Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) (47815 Views)

Pics: Adekunle Gold And Lola Oj At An Event / Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Peter Okoye‘s wedding to Lola Omotayo was the biggest event this weekend and will still have many talking about the glorious nuptials till the year runs out.
See photos of their wedding kiss and dance http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/peter-okoyes-wife-lola-omotayo-looks.html

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by homesteady(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2013
@the last picture - is that body-guard wearing a singlet? shocked shocked Who does that?? angry Couldn't he get a suit to wear? Or if a Suit is too expensive, a body hug shirt will be okay!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2013
Dis woman don old for dis guy na tongue

32 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Annie2gud(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Congrats HML....happily Ever After.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2013

Cool! cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by buchito1(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: @the last picture - is that body-guard wearing a singlet? undecided
If i look at dat body-guard, i see Victor Moses.... undecidedWhy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by buchito1(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Airforce1: Dis woman don old for dis guy na tongue
Abi the man too old for d lady No be money kill am

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by homesteady(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
buchito1: If i look at dat body-guard, i see Victor Moses.... undecidedWhy!!!!
LMAO! I just noticed it grin there is a close resemblance
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Dannylux: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
buchito1: Abi the man too old for d lady

Look well

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Look well true true grin.... She's pretty , no doubt but looks like his mum.... But it's all good... As long as they are happy...who cares?... Happy married life..l cheers... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Akshow: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Is she the one in d third pix or her mother? Answer asap. Cos I don't want to believe that is her.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by homesteady(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Akshow: Is she the one in d third pix or her mother? Answer asap. Cos I don't want to believe that is her.
grin She is the one grin she looks kinda old there! grin
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by ogeoflyf(f): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
she no dey smile? Every pic i've seen she's just looking serious. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
That breast tube tho
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kiss of Life
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Iceman296: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Stunned the way Paparazzi and Bloggers Followed every Bit of this Wedding!

BTW, This woman Looks Like His Aunt.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
See the two complexion!
Black is beautiful jare.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by ygenius: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good for them o,i hope ASUU and FG agree to marry like this

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by charlesobike(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
dats not her but rather de mum. Check their dresses. Use ur 4eye
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
The body guard nor see decent clothe wear
see as him wear singlet for public. who him wan scare/impress. mstcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by luv22(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Muah!!! End tym kiss
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by dunmorrix(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
letz see how ego b
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by frankfis91(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Oga c pretty babe.......... money speaking
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Dharn(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
ygenius: Good for them o,i hope ASUU and FG agree to marry like this
gbam u make sense my paddy...

B4 I forget.....FP tins no be beans, I dedicate it to d new couple
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Klinee: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
He dont have respect for our tradition again. Puting earring and also puting on our traditional dressing. A total insult to our tradition.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Can't she smile??
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by nerodenero: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
While there is ethnic hatred between Igbos and Yorubas, this ones just proved that love knows no ethnic bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by angelTI(f): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
I am not hating but enough is enough of this wedding now. Peter this, Lola that.....hian

FreshAir o'jare

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by charlesobike(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Klinee: He dont have respect for our tradition again. Puting earring and also puting on our traditional dressing. A total insult to our tradition.
greetings mr dictative officer.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) by crackhaus: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
I thank the heavens for make-up industries, it's a wonder what women would do or be without them undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pamela Ofoegbu Is Dead, EbonyLife TV's Head of Programming / Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya / Nigerians Attacks Iyanya After Posting New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.