU Strike Enters Do-or-die Stage / Lastest Update About ASUU Strike. Uniben To Write Post Ume Bypassing ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by vivax: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2013
PHOTOS ASUU WAHALA: Check Out The Result Of Our Girls in The On-going ASUU Strike
For more Photos click Here.. http://www.vivasgist.com/2013/11/photos-ASUU-wahala-check-out-result-of.html

Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by iterator25: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2013
This is not Nigeria.. @op sad
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2013
It's Nigeria..... One of my clients, a student of Unilag confirmed that most of her femAle friends are now pregnant and heavy now... sad sad...with no sight of marriage.... What a shame..... Instead of using this period to map out different plans for their lives and future... They are busy doing all sorts with their boyfriends, who can't even afford to take cAre of himself conveniently...... When will our girl child learn, to be an icon and self sufficient, instead of being a liability to herself , and others..embarassed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Arosa(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Is ASUU responsible for these pregnancies? this ASUU is a bad guy. undecided

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by nkwachiabel(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2013
Arosa: Is ASUU responsible for these pregnancies? this ASUU is a bad guy. undecided
hahahaha. And I wonder how many more ASUU is responsible for
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by wrench: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
not naija
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Arosa(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
nkwachiabel: hahahaha. And I wonder how many more ASUU is responsible for

Well, time will tell.
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
this is not nigeria
mods "do the needful"
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Deezay(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
vivax: PHOTOS ASUU WAHALA: Check Out The Result Of Our Girls in The On-going ASUU Strike
For more Photos click Here.. http://www.vivasgist.com/2013/11/photos-ASUU-wahala-check-out-result-of.html

Oga... This 1 na fake na... U went and got a picture from a random site and posted it here claiming they're Nigerians... U no get work. Come make I give u something to do. :-P
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by IAMBREEZY: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Fake
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Adex097: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lol...ASUU strike is just 4months old...these pregnancies I'm seeing are over 4months grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Danhumprey: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Arosa: Is ASUU responsible for these pregnancies? this ASUU is a bad guy. undecided
grin
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Kcxee(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
4get this trash is nt ASUU fault in any way here on my campus so man girls get pregnant n was dat auu's fault we finshed second school n waited 4 sm years n still my mate did nt get pregnant n nw because dem go skul n tasted a joystick after a month of ASUU strike she carry belle hw e take affect ASUU.
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Wizzy14418(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Adex097: Lol...ASUU strike is just 4months old...these pregnancies I'm seeing are over 4months grin

#gbam!
@op,find beta tin do,ur case s an example f wat ASUU hs caused! cool
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by sakaguchi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
OP, this photo was taken in Tema Ghana
You need a job OP.
Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by Freiburger(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
A real bad guy. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS ASUU Wahala:check Out The Result Of Our Girls In The On-going ASUU Strike by vivax: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
lol so did you mean you guys dont believe its happening as we speak ?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders! How Did You Spend Your Christmas? / How To Create A Topic On Nairaland / 11 Illustrations Of How Internet Has Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.