Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

PS4 Sales Hits 1 Million In 24 Hrs - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Sales Hits 1 Million In 24 Hrs (954 Views)

God Of War Iii Sells A Million In "just A Few Days" / S. Korea Invests KRW350 billion (US$235.9 million) In Game Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Sales Hits 1 Million In 24 Hrs by Xeroz: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Where my gamers at? Lol. Sony corp. reported that it has sold 1 million units of its new PlayStation 4 gaming console in the first 24 hours, it was just available in the U.S and Canada.

Sony is counting on the console to kick-start the revival of its consumer electronics business, it went on sale on November 15.

sales are very strong in North America.

Sony Corp had previously announced that it had received more than 1 million advance orders for the console.

Sony is aiming to sell 5 million PS4 units by the end of its fiscal year that ends on March 31. An analysts Robert W.Baird said he expects 2.5 million to 3 million Ps4 shipments in the fourth quarter in North America.

Sony is also hoping its console can help resuscitate its company's money-losing consumer electronics operations.

PS4 priced at $399 in the U.S, and the Xbox One, with a price tag of $499,offer improved graphics for realistic effects, processors that allow faster game play and slew of exclusive video games.

Abeg, when is it coming to Africa? Peeps are waiting earnestly...

(1) (Reply)

I Reckon I Have About A Month Left / 5 Top Tips From A Pro Gamer To Help You Succeed In FIFA 15 / 250gb Xbox360 Slim For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.