Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota (18604 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) / Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by etudaddy(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2013
There is serious crisis in Ikota area of Lagos as touts, otherwise known as area boys, are clashing with policemen. Trouble started after a trailer crushed four pupils on their way to school.

Update: 10:23am

Police now shooting teargas.

Protesters say they will not leave until Fashola comes. They lament that if a pedestrian bridge was available, such accident would not have occurred.

More details later

http://www.punchng.com/news/chaos-in-ikota-lagos-as-trailer-crushes-four-school-kids/

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by iterator25: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2013
RIP embarassed cry
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by feminineA: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2013
OH MY GOD!!!! cry cry cry

it is well
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by idupaul: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Only God know how many souls have been lost at the same spot . RIP to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by rozayx5(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
when they are busy collecting tolls, will there be time to build a pedestrian bridge

RIP to the kids, they are just victims of elitist Government of APC

7 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by wellmax(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
RIP to the kids
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by LMAyedun(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
A Pedestrian bridge should be constructed ASAP!!

R I P innocent kids.
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Big4wig(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nawa o kiss
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Henrypraise: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
A sad tale to tell. Trailer drivers av don so much harm to dis great country n to dia own families, wat are our law makers/ politicians doin? Enough is enough, d death of citizen orchestrated in d hands of heavy vehicle drivers and dia dilapidated/ non road worthy heavy vehicles have gotten too much, law makers/ nigerians should stand up n tighten d laws/ license of des dare devils and worthyness of dia vehicles.

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Blood of Jesus! have mercy.
RIP kids.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by kingthreat(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
So awful. Parents these days have to keep more watchful eyes on their kids.
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by endtimesigns(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
End time trailers

Our nija sef, 99% of ghastly accidents dat occur on our high ways r caused by this reckless trailer drivers.

May God never forgive dis drivers.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace....
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by IAMBREEZY: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omg!!!
R.i.p to the kids.
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omg! My heart goes out to their families.

Sad!

May they rest in peace!
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Aizebioje(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Don't even want to imagine what the parents are going through! R.I.P little angels.
But why are they asking for Fashola? Was he behind the wheels?
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Sijo01(f): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Pedestrian bridge should be contructed ASAP!!

R I P innocent kids.

Do some lagosians even border to make use of the existing ones.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by akereconfi: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Even if there was a Pedestrian Bridge, how many of you will use it, we Nigerians prefer to cross the road that take the Pedestrian Bridge.......................RIP to the Dead.

too bad

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by FUCKU: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
R.I.P. To the kids. But the fact is LAGOS IS POSSESSED!!! There are demons in Lagos
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by tinuolababy(f): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
God have mercy
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by adexsimply(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sijo01:

Do some lagosians even border to make use of the existing ones.
Abi o
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by tigonana: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
So sad,r.I.p to d dead.
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by tkaymuo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
RIP TO THE DEAD KIDS, I WONDER WHEN THE RULE BANNING THIS BLOODY TRAILERS DURING THE DAY WOULD BE IMPLEMENTED cry
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
rozayx5: when they are busy collecting tolls, will there be time to build a pedestrian bridge

RIP to the kids, they are just victims of elitist Government of APC

Another Gej ar.se licker on the loose. Must you politicise every issue?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by tkaymuo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
FROM PLYING ROUTES DURING THE DAY
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by bebe2(f): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
will there be an inquiry to know how this happened and policies that can be implemented to reduce
chances of it happening again?

NOOOOOO,

dats nigeria for u, smh cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Ediss(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
We will not die but last to God own time. We will not be kill my any. I am cover by the blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Polio: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
My friend tweeted this earlier ... Sad stuff! cry
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Leadn(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
protesters demanding Fashola come and see, says it's would have been avoided if there was a pedestrian bridge.

http://xtremegists.com/chaos-trailer-
crushes-4-children-in-ikota-lagos/

Guys what do you think?
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by greall1: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by MagicBishop: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
A Pedestrian bridge should be constructed ASAP!!

with a toll booth off course
Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by Aromas: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Am sorry for their parents ooooooooooooooooo
Lord give me long life o, don't let Dangote trailer should kill me neither I marry Dangote son. Amen

Re: Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota by MagicBishop: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tolled pedestrian bridges....mmh thats a money maker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu / Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery / Components To Avoid When Washing A Car Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.